Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

HAHAHA. Dude I’m so fucking done
>believing that
Dude, just believe someone literally telling you they’re LARPing as a foid on IT (even when they gave you their nudes as proof) bro!

There comes a moment where you hate someone so much you falsely put an accusation there...at which point it’s very obvious It’s false but you continue on with it simply due to your hate boner. You’re at that point. Such delusion dude, I can’t imagine anyone looking at this “proof” and coming up with the conclusion you did.
No one sent me nudes, he had another account of another whore send a pic with his name on it. that's literally not proof of anything other than he's a fakecel. It's not false accusations when I have confessions from both parties. Literally at the same time.
TtcH452

You can keep white knighting for him but you're getting extremely obnoxious with your fake "hahaha" to hide the fact that you're insecure. you're always wrong and always white knight for fakecels

No one sent me nudes, he had another account of another whore send a pic with his name on it. that's literally not proof of anything other than he's a fakecel. It's not false accusations when I have confessions from both parties. Literally at the same time.
View attachment 357123

You can keep white knighting for him but you're getting extremely obnoxious with your fake "hahaha" to hide the fact that you're insecure. you're always wrong and always white knight for fakecels
Lmao. Holy shit I’m lolling. Just believe someone who outright admits to a hostile entity their confirmations bro!
Churchill receives telegraph from Hitler: “INVADE CALAIS. AM GOING TO STATION TROOPS AT NORMANDY” level IQ. I too remember when the villain in Sherlock Holmes just straight told Sherlock everything dude. Hahahaha

you ever just think...for a second...they might’ve gotten contact with eachother to fuck with you because you’re a gullible fool? No. Couldn’t be it. Sparrow just made a reddit account for random internet points with no redeemable value and posted on it for months because...he wanted to do what again?

Last edited:
Lmao. Holy shit I’m lolling. Just believe someone who outright admits to a hostile entity their confirmations bro!
Churchill receives telegraph from Hitler: “INVADE CALAIS. AM GOING TO STATION TROOPS AT NORMANDY” level IQ.

you ever just think...for a second...they might’ve gotten contact with eachother to fuck with you because you’re a gullible fool? No. Couldn’t be it. Sparrow just made a reddit account for random internet points with no redeemable value and posted on it for months because...he wanted to do what again?
Yeah because narcissists like him couldn't help but brag. Same way he bragged about his looks 9n discord and even here posts spanning 3 years ago.

Jfl i am absolutely lolling my ass out at you. This is so hilarious you're willing to believe some foid from IT conspired with an incel and used the word faggot casually, over that a guy is a larper itcel which is obvious. Hahahah this is so hilarious lolling at the low iq.

Yeah because narcissists like him couldn't help but brag. Same way he bragged about his looks 9n discord and even here posts spanning 3 years ago.

Jfl i am absolutely lolling my ass out at you. This is so hilarious you're willing to believe some foid from IT conspired with an incel and used the word faggot casually, over that a guy is a larper itcel which is obvious. Hahahah this is so hilarious lolling at the low iq.
Dude, remember when The villain just straight up told Sherlock Holmes he killed the victim? Or when the riddler literally grabbed Batman by the hand and led him to the riddler trophy? I remember that bro! Remember when hitler took a picture of his battleplans and just gave it to Churchill?

holyfuck I’m lolling. You literally got sent a nude by this chick, And she posts her face regularly, and this reddit account is from April ffs. Amounting 80,000 internet points. Your best excuse is “uhhhm....uhhh she like used faggot xdddd”.

Cagingdude. Just believe that everything is an elaborate LARP to come get you bro! Did you know I’m a female too? No no scratch that, I’m an alien. I’m an alien female conspiring against you on discord. I just admitted that dude time to expose me!

HAHAHA. Dude I’m so fucking done
>believing that
Dude, just believe someone literally telling you they’re LARPing as a foid on IT (even when they gave you their nudes as proof) bro!

There comes a moment where you hate someone so much you falsely put an accusation there...at which point it’s very obvious It’s false but you continue on with it simply due to your hate boner. You’re at that point. Such delusion dude, I can’t imagine anyone looking at this “proof” and coming up with the conclusion you did.
I am just astound at the fact that some foid would send her naked pictures over the internet to @FullTimeLoser just to prove a stupid point over some drama on obscure parts of the internet. The shamelessness of modern woman is beyond comprehension

I am just astound at the fact that some foid would send her naked pictures over the internet to @FullTimeLoser just to prove a stupid point over some drama on obscure parts of the internet. The shamelessness of modern woman is beyond comprehension
It was suppose to be a “gotcha” picture to embarrass him, but instead he somehow kept on going with the accusation which is what leads to delusion.

No one sent me nudes. Don't listen to bummer he's arguing something he doesn't know anything about. Moonshine literally never sent nudes. It's 100% sparrow stop believing a word out of bummer he's white knighting for a fellow fakecel.
Dude, remember when The villain just straight up told Sherlock Holmes he killed the victim? Or when the riddler literally grabbed Batman by the hand and led him to the riddler trophy? I remember that bro! Remember when hitler took a picture of his battleplans and just gave it to Churchill?

holyfuck I’m lolling. You literally got sent a nude by this chick, And she posts her face regularly, and this reddit account is from April ffs. Amounting 80,000 internet points. Your best excuse is “uhhhm....uhhh she like used faggot xdddd”.

Cagingdude. Just believe that everything is an elaborate LARP to come get you bro! Did you know I’m a female too? No no scratch that, I’m an alien. I’m an alien female conspiring against you on discord. I just admitted that dude time to expose me!
Are you an inbred? I literally never got sent nudes. Do I have to repeat something 4 times for your pea brain to understand??

Fakecels admit shit like this all the time. Narcissists can't help it and sparrow was already banned when he did it. He didn't think I'd expose him further and tried to go "I'm an infiltrator" gimmicik

I'm laughing so hard at you rn. I'm wondering if you're genuinely this stupid or just defending a fakecel. Like this nigga doesn't know a fakecel can just steal another girl's pics and make a fake account :feelskek: :feelskek: New concept to you, or just playing stupid? I am laughing so hard at you.

Imagine thinking it's more believable that an IT foid would use the word faggot repeatedly, conspire with an incel and talk like him, and call me a faggot is more believable that a proven fakecel like sparrow is an IT larper.:lul::lul: Legitimately dying laughing at how stupid you are bro.

Foids conspire with incels all the time and IT foids use faggot to help incels:lul::feelskek::feelskek: Bummer logic. Dying laughing at you

No one sent me nudes. Don't listen to bummer he's arguing something he doesn't know anything about. Moonshine literally never sent nudes. It's 100% sparrow stop believing a word out of bummer he's white knighting for a fellow fakecel.

Are you an inbred? I literally never got sent nudes. Do I have to repeat something 4 times for your pea brain to understand??

Fakecels admit shit like this all the time. Narcissists can't help it and sparrow was already banned when he did it. He didn't think I'd expose him further and tried to go "I'm an infiltrator" gimmicik

I'm laughing so hard at you rn. I'm wondering if you're genuinely this stupid or just defending a fakecel. Like this nigga doesn't know a fakecel can just steal another girl's pics and make a fake account :feelskek: :feelskek: New concept to you, or just playing stupid? I am laughing so hard at you.

Imagine thinking it's more believable that an IT foid would use the word faggot repeatedly, conspire with an incel and talk like him, and call me a faggot is more believable that a proven fakecel like sparrow is an IT larper.:lul::lul: Legitimately dying laughing at how stupid you are bro.

Foids conspire with incels all the time and IT foids use faggot to help incels:lul::feelskek::feelskek: Bummer logic. Dying laughing at you
whore send a pic with his name on it.
Bruh...plus all her profile pictures with her face in it, as well. That’s a whole other unaccounted thing.

yeah, I think an “IT user” is probably more likely to talk to an incel on here to fuck with some retard than for someone to set up a massive elaborate LARP since April...AND confess about it out of the blue for no reason. Are you retarded? “Bro duh eye tee users are literally animals, I can predict everything!!!”. Like, do you realize they’re sentient human beings? You realize not all of them are your depictions? You realize that...yes...women can fuck with retards and troll on the internet? Like they’re dumb and it’s really easy to find out “oh they’re fucking with me”, and I know you know they are, but your pride just doesn’t make you drop it.

Bruh...plus all her profile pictures with her face in it, as well. That’s a whole other unaccounted thing.

yeah, I think an “IT user” is probably more likely to talk to an incel on here to fuck with some retard than for someone to set up a massive elaborate LARP since April...AND confess about it out of the blue for no reason. Are you retarded? “Bro duh eye tee users are literally animals, I can predict everything!!!”. Like, do you realize they’re sentient human beings? You realize not all of them are your depictions? You realize that...yes...women can fuck with retards and troll on the internet?
Not a nude, a regular pic. And it wasn't the moonshine account, it was a completely different account jfl at you. It was jelkha something and that's where moonshine got all the pics from.

And no, in no way is an IT foid gomna start saying the word faggot repeatedly, talk like an incel,and then beg me that "she" was just kidding please don't expose me. I have a 100 messages from sparrow tryna convince me he's an infiltrator before crying and saying i was just trolling bro lol.

Lol at you being so guillable bro. It's truly over for you. I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch more users here have accounts on IT to post their own posts for attention. This happened before on r/incels. But you're a 2019 cel so you wouldn't know.

I have no idea why you never admit you're wrong. Is sparrow the bbc you fantasize about and that's why you gotta lie for him?

Not a nude, a regular pic. And it wasn't the moonshine account, it was a completely different account jfl at you. It was jelkha something and that's where moonshine got all the pics from.

And no, in no way is an IT foid gomna start saying the word faggot repeatedly, talk like an incel,and then beg me that "she" was just kidding please don't expose me. I have a 100 messages from sparrow tryna convince me he's an infiltrator before crying and saying i was just trolling bro lol.

Lol at you being so guillable bro. It's truly over for you. I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch more users here have accounts on IT to post their own posts for attention. This happened before on r/incels. But you're a 2019 cel so you wouldn't know.

I have no idea why you never admit you're wrong. Is sparrow the bbc you fantasize about and that's why you gotta lie for him?
Dude, the person you exposed did a (you). So obviously following that course it must be him. God, have you EVER used an imageboard or forum or community before? If anyone (you)’s you, it means they’re 100% fucking with you. As soon as I read that I cracked up.

just believe (you)’s bro!! Just believe random bullshit from some dead subreddit bro! Just believe inceltear is some legitimate power or different country we’re fighting a war with bro! Conspiracy theories of double agents for this crazy “IT”. You’re like lefties when they talk about the KKK or right wing militias or the boogaloo.

while we’re here though, I do have an IT account. My name is u/BrazilianSigma. I said it. You must believe me now. That’s the law. I Infiltrated Incels.co.

Dude, the person you exposed did a (you). So obviously following that course it must be him. God, have you EVER used an imageboard or forum or community before? If anyone (you)’s you, it means they’re 100% fucking with you. As soon as I read that I cracked up.

just believe (you)’s bro!!
while we’re here though, I do have an IT account. My name is u/BrazilianSigma. I said it. You must believe me now. That’s the law. I Infiltrated Incels.co.
You're like 16. Don't talk to me about using imageboards, this is probably your first forum.

If I get braziliansigma to message me calling me a faggot and a lispy ginger, Then you message me at the same time without me messaging you saying "i see you found out im braziliansigma" and then braziliansigma begs me it's not true Don't post it then I'd believe you were him. Deal?

The whole forum now spits and hates sparrow because I exposed him, he sure epic trolled me loool

What's wrong with his avi?

From what I understood it was a gay character. However i remember that @Senada had said that he didn't know which show the character was.

What's wrong with his avi?
It wasnt even about the Avii, the avii were simply nails to a coffin

"He" had a screenshot of "his" reddit app picking at a thread title, but you could see "his" PM/inbox messages had 898 notifcations.

It would take me years to rack up 898 inbox messages, and that would require not to open any of them on top of that.

@Grothendieck elab on this, you tagged me into that thread.

It wasnt even about the Avii, the avii were simply nails to a coffin

"He" had a screenshot of "his" reddit app picking at a thread title, but you could see "his" PM/inbox messages had 898 notifcations.

It would take me years to rack up 898 inbox messages, and that would require not to open any of them on top of that.

@Grothendieck elab on this, you tagged me into that thread.
Precisely this.
Very suspicious user. Although he did posted his vocaroo so I guess I was wrong (?). I asked him over PMs and this was his response
Screenshot 20201018 1257522

I think mods should reconsider his ban. @GoffSystemQB

dont know why he felt a need to talk about foids who wanted to fuck him on this forum of all places tbh
you don't understand bro, they were low class. a fit girl that looked like she takes care of herself and isn't a fat landwhale, he's too good for her.

JFL at volcels.co fuck you @DirtyCurryCell

you don't understand bro, they were low class. a fit girl that looked like she takes care of herself and isn't a fat landwhale, he's too good for her.

JFL at volcels.co fuck you @DirtyCurryCell
legit, the “she’s a village girl” thing is so bizarre, who the fuck cares about that? if he rejected an obese single mom with STDs on the basis of her being “low class” I could maybe understand but that foid he posted was just some normal looking girl. she didn’t seem fat, trashy, slutty or old so she already mogs most of the women I know irl tbh

jfl @DirtyCurryCell , you make a thread "proving your inceldom" and it gets you banned for being fakecel :lul:

Warara bang bang

dont know why he felt a need to talk about foids who wanted to fuck him on this forum of all places tbh
Fuck him? Hardly. I got matched with a better looking curry foid. The kind even he would date. Guess what happened next? Ghosted after a single hi(not that I was expecting it to go anywhere).

Though he shouldn't have gone on a rant about his standards. Is it bannable? I dunno. It sounded not very different from the plethora of incels here who outright reject black women. I don't see them getting banned.
legit, the “she’s a village girl” thing is so bizarre, who the fuck cares about that? if he rejected an obese single mom with STDs on the basis of her being “low class” I could maybe understand but that foid he posted was just some normal looking girl. she didn’t seem fat, trashy, slutty or old so she already mogs most of the women I know irl tbh
You'd be surprised at how many curry men think like that. Niggas want a girl who wouldn't spit at them in the current economy

You're like 16. Don't talk to me about using imageboards, this is probably your first forum.

If I get braziliansigma to message me calling me a faggot and a lispy ginger, Then you message me at the same time without me messaging you saying "i see you found out im braziliansigma" and then braziliansigma begs me it's not true Don't post it then I'd believe you were him. Deal?

The whole forum now spits and hates sparrow because I exposed him, he sure epic trolled me loool
lol nice try dude. Your ass fell to a (you) and you’re trying to say this is my first forum... :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: U a clown son.

You got (you)’d and some retards believed it because you straight up lied to them and also this forum takes up and uses false accusations more than women with #metoo. I could label you as a literal female without any proof and if I spread it around enough it’d eventually be seen as fact simply because this forum does no fact checking or digging when it comes to accusations.

even then, I doubt anyone believes sparrow is actually moonshine. I think people think he’s a fakecel, sure. But I can’t imagine anyone believing he’s a months old reddit account with 80,000 internet points when there’s no practical reason to do so.

lol nice try dude. Your ass fell to a (you) and you’re trying to say this is my first forum... :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: U a clown son.

You got (you)’d and some retards believed it because you straight up lied to them and also this forum takes up and uses false accusations more than women with #metoo. I could label you as a literal female without any proof and if I spread it around enough it’d eventually be seen as fact simply because this forum does no fact checking or digging when it comes to accusations.

even then, I doubt anyone believes sparrow is actually moonshine. I think people think he’s a fakecel, sure. But I can’t imagine anyone believing he’s a months old reddit account with 80,000 internet points when there’s no practical reason to do so.
this is clearly you first forum and you're even using terms you don't understand like a baby. it's adorable.

anyway it's 100% a fact that sparrow is moonshine. I couldn't care less what you think, we both know you're his bitch in the server

Why is @Colvin76 banned again?

this is clearly you first forum and you're even using terms you don't understand like a baby. it's adorable.

anyway it's 100% a fact that sparrow is moonshine. I couldn't care less what you think, we both know you're his bitch in the server
Mfw believing a (you) is your only proof to this insane accusation.

Mfw believing a (you) is your only proof to this insane accusation.
I already mentioned literally the mirage of proof. You're just geniunly dumb. You most likely know i'm right but just wanna defend your fakecel buddy

I already mentioned literally the mirage of proof. You're just geniunly dumb. You most likely know i'm right but just wanna defend your fakecel buddy
The “mirage” is a (you). That says all that needs to be said. That’s the end of the Convo.

The “mirage” is a (you). That says all that needs to be said. That’s the end of the Convo.
I will mention it one last time. a girl who posts on IT would never say faggot repeatedly. after I told moonshine I was gonna expose sparrow, sparrow immediatly messaged me here saying he's a spy trying to infiltrate. he tried HARD to convince me he's infilitrating and not to blow it.. and when I told him im still making the thread, moonshine messaged me saying its actually not sparrow, and like begging me saying he's not sparrow. like 20 messages. if he was trolling me then he wouuldn't have said he's not sparrow literally an hour later and begging he's not sparrow.

There have been many cases of incel users having IT accounts to cross post their own posts there. this isn't new. it's much more likely than a foid conspiring with an incel and calling me faggot.

this is the 3rd time I reapeat this. Every time I say it, you ignore 80% of it and only respond to one thing. You know damn well he's moonshine, stop white knighting your fake cel friend. I won't read whatever low iq gibberish you write because you're clearly trying to be antoginistic when you realized you were wrong hours ago

I will mention it one last time. a girl who posts on IT would never say faggot repeatedly. after I told moonshine I was gonna expose sparrow, sparrow immediatly messaged me here saying he's a spy trying to infiltrate. he tried HARD to convince me he's infilitrating and not to blow it.. and when I told him im still making the thread, moonshine messaged me saying its actually not sparrow, and like begging me saying he's not sparrow. like 20 messages. if he was trolling me then he wouuldn't have said he's not sparrow literally an hour later and begging he's not sparrow.

There have been many cases of incel users having IT accounts to cross post their own posts there. this isn't new. it's much more likely than a foid conspiring with an incel and calling me faggot.

this is the 3rd time I reapeat this. Every time I say it, you ignore 80% of it and only respond to one thing. You know damn well he's moonshine, stop white knighting your fake cel friend. I won't read whatever low iq gibberish you write because you're clearly trying to be antoginistic when you realized you were wrong hours ago
Can you please tell me where IT touched you? Is IT in your closet? Fucking LOL. Literally like leftists talking about the KKK. “THE KKK IS IN OUR CLOSET THEY’RE RIGHT THERE NOOOOOO ITS A SERIOUS PROBLEM THEY CONSPIRE AGAINST US ALL THE TIME NOOO”.

this whole inceltear attention sucking is cringe. Some dead subreddit full of 14 year old girls doesn’t care about you ffs. Such cringe when I hear “IT IS ____”. You are making a ghost out of a Mouses shadow. Inceltear isn’t this multi billion dollar nation who is trying to kill you. They’re barely even existent. They aren’t “infiltrating” anything, they arent “Planning” this or that

deductions me.

relationships>rules.

"fakecel friend"

nice tbh

I think you're a hole ngl

What happened to your sheep avii?

You even changed description after you were named out at a different thread :waitwhat:

I'm trying to choose a good avi but I have no good ideas.

btw, do you like my new avi?

@Vintage Aesthetic back to your tranny discord faggot