Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Sparrow's Song :feelswhat:

Is online

@Weston404 ban reason?

He still larps as a foid and posts there. How come not a single ITfag saw the thread where you exposed him? :waitwhat::waitwhat:
I sent the mods the thread and the screenshot of "her" calling me a faggot, and they literally just banned me and muted me. IDK all his posts there are literally just mocking incels so I guess they see no harm

@Edmund_Kemper Anybody honestly surprised by this?

Necrophilia, cannibalism, child rape. He (if it ever was a he) kept upping the ante.

@Edmund_Kemper Anybody honestly surprised by this?

Necrophilia, cannibalism, child rape. He (if it ever was a he) kept upping the ante.
Is it perma?
I like the dude, he had some based takes, but some of his threads were literally nothing but bait. There was no purpose to them and they didn't offer any new point besides being post fodder for IT.

Is it perma?
I like the dude, he had some based takes, but some of his threads were literally nothing but bait. There was no purpose to them and they didn't offer any new point besides being post fodder for IT.

I don't know if it's perm, but it wouldn't surprise me tbh ngl.

@Edmund_Kemper

Free him

Prise_de_la_Bastille.jpg

@Edmund_Kemper why did he even get banned? He was a pretty based user. Was it because of the poll about the 10 yo rape thing?

Free @Diocel even though it's requested

free @UltraFayJr.

What happened to @Ping And Pong?

@GoyimWithAttitude

What needs to be done to free this dude?

wtf mods FREE MY NIGGA @Ping And Pong THIS INSTANT

free @SergeantIncel

@Ping And Pong EXPLAIN THIS SHIT!