Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@AdoptedSubhuman lmao @knajjd is brutal

@AdoptedSubhuman lmao @knajjd is brutal
He's super based on homo shit. Without him this forum would have been invaded by tranny discord and made into another r9k. They can't touch us tho

@AdoptedSubhuman is very based, but he was asking for it with all the fag bait.
Free @ShadowTheEdgehog

"All of my posts are low effort trolling, soyface spam, and middle-school tier insults, I also never discuss anything related to inceldom or talk about my looks, I'm an incel too guys :soy: " - fakester666

He's crying because he's butthurt that he was called a fakecel and he knows it's true, he called me based 2 days ago then starts crying literally the next day, he's an utter clown.

2 of the people i've accused that time are now perma banned, so obviously my accusations weren't just baseless or random. I had already mentioned that time before he got banned why I think @mylifeistrash is a fakecel because he's a 6'5 guy with a normie face, then 2 days later he gets exposed in a thread for the same reason I mentioned and gets banned.

When @Personalityinkwell made the thread he already had tagged them you moron.

The thread never actually got deleted and its still up to this date lmao, and I never asked for it to be deleted because I have no reason to. now you're just making shit up.

I already told you the reason why I think you're a fakecel in the other thread before, did you already forget? and I'm telling it to you again now.

Keep crying you clown.
Put me on your fakecel list
Also @universallyabhorred was funny free him

He made a thread about how he "almost" dated a dude through tinder, if I remember correctly. It was a gay thread of some kind. Very Eglinsaks-esque if I may say so.
Brainlet thread ngl

I'm not up to date with @Personalityinkwell.

I'm not up to date with @Personalityinkwell.
Tbh

Did this nigga give up on .co and migrated to looksmaxx?

Wtf happened JFL
He was perma banned, I think for telling werty to killl himself, and then making some bait thread. Good riddance to that attention whore crybaby fakecel @Personalityinkwell . He was messaging every mod about you too dregster tryna get you banned

He was perma banned, I think for telling werty to killl himself, and then making some bait thread. Good riddance to that attention whore crybaby fakecel @Personalityinkwell . He was messaging every mod about you too dregster tryna get you banned
@mental_out mentioned him trying to get other members banned too.

@mental_out mentioned him trying to get other members banned too.
yeah, me. He literally messaged EVERY SINGLE MOD about me until a mod who's barely ever online banned me for the comment "no it isn't, fakecel"

He was messaging every mod about you too dregster tryna get you banned
You have proof of this?

JFL at him wasting that kind of time.

I always told him he was on thin ice. I never understood why he hated on my perception and opinions. Dude would always talk shit and disagree with anything that I said, and then ends up making threads advocating for what he argued against when it came from me.

Yeah, he had a few enemies.

But his main issue was posting pictures of 15-year-old girls.
He was on a loli posting rampage, I swear he was trying to get banned.
yeah, me. He literally messaged EVERY SINGLE MOD about me until a mod who's barely ever online banned me for the comment "no it isn't, fakecel"
Surprised the mods didn't ban him for that. Also what was the 80 percent warning from?
You have proof of this?

JFL at him wasting that kind of time.

I always told him he was on thin ice. I never understood why he hated on my perception and opinions. Dude would always talk shit and disagree with anything that I said, and then ends up making threads advocating for what he argued against when it came from me.
@mental_out said in some thread that he had contacted him trying to get members banned, forget where he said it.

@AdoptedSubhuman

why is my oneitis @Grothendieck banned?

giphy.gif

@AdoptedSubhuman
I can start by saying im not gay at all im 100% straight and i would choose a fat landwhale over him anyday.

So i was fixing my tinder account and acidentally did something so that guys showed up but before i had time to change that a profile showed up of a very cute guy he was gay but i read his bio and something happend with me i got a weird feeling in my body and brain its hard to describe. His bio was about him wanting love and someone to hold tight and do fun things with, it hit me so well it felt like he is my soulmate so i wanted to swipe right on him.
I am desperete for love and someone to be with, so my brain actually considered dating him for a few seconds, but then i came back to my senses and disliked him and changed my profile setting to girls only. The thing is men actually can love someone with a ugly face but a good personality unlike women.

This is not gay just for a tought I had during a couple of seconds, gay is when you love another man. tbh you can even have gaysex with a man and not be gay aslong as you arent attracted to him or love him.

Just a tought to much of inceldom might turn you gay/bi because your brain needs love

I can start by saying im not gay at all im 100% straight and i would choose a fat landwhale over him anyday.

So i was fixing my tinder account and acidentally did something so that guys showed up but before i had time to change that a profile showed up of a very cute guy he was gay but i read his bio and something happend with me i got a weird feeling in my body and brain its hard to describe. His bio was about him wanting love and someone to hold tight and do fun things with, it hit me so well it felt like he is my soulmate so i wanted to swipe right on him.
I am desperete for love and someone to be with, so my brain actually considered dating him for a few seconds, but then i came back to my senses and disliked him and changed my profile setting to girls only. The thing is men actually can love someone with a ugly face but a good personality unlike women.

This is not gay just for a tought I had during a couple of seconds, gay is when you love another man. tbh you can even have gaysex with a man and not be gay aslong as you arent attracted to him or love him.

Just a tought to much of inceldom might turn you gay/bi because your brain needs love
:lul:

He was on a loli posting rampage, I swear he was trying to get banned.
I doubt it. He would of made it public and drawn attention to himself through PMs as usual. The fact that he simply disappeared and hasn't PMed anyone who's curious tells me that he's still in shock over the perm
Surprised the mods didn't ban him for that. Also what was the 80 percent warning from?

@mental_out said in some thread that he had contacted him trying to get members banned, forget where he said it.
What a fucking faggot. This dude was so obsessed with being worshipped that the ground he walked on felt like it cracked when he gets shitted kn.

@wereqryan because of the incest thread?

is @Personalityinkwell perm?? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsokman: