Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

dude has been a sexhaver for years tho why ban him now?

is @Personalityinkwell temporarily or permanently banned?

is @Personalityinkwell temporarily or permanently banned?
Permanently. Haven't you noticed how much better the forum is last few weeks

Requested -- told me goodbye in the message. So it seems at least for a while he's not coming back.
didn't he do this already like a week ago after his fake suicide attempt?

didn't he do this already like a week ago after his fake suicide attempt?
Yeah he requested then too. Although he said then he just wanted to request to try to get it to all blow over.

@SupremeG smfh wtf is wrong with you posting tranny shit with the caption "volcel if" then saying it's just cosplay. No clue why the mods left it it up for a whole day
Nobody reported it until you did lol. Especially now I'm on the forum a lot less trying to deal with uni stuff. Might be true for others as well so I have less time to browse content here.

Requested -- told me goodbye in the message. So it seems at least for a while he's not coming back.

Imagine my surprise that a 15 year old youngcel has disappeared after postmaxxing for a bit on a forum for incels. How could this have possibly happened? :feelshehe:

Can't blame him tbh he never should have been here in the first place.

Nobody reported it until you did lol. Especially now I'm on the forum a lot less trying to deal with uni stuff. Might be true for others as well so I have less time to browse content here.
I tagged you and knajjid a day earlier before reporting it. It's good tho. Get that degree and get rich fam, there's no other escape!

@BlackpilledTruecel jfl don't tell me it's because hes had sex with subhuman landwhales

I can start by saying im not gay at all im 100% straight and i would choose a fat landwhale over him anyday.

So i was fixing my tinder account and acidentally did something so that guys showed up but before i had time to change that a profile showed up of a very cute guy he was gay but i read his bio and something happend with me i got a weird feeling in my body and brain its hard to describe. His bio was about him wanting love and someone to hold tight and do fun things with, it hit me so well it felt like he is my soulmate so i wanted to swipe right on him.
I am desperete for love and someone to be with, so my brain actually considered dating him for a few seconds, but then i came back to my senses and disliked him and changed my profile setting to girls only. The thing is men actually can love someone with a ugly face but a good personality unlike women.

This is not gay just for a tought I had during a couple of seconds, gay is when you love another man. tbh you can even have gaysex with a man and not be gay aslong as you arent attracted to him or love him.

Just a tought to much of inceldom might turn you gay/bi because your brain needs love

giphy.gif

I tagged you and knajjid a day earlier before reporting it. It's good tho. Get that degree and get rich fam, there's no other escape!
Did you edit us in the post? We don't get alerts when we get edited in.

Is it perma?
I like the dude, he had some based takes, but some of his threads were literally nothing but bait. There was no purpose to them and they didn't offer any new point besides being post fodder for IT.
It should be a Perm with all this evidence accumulated.

Dude has been posting IT bait since as far as I can remember. This nigga used to get featured on IT all the time until he got called out by numerous users and accused of being a foid.

He doesn't get featured at all now.

damn this nigga and @JohnWickCel were both online and posting like 5 mins ago and now banned

That guy looks so fucking creepy not at all passing.

His face pisses me off for some reason.

That guy looks so fucking creepy not at all passing.

His face pisses me off for some reason.
There's literally no such thing as a passing tranny. All the makeup,lighting angles and photoshop in the world can't hide their disgusting masculine hands, frame, natural bones, and fucking voice.

Free the cuban (or is it Dominican) plumber @werty1457

I reported to mods because I couldn't shake the feeling that they were a woman LARPing tbh.
Dont think it's a woman but the dumb fuck randomly started messaging me demanding I prove my claim that he is low iq, lmao
Also, if she's a woman, she should be fucking me :feelsree:

Dont think it's a woman but the dumb fuck randomly started messaging me demanding I prove my claim that he is low iq, lmao
Also, if she's a woman, she should be fucking me :feelsree:
@LaFayette dming @asdf1234 on incels.co (pictured)

@FullTimeLoser I have seen @LaFayette 's pic, I won't rate him anything above a 5. Also he is 5'7. Enough to make one an incel.

@FullTimeLoser I have seen @LaFayette 's pic, I won't rate him anything above a 5. Also he is 5'7. Enough to make one an incel.
ahhh why would you tag me? I don't even know who that user is lol

ahhh why would you tag me? I don't even know who that user is lol
I have seen his pic, but he later deleted it. Overall his eye area is negatively canthal tilted.