Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

He posted a gay thread asking if we would fuck a chad.

He tried to Colvinmaxx and it backfired.
gay (hypothetical) white chad thread and a separate warning for necroposting+mass tagging a Nov 7 2017 thread.

Welcome back, buddy boyo. Don't let me catch you with that gay shit again.

Surprise surprise, another agecuck reveals his true colors. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if @SupremeG was found to be a woman given how they tend to be very keen in suggesting incels to go gay and get out of their sight.

I honestly don't know why the moderation doesn't ban agecucks on sight already. There's no way in hell an actual incel who has years of suffering and rejection at the hands of women would be an agecuck. Male feminists don't belong here and that's what agecucks are.

@universallyabhorred i need to know

supremeG made a thread about how kissing incels is better than kissing a foid. got too caught up with himself

@universallyabhorred what happened my curry brotha?

He was no brother. He was frequently telling other users to kill themselves, unprovoked. I Hope he never comes back.
Tbh he's a long time friend from discord. I don't know I never saw his posts, but I know he did lose his mind a bit.

He was no brother. He was frequently telling other users to kill themselves, unprovoked. I Hope he never comes back.
He was definitely becoming unhinged but hope its not a perm ban though, the guy is def a truecel.

Shit. I never noticed tbh. There was a thread he made I remember about how to psychopathmaxx by killing your beloved pet and I tore into him about it. That's the extent of what I knew about him as a poster.

Shit. I never noticed tbh. There was a thread he made I remember about how to psychopathmaxx by killing your beloved pet and I tore into him about it. That's the extent of what I knew about him as a poster.
He's a cool dude who just stopped giving a shit. Pets are innocent in all of this honestly. I prefer punching up not down. What good would killing a helpless animal do?

I saw him tell a new user to just kill themself and stop wasting time on here.

Why is everyone on Looksmax :feelsohgod:

Are postmaxxers secretly ascending?:dafuckfeels:

Surprise surprise, another agecuck reveals his true colors. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if @SupremeG was found to be a woman given how they tend to be very keen in suggesting incels to go gay and get out of their sight.

I honestly don't know why the moderation doesn't ban agecucks on sight already. There's no way in hell an actual incel who has years of suffering and rejection at the hands of women would be an agecuck. Male feminists don't belong here and that's what agecucks are.
Lol u w0t mate.
3D sluts are fucking garbage, teens are no different.

G stands for Merula Snyde, duh.