Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Colvin76 got another requested ban, what happened?

I heard about how he wanted to kill himself, so I'm a bit worried about why he did it

Was @PPEcel banned for fucking too many whores?

@GoyimWithAttitude
@Weed
@bill00

Free them

Is anyone gonna tell me why @Uglychincel was banned and is it perma?

Over for @Sparrow's Song . Do mods really think the IT account was his?

Over for @Sparrow's Song . Do mods really think the IT account was his?
It's literally undoubtedly his. No foid would ever talk the way he talked in dms. Plus "she" had a bunch of his posts there that he deleted after I made my thread. Every single thing he's ever said is a larp and got proven to be. I know he made you a mod on his discord so you have to such his dick, but imagine wanting that fakecel IT faggot unbanned

@Senada

was it because of his avi?

@Senada what did this greycel do

@Bangkok or bust

@Senada

Who was this nigga, why is he banned, and where did he come from?

@Bangkok or bust
@Senada
RIP, especially RIP to the indo ricecel :feelscry:

based on @Senada 's vocaroo he's giga truecel curry tbh. why was he banned

why is the Haram spider @Senada banned?

It's literally undoubtedly his. No foid would ever talk the way he talked in dms. Plus "she" had a bunch of his posts there that he deleted after I made my thread. Every single thing he's ever said is a larp and got proven to be. I know he made you a mod on his discord so you have to such his dick, but imagine wanting that fakecel IT faggot unbanned
Speaking of
He/she also followed me ... today??

Speaking of
He/she also followed me ... today??

View attachment 356787
It's a he lol i talked to him in discord vc. He followed you meaning he probably wants you to message him. He's messaging every user he can to spin his tales cuz he's so narcissistic

It's a he lol i talked to him in discord vc. He followed you meaning he probably wants you to message him. He's messaging every user he can to spin his tales cuz he's so narcissistic
Why would he not message me directly? But lmao if that's the case.

why is @Michinomiya Hirohit banned?

Bro yes bro. It was all an elaborate LARP. You are a clown indeed son

this is such a retarded conspiracy. I know your conversations too because sparrow showed them. He literally made her sent her nudes to you JFL. It’s not him. How can u be so retarded

@Colvin76 dindu nuffin

Bro yes bro. It was all an elaborate LARP. You are a clown indeed son

this is such a retarded conspiracy. I know your conversations too because sparrow showed them. He literally made her sent her nudes to you JFL. It’s not him. How can u be so retarded
No, it's absolutely his account. You're also a spineless prick on his discord so you're white knighting. I have confessions from both accounts admitting it's him

No, it's absolutely his account. You're also a spineless prick on his discord so you're white knighting. I have confessions from both accounts admitting it's him
Dude yes dude. It’s all a very very elaborate LARP for...free internet points on an account he can’t even use unless he’s LARPing as the moonshine or whatever.

I mean are you serious? Think about the practical reward for this (there is none). Plus he “confessed” to you. Doesn’t seem like a very good LARP then. LMAO.

You got baited by some Serbian chick Who wanted to play a joke on you, and you actually fell for it you little clown.

Dude yes dude. It’s all a very very elaborate LARP for...free internet points on an account he can’t even use unless he’s LARPing as the moonshine or whatever.

I mean are you serious? Think about the practical reward for this (there is none). Plus he “confessed” to you. Doesn’t seem like a very good LARP then. LMAO.

You got baited by some Serbian chick Who wanted to play a joke on you, and you actually fell for it you little clown.
he does it for the attention. No foid in a million years would talk like that. You're legitmatly so low iq that you parrot everything that fakecel says. it's 100% him.

screenshot_20200830-201253_reddit-jpg.329780

screenshot_20200830-202941_reddit-jpg.329782

this is 100% sparrow. and you can also parrot his excuse "no she was just one of his whores and he was telling her what to say" but i'm not stupid like you.

HAHAHA. Dude I’m so fucking done
>believing that
Dude, just believe someone literally telling you they’re LARPing as a foid on IT (even when they gave you their nudes as proof) bro!

There comes a moment where you hate someone so much you falsely put an accusation there...at which point it’s very obvious It’s false but you continue on with it simply due to your hate boner. You’re at that point. Such delusion dude, I can’t imagine anyone looking at this “proof” and coming up with the conclusion you did.