Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Imagine making a thread of serious accusations.

Being way off the mark on 2 out of 5.

Doesn't tag any of the users in question to avoid confrontation.

Has thread deleted out of fear of being told shit and only speaks of it to users he trusts through PMs.

Too scared to tell me his reasoning on why he believes I'm a fakecel.

These are the first that come to my mind. @LooksAreLife is a fucking Pussy.

Why you guys all worked up about who is fakecel and who isn't for real truecels like me none of that shit matters you can all be fakecels for all I care my life will be shit all the same.

Dude you dont even have a legitimate reason to be making that accusation
"All of my posts are low effort trolling, soyface spam, and middle-school tier insults, I also never discuss anything related to inceldom or talk about my looks, I'm an incel too guys :soy: " - fakester666

He's crying because he's butthurt that he was called a fakecel and he knows it's true, he called me based 2 days ago then starts crying literally the next day, he's an utter clown.

Imagine making a thread of serious accusations.

Being way off the mark on 2 out of 5.
2 of the people i've accused that time are now perma banned, so obviously my accusations weren't just baseless or random. I had already mentioned that time before he got banned why I think @mylifeistrash is a fakecel because he's a 6'5 guy with a normie face, then 2 days later he gets exposed in a thread for the same reason I mentioned and gets banned.

Doesn't tag any of the users in question to avoid confrontation.
When @Personalityinkwell made the thread he already had tagged them you moron.

Has thread deleted out of fear of being told shit and only speaks of it to users he trusts through PMs.
The thread never actually got deleted and its still up to this date lmao, and I never asked for it to be deleted because I have no reason to. now you're just making shit up.

Too scared to tell me his reasoning on why he believes I'm a fakecel.
I already told you the reason why I think you're a fakecel in the other thread before, did you already forget? and I'm telling it to you again now.

Keep crying you clown.

Last edited:
, I also never discuss anything related to inceldom or talk about my looks, I'm an incel too guys :soy: " -
Dude you barely joined in June 2020 :feelstastyman: you haven't even been around long enough to be talking shit about anybody

I already had my phase where I mentioned my upbringing and struggles way back in 2018 you utter fucking Retard. Why would I bother maintaining that energy when you get dumbfucks like @Ritalincel @Michael15651 @Insomniac and other various shitposting users that followed in their footsteps polluting the forum? Why would I invest any more of that energy just to be called a "simp" and "cuck" by one of the most degenerate users the forum has ever seen in @Napoleon de Geso ? It isn't worth it, some you niggas deserve literal shit. Too many filthy Neets.

2 of the people i've accused that time are now perma banned, so obviously my accusations weren't just baseless or random. I had already mentioned that time before he got banned why I think @mylifeistrash is a fakecel because he's a 6'5 guy with a normie face, then 2 days later he gets exposed in a thread for the same reason I mentioned and gets banned.
That's cute how you dont acknowledge how wrong you were about @Colvin76, you haven't been around long enough to be talking shit. Had you been here a year or 2 ago you would of known that the forum already saw this blow up and colvin went around proving his subhumanity in that timeframe on top of his incorrect assessment of Sub8 Law. This is why nobody likes greycel tier users like you, you're here for a matter of months but seem entitled to make bold accusations as if you been here since the beginning.

Calling out @mylifeistrash as a fakecel isn't anything special you amoeba IQ waste of oxygen. He's been getting called out since 2018 :feelstastyman:
When @Personalityinkwell made the thread he already had tagged them you moron.
Bullshit Nigger, he sent me that days to a week before he even made that thread. His thread just made it easier to publicly confront you instead of wasting time with PMs
The thread never actually got deleted and its still up to this date lmao, and I never asked for it to be deleted because I have no reason to. now you're just making shit up.

Send me link, I looked for it but it never appeared

I already told you the reason why I think you're a fakecel in the other thread before, did you already forget? and I'm telling it to you again now.
Bullshit faggot, you left unanswered questions after you gave out your half-assed reasoning. Go back and address them you fucking mong

Last edited:
Lol u w0t mate.
3D sluts are fucking garbage, teens are no different.
No woman is capable of making good choices regarding sex, relationships or anything important for that matter, regardless of her age. That's why men should have control over them. Honestly, I don't know how any man could possibly disagree with this seeing how the west is going. But this is a conversation for another time, I don't want to get muted here for offtopic.

@werty1457 good luck champ

free @unsettling

@unsettling interesting ban

@unsettling
@universallyabhorred
@werty1457

Free them

@unsettling

Free him

@unsettling the sewers are finally usable :feelsohh:

why is @Catemperor banned?

free @unsettling or riot

Nah let him rot in the cage
cope, he bumps all my threads in the sewers, allowing me to get to a red name and not a gay ass pink one, making him based

allowing me to get to a red name
Ngl

He was a very useful tool for that cause. Thanks to him im a little less than 1k away from getting red myself :feelsautistic:

Im gonna start babysitting my post count after i get there

Ngl

He was a very useful tool for that cause. Thanks to him im a little less than 1k away from getting red myself :feelsautistic:

Im gonna start babysitting my post count after i get there
based