Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

probably for making threads targeting @Sincere
I got a warning for targeting over one thread I made and @FemoidsGTFO did make quite a few targeting her
nope. @Sincere is banned anyway, can't really personally attack permabanned people. it was for something else.

@Appetite4Destrction @FemoidsGTFO @Idotms Man what happened? Quit banning based users

@Sincere @SillyTruecel not requested/temporary anymore. permabanned. next person to do any female-RP trolling of this sort gets 100%'d outright without any warning.
@foidologist when he sees this :
Soy

@Sincere @SillyTruecel not requested/temporary anymore. permabanned. next person to do any female-RP trolling of this sort gets 100%'d outright without any warning.
Thank you for finally banning them. They were really ruining this forum by acting like foids.

Thank you for finally banning them. They were really ruining this forum by acting like foids.
Man, he may be brutal, but dang he's fucking based and gets shit done. @SillyTruecel bye bye "dn rd :heart: :rolleyes:" weirdo

Man, he may be brutal, but dang he's fucking based and gets shit done. @SillyTruecel bye bye "dn rd :heart: :rolleyes:" weirdo
It’s good that at least one mod still cares about this place

What happened to @Snow Dushman ?

feel free to fuck off
I’m pretty sure he is just trolling about liking those two. Didn’t he make multiple threads calling out Sillytruecel as a female? He did a quick 180 so I don’t take it seriously.

shut the hell up you goddamn simp

stfu low t fag.
:lul:
Let me explain it to you. None of these users have been actual females. They were all mocking you. Throwing out an obvious bait and then laughing at you when you jumped on it.

shut the hell up you goddamn simp

stfu low t fag.
not a simp , just calling out your low IQ bullshit

and you cant take it , thats why you mindlessly insult me now since your brain cant muster up a decent counter argument

and you cant take it , thats why you mindlessly insult me now since your brain cant muster up a decent counter argument
no i simply dont give a fuck about opinions of a faggot like you :feelskek:
what do you want me to do? start a UN meeting? fucking retard :feelskek:

larping as a foid is acceptable? i wouldnt expect any more from a faggot who wants foids allowed on an incel forum. go fuck yourself fag.

As if larping as a foid is any better and should be allowed jfl
The point is that people just call someone a foid without any proof whatsoever
and everyone agrees without thinking
no i simply dont give a fuck about opinions of a faggot like you :feelskek:
what do you want me to do? start a UN meeting? fucking retard :feelskek:
you're just low IQ
and thats it
larping as a foid is acceptable? i wouldnt expect any more from a faggot who wants foids allowed on an incel forum. go fuck yourself fag.
I didnt say that it is acceptable , you stupid fucking cunt .
I said that calling out people as foids without proof is stupid .

The point is that people just call someone a foid without any proof whatsoever
and everyone agrees without thinking

you're just low IQ
and thats it

I didnt say that it is acceptable , you stupid fucking cunt .
I said that calling out people as foids without proof is stupid .
shut the fuck up faggot i thought i tagged foidol whatever the fuck. ill fuck your mum and sister line em up good while you watch from a corner you simp faggot, stfu i dont want to get temp banned again for a dumb cuck like you

shut the fuck up faggot i thought i tagged foidol whatever the fuck. ill fuck your mum and sister line em up good while you watch from a corner you simp faggot, stfu i dont want to get temp banned again for a dumb cuck like you
Bro stop, you're gonna get banned again for insulting those cucks, it's not worth it.

low iq retard too stupid to tag someone , rope immediately
iamjacksbrokenbrain :feelskek:
simp more for foidologist maybe youll get to see her one day :feelskek:
fuck off now i dont want to get banned because of a little cuck like you, im way superior.
Bro stop, you're gonna get banned again for insulting those cucks, it's not worth it.
yeah, youre right. surprising how many cucks are on this forum.

iamjacksbrokenbrain :feelskek:
simp more for foidologist maybe youll get to see her one day :feelskek:
fuck off now i dont want to get banned because of a little cuck like you, im way superior.
You know theres zero proof of him being a female , right ?
The same with the other two ,
but they honestly deserved their bans for trolling .

Its the same when i got banned cause someone made up some shit about me ,
almost everyone just believed it without questioning anything .

I dont defend them , cause they are '' foids '' ,
i do it cause i always side with the underdog
while you probably were the type of person who just joined in when someone was bullied in school
cause youre too stupid and insecure to voice your own opinion .

SO in the End you are the cuck for following the hivemind without thinking , not me.

You know theres zero proof of him being a female , right ?
The same with the other two ,
but they honestly deserved their bans for trolling .

Its the same when i got banned cause someone made up some shit about me ,
almost everyone just believed it without questioning anything .

I dont defend them , cause they are '' foids '' ,
i do it cause i always side with the underdog
while you probably were the type of person who just joined in when someone was bullied in school
cause youre too stupid and insecure to voice your own opinion .

SO in the End you are the cuck for following the hivemind without thinking , not me.
dn rd faggot xD
AFB0F945 82A0 4071 AFE4 6B3B83AAE177

I wouldn't even call what Sincere did "larping as a foid", as basically no effort was made to make it look legit. He just typed like an anime girl (a very obvious male portrayal of a female) to exploit the gullibility and over-emotionality of some users on this forum for laughs. You fell for that. Very hard.

As for SillyTruecel, he just kind of got accused of being a foid by everyone without any real evidence. It was a bandwagon that snowballed from a couple users' accusations. I considered it too at first but now it's pretty obv that he's male.

I wouldn't even call what Sincere did "larping as a foid", as basically no effort was made to make it look legit. He just typed like an anime girl (a very obvious male portrayal of a female) to exploit the gullibility and over-emotionality of some users on this forum for laughs. You fell for that. Very hard.

As for SillyTruecel, he just kind of got accused of being a foid by everyone without any real evidence. It was a bandwagon that snowballed from a couple users' accusations. I considered it too at first but now it's pretty obv that he's male.
Didn't read, cuck.

Based

Asa

Last edited:
I don't even say anything to you. You just orbit me and tell me your opinions on random stuff I write.
Yeah, I am allowed to tell my opinions on random stuff you write considering we are on the same website and same thread and also same topic that concerned many users jfl.

Serious question, are you fucking retarded? Because it certainly feels like you are.