Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I talked to him and turns out I made a mistake in thinking he was an alt.
It would make sense, considering he was an unbanned 2017 user. There was no need for him to make one.

That's some brutal shit

@MountainGorilla brutal, shit happens
Was skincel supposedly BrazilianSigma?
@MountainGorilla
@Wristlet 2
@MountainGorilla

what happened to them?
@MountainGorilla
@MountainGorilla

Hope whatever issue you have gets resolved. Best of luck man.

This is what @MountainGorilla wrote;

I actually got two 30% warnings instead of 1 single 60% warning from knajjd
its a temp ban
for (1) breaking the rules on purpose and (2) has posted gay stuff in the past

For context, the first thread ever I posted, as a greycel was asking if traps had the same smv as a biological female would. I got warned for that, it was the moment where I had a rain cloud casted over my head forever.

In the future, I further got warned for gay stuff for the shitposts I did

@Ryo_Hazuki literally said in a thread a while back that (im paraphrasing here) that someone who liked traps does not reflect their sexuality in real life because traps are drawn to have feminine features.

I don't even like traps but my whole point with using that quote is that my posts don't reflect what I like in real life.

and I can literally back that up since I've never genuinely actually like gay content, they were all shitposts minus the first dumb one I did as a greycel who didn't bother to lurk moar.
and two knajjd specifically cherry picked one of those threads in order to add more warnings

Why didn't I get warned for the other threads like this one? https://incels.is/threads/incel-hate-thread.207744/ its still up lol

the fuck? isn't @Skincel actually BrazilianSigma?

@Napoleon de Geso what happend to him?

@Napoleon de Geso what happend to him?
Permanent. Gay/gay stuff + Fem worship

1. Gay/gay stuff

Really a culimination of a lot of different things here.

First, he was pictured at an antifa anti-homophobia rally holding a pride flag which made me reflect on some of his old posts on reddit and .co.

Then you have these reddit posts calling gay sex "superior" than sex with ugly females, saying he would gaymaxx & trannymax if he could and that others should, and saying he would be better off gay than dumpster diving. Really any of these posts in their own right could warrant a perma. Of course, these are being posted to other anti-incel areas now to indicate how incels are "secretly gay."

The antifa anti-homophobia rally situation + his reddit posts also bring some of his old posts on here under new light such as when he "jokingly" referred to himself as a "faggycel."

Or his whole shtick in general of diminishing himself for not being manly and indirectly worshiping masculinity. It certainly seems like there could be some homoerotic vibes there now after reconsidering it.

I've also seen far more personal information from outside, more personal places that only confirm and add onto the suspicion which I won't discuss because it is too personal.

I've seen people here get banned for less and it's abundantly obvious that if @knajjd was all that active anymore he would've been banned as soon as those reddit posts had surfaced. Or really had he been a low-status member of the site in general. Even if he's not actually gay/bi he clearly has a pro-gay/LGBT agenda even going to the point of advocating for others to "gaymaxx" or "trannymaxx" which is really the whole point why we prohibit in the first place. It's enough that for any ordinary member of the site they would surely be banned under the suspicion that they're gay or that they have an agenda and he shouldn't be given preferential treatment over others. He also has multiple warnings on his account for gay/trans content/worship.

2. Fem worship

Really his entire persona of searching for the "loli waifu of culture" is female worship and pedestalizing/promoting good-looking younger girls as some sort of perfect/angelic beings . It's inextricably tied to his persona. It's not something that can be avoided at all. I'm sure one can imagine he has many warnings for worship on his account.

This is not even considering the numerous other problems with him and his account such as numerous brag posts, baiting, his past situation with a multitude of past/sexual romantic relationships, etc.

Really it's abundantly clear that had he been an ordinary member of this site and not as popular as he was he would've been banned long ago. It goes without saying but users shouldn't be given preferential treatment over others for being more popular.

Although I spent a lot of time personally mulling over the decision, every mod was in agreement over the ban so it wasn't really a close case.

Last edited:
It is beyond over @Napoleon de Geso gone but never forgotten

1. Gay/gay stuff

First, he was pictured at an antifa anti-homophobia rally holding a pride flag which made me reflect on some of his old posts on reddit and .co.

Then you have these reddit posts calling gay sex "superior" than sex with ugly females, saying he would gaymaxx & trannymax if he could and that others should, and saying he would be better off gay than dumpster diving. Really any of these posts in their own right could warrant a perma. Of course, these are being posted to other anti-incel areas now to indicate how incels are "secretly gay."
View attachment 265678

View attachment 265679

View attachment 265681

The antifa anti-homophobia rally situations + his reddit posts also bring some of his old posts on here under new light such as when he "jokingly" referred to himself as a "faggycel."

Or his whole shtick in general of diminishing himself for not being manly and indirectly worshiping masculinity. It certainly seems like there could be some homoerotic vibes there now after reconsidering it.

I've also seen far more personal information from outside more personal places that only confirm and add onto the suspicion which I won't discuss because it is far more personal.

I've seen people here get banned for less and it's abundantly obvious that if @knajjd was all that active anymore he would've been banned as soon as those reddit posts had surfaced. Or really had he been a low-status member of the site. Even if he's not actually gay/bi he clearly has a pro-gay/LGBT agenda even going to the point of advocating for others to "gaymaxx" or "trannymaxx" which is really the whole point why we prohibit in the first place. It's enough that for any ordinary member of the site they would surely be banned under the suspicion that they're gay or that they have an agenda and he shouldn't be given preferential treatment over others. He also has multiple warnings on his account for gay/trans content/worship.

2. Fem worship

Really his entire persona of searching for the "loli waifu of culture" is female worship and pedestalizing/promoting good-looking younger girls as some sort of perfect/angelic beings . It's inextricably tied to his persona. It's not something that can be avoided at all. I'm sure one can imagine he has many warnings for worship on his account.

This is not even considering the numerous other problems with him and his account such as numerous brag posts, baiting, his past situation with a multitude of past/sexual romantic relationships, etc.

Really it's abundantly clear that had he been an ordinary member of this site and not as popular as he was he would've been banned long ago. It goes without saying but users shouldn't be given preferential treatment over others for being more popular.

Although I spent a lot of time personally mulling over the decision, every mod was in agreement over the ban so it wasn't really a close case.
:feelskek: :feelshaha::feelsokman:
Good riddance. We need to cleanse Incels.co one fakecel at a time. Legit Incels like me are happy now that he's gone.

This thread will expose a lot of standardcels fakecels
Napoleon and his followers BTFO by the giga based mods
:feelshmm::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

Last edited:
Jfl Napolean was a meme and deserved the ban I guess but it was kind of like having a court jester or something ngl ill miss him

First, he was pictured at an antifa anti-homophobia rally holding a pride flag
WHAT :lul: :lul: :lul:

"Blackpilled" "Incel" at a gay pride rally

Is there any proof of this?

1. Gay/gay stuff

View attachment 265678

View attachment 265679

View attachment 265681

The antifa anti-homophobia rally situation + his reddit posts also bring some of his old posts on here under new light such as when he "jokingly" referred to himself as a "faggycel."

I've also seen far more personal information from outside, more personal places that only confirm and add onto the suspicion which I won't discuss because it is too personal.

I've seen people here get banned for less and it's abundantly obvious that if @knajjd was all that active anymore he would've been banned as soon as those reddit posts had surfaced. Or really had he been a low-status member of the site in general. Even if he's not actually gay/bi he clearly has a pro-gay/LGBT agenda even going to the point of advocating for others to "gaymaxx" or "trannymaxx" which is really the whole point why we prohibit in the first place. It's enough that for any ordinary member of the site they would surely be banned under the suspicion that they're gay or that they have an agenda and he shouldn't be given preferential treatment over others. He also has multiple warnings on his account for gay/trans content/worship.

2. Fem worship

Thank god, finally!

1. Gay/gay stuff

View attachment 265678

View attachment 265679

View attachment 265681

2. Fem worship

It took a while ngl
Jfl Napolean was a meme and deserved the ban I guess but it was kind of like having a court jester or something ngl ill miss him
Same tbh

WHAT :lul: :lul: :lul:

"Blackpilled" "Incel" at a gay pride rally

Is there any proof of this?
Yes, of course. I confirmed it. I wouldn't go on just speculation. .

It was only semi-recent and likely before he became blackpilled though. But clearly by his reddit posts and other things he didn't shed his beliefs on the matter.

I won't be posting it because it would be a violation of his personal privacy.

Yes, of course. I confirmed it. I wouldn't go on just speculation. .

It was only semi-recent and likely before he became blackpilled though. But clearly by his reddit posts and other things he didn't shed his beliefs on the matter.

I won't be posting it because it would be a violation of his personal privacy.
Fair enough. I just find the whole idea of an incel at a gay pride rally kind of ridiculous

If I got permabanned, people will here would celebrate

Damn, I got that nigga banned :lul:

Why do you think so?
You seem like a based and high IQ poster.
People here would be like “good riddance, Kemper always posts about IT”. But nobody cared when Napoleon posted all day about Loli waifu or whatever that is. I can post what I want

1. Gay/gay stuff

View attachment 265678

View attachment 265679

View attachment 265681

2. Fem worship

Thank you Mods

We need to treat everyone equally

LMAO EAT SHIT @Napoleon de Geso YOU DESERVE TO GET PERMA'D YOU FAKECEL LARP.

@Dregster666 GTFIH for this amazing news

I'm surprised he lasted so long. I thought that when Wizardcel got perma'd, Napoleon would come soon after.

1. Gay/gay stuff

View attachment 265678

View attachment 265679

View attachment 265681

2. Fem worship

Lol
Because of personal reasons I will no longer be able to spend time moderating this website. I have not requested a ban but I imagine I will be spending less time on here in the coming weeks. Thank you for being a great community which it is a pleasure to be a part of.
GG
Image0

I'm moving the thread to Offtopic, I feel it fits there better than in Suggestions.
Technically it should be stickied in ban appeals, makes sense no?

Last edited:
Free @Napoleon de Geso right now

Over for that long haired lithuanian guy

same tbh. it is what it is

1. Gay/gay stuff

View attachment 265678

View attachment 265679

View attachment 265681

2. Fem worship

He was openly pro-gay in some of his off-topic threads. I reported it, but nothing happened, because forum halo I guess.

And none of the Brendio worship threads set off any alarms?

You'll have to forgive me for the back and forth, due to a permissions issue I can't leave the thread in the ban appeal section.
Offtopic it is, I won't move it anymore.

Thanks.
Look at my threads in suggestions...

Just saying... nothing of value was lost in my books.

I think he's better described as polarising and prominent as opposed to popular - for every user who liked him, there would be someone who was tired of him rambling on about his never-ending search for his 'cute adorable loli waifu of culture'. I think he liked the attention and persona he'd built up for himself, but there will be just as many glad to see him gone as there will be those who are disappointed.

Btw why @AccountError got banned?

What happened to @AccountError ?

@AccountError

@MountainGorilla

@Napoleon de Geso

2. Fem worship

I'm pretty sure he only meant 2D though?

LMAO EAT SHIT @Napoleon de Geso YOU DESERVE TO GET PERMA'D YOU FAKECEL LARP.

@Dregster666 GTFIH for this amazing news
An amazing day to be on .Co

It's about fucking time

1. Gay/gay stuff

View attachment 265678

View attachment 265679

View attachment 265681

2. Fem worship

Based Mod

High IQ,

An absolute Slayer move

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure he only meant 2D though?
Oh no. He even made threads about how "rare, cultured" girls should be subject to different rules and are above "uncultured" men.

After all you don't swipe on Tinder for 2D girls. Nor do you go on a search for them.

He was definitely talking about real females. The ones that are probably in the 0.2% or whatever he swiped on.