Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Nigger this argument is going in circles.
Call me a fakecel for defending fulltimefaggot, but where were you when @Sincere and other foids were running wild?
You just called all of us trying to get her banned autists and congratulated her larping.

nigger you were siding with sincere more than you did with us getting her banned you fag
So sincere if it was a woman or just a troll?

So sincere if it was a woman or just a troll?

Why did @FemoidsGTFO get banned?

@Idotms brutal.
@FemoidsGTFO
@Caesercel
@Idotms
@Idotms its over :feelscry::feelsrope:
@Idotms f to pay respects absolute madman. Repaying the favor here
@Animecel2D unban @Idotms
@Appetite4Destrction @FemoidsGTFO @Idotms Man what happened? Quit banning based users
thanks
Based and @Idotms pilled :feelsokman:

Im back

Funny to see mods be trigger happy with bans recently when they took weeks just to finally ban Sincere and SillyTruecel (but not theirIT cuck accomplice foidologist, :feelsugh:).

just cummer acting like a faggot
How about you @ me when you talk about me you sly anglo piece of shit. In your racial DNA to be a snake wether it be the Afghans all the way to the Zulu's

@BradPittinson

New World Record getting banned on .co any%

So many obvious and suspect 2020cels joining in september-november. Why are mods letting this influx happen? :feelsugh:

@FallenPrime What happened here?

wasnt he the one who got accused of being Brazilian SIgma ?
Did he type with broken English? Brazilian sigma tried to transcribe a voocaroo of mine once and it completely exposed how little he speaks

Did he type with broken English? Brazilian sigma tried to transcribe a voocaroo of mine once and it completely exposed how little he speaks
i dont remember tbh but he sent me a message and said that it wasnt him

why is @gigacel123 banned again?

free @gigacel123
He literally just broke the same exact rule like 10 times in a row after getting warned for it many times and temp banned a couple times because he was attention whoring too much to post his off-topic threads in the lounge or sewers where they would get less views

He literally just broke the same exact rule like 10 times in a row after getting warned for it many times and temp banned a couple times because he was attention whoring too much to post his off-topic threads in the lounge or sewers where they would get less views
i dont know him that much
i just read a couple of his posts and they were based so i guess he has potential

he probably wanted to be perma banned then
This was over the course of weeks. If he wanted a permaban he could've just requested or done something that would give him an instant permaban. I think he was just a solipsistic person with a very exaggerated sense of self-importance. There was one thread he made a few days ago saying if the mods wouldn't "take a stand" and ban the people he wanted banned then he would. Wtf does that even mean jfl? It's like he had delusions that he owns this forum or something and should be able to control whatever people post on it when he was actually just a random user. Also, more evidence of solipsism: I screenshotted this when I first saw it because it's so cringe I thought he might delete it:
Jflll

JFL. He tried forcememeing a law (and named it after himself, of course) based on a concept that he was spamming threads about in ID. I got second-hand embarrassment from this.

This was over the course of weeks. If he wanted a permaban he could've just requested or done something that would give him an instant permaban. I think he was just a solipsistic person with a very exaggerated sense of self-importance. There was one thread he made a few days ago saying if the mods wouldn't "take a stand" and ban the people he wanted banned then he would. Wtf does that even mean jfl? It's like he had delusions that he owns this forum or something and should be able to control whatever people post on it when he was actually just a random user. Also, more evidence of solipsism: I screenshotted this when I first saw it because it's so cringe I thought he might delete it:
View attachment 375384
JFL. He tried forcememeing a law (and named it after himself, of course) based on a concept that he was spamming threads about in ID. I got second-hand embarrassment from this.
:lul: :lul: :lul:
Gigacels Law

Based as fuck ngl

I tried telling him that the influx of newcels recently joining is just youngcels coming of age.
It seems he thought he had a responsibility, and a right, to judge every user and determine if they should be allowed to stay here. It's actually very strange. I've heard of mods power tripping before; I've never heard of a random user mentally self-appointing as a mod and then power tripping off their delusions of grandeur though.
:lul: :lul: :lul:
Gigacels Law

Based as fuck ngl
I knew I had to screenshot that

Last edited:
It seems he thought he had a responsibility, and a right, to judge every user and determine if they should be allowed to stay here. It's actually very strange. I've heard of mods power tripping before; I've never heard of a random user mentally self-appointing as a mod and then power tripping off their delusions of grandeur though.

I knew I had to screenshot that
I tried telling him that the influx of newcels recently joining is just youngcels coming of age.
A lot of us are just tired of faggots like you guys coming on here

A lot of us are just tired of faggots like you guys coming on here
Add me to your ignore list then? I never even interacted with gigacel before he attacked me. I don't think I've ever interacted with you either. If you don't like what someone posts, and you can't handle that, you can just ignore them. It's not your personal forum where anyone that disagrees with you just immediately gets banned. Make your own website if you want that.

quit acting like a complacent fuck then who hardly posts.
you are like a cumskin whining about immigration without actually doing anything to stop it.
All of your posts read like a self entitled zoomer faggot who’s never been punched in the fucking mouth. It’s hard to gauge whether an egotistical youngcel is better than a foid
Add me to your ignore list then? I never even interacted with gigacel before he attacked me. I don't think I've ever interacted with you either. If you don't like what someone posts, and you can't handle that, you can just ignore them. It's not your personal forum where anyone that disagrees with you just immediately gets banned. Make your own website if you want that.
You don’t seem like an incel. You make a lot of statements purely out of spite directed towards incels. The only way I could see you as incel if you’re some type of sadist or masochist which is normie tier.

All of your posts read like a self entitled zoomer faggot who’s never been punched in the fucking mouth. It’s hard to gauge whether an egotistical youngcel is better than a foid
you can't really talk shit when you're whining that a guy on an incel forum posts stuff you don't like

yikes you're not entitled inkwell :soy:

yeah, so hard to tell if a fucking foid is better or worse than an youngcel, you fucking cuck simp faggot.
This is why this forum should be closed to youngcels. We get immature retards like this guy who probably aren’t even incel.

You don’t seem like an incel. You make a lot of statements purely out of spite directed towards incels. The only way I could see you as incel if you’re some type of sadist or masochist which is normie tier.
Sorry I don't circlejerk with you about how you're like a tragic hero from some Greek epic or some shit because you can't have sex. I don't have "spite towards incels". I just don't care for the melodrama.

where were you in getting sincere banned you kike?
you only think i am a foid because of my avi halo, jfl at your nigger iq
No. I said you could be a foid or a annoying zoomer. The way you type reeks of effort to be edgy, I literally didn’t even care about @Sincere because I barely saw any of her posts to gauge if she was a foid.
Sorry I don't circlejerk with you about how you're like a tragic hero from some Greek epic or some shit because you can't have sex. I don't have "spite towards incels". I just don't care for the melodrama.
You genuinely don’t sound incel if I were you I’d just get off this forum. And that’s going off of all the dumb shit you’ve said not just what you’re saying now to cover your ass.

And you type like a giga tryhard trying to be serious, even though you never say anything blackpilled anyway, you just got a cock up your ass you pretentious faggot, you'd be better of as a reddit admin telling incels off rather than foids and normies.
You’re probably not even an incel. You sound like a 16yo who’s in AP classes and never faced a real challenge.
Better yet you sound like a zoomer off 4chan

You genuinely don’t sound incel if I were you I’d just get off this forum. And that’s going off of all the dumb shit you’ve said not just what you’re saying now to cover your ass.
Idk what you think being an incel is but it's not some kind of worldview or mindset you hold. Anyone that is celibate involuntarily is incel, regardless of if they are blackpilled, redpilled, bluepilled, or whatever else.

Idk what you think being an incel is but it's not some kind of worldview or mindset you hold. Anyone that is celibate involuntarily is incel, regardless of if they are blackpilled, redpilled, bluepilled, or whatever else.
That’s not the point. You’re not some random incel you’re (maybe) blackpilled because you’re on this forum. One of the many reasons this forum is here is for venting. You bitching about people venting on their only outlet available makes you seem off
you call me a zoomer and you are a soy millennial that dodges the question.
just ignore me nigger like a soy faggot if it makes you that butthurt
I don’t ignore because I’m open to opinions. You’re just very annoying though and I’m sure many of the oldercels would agree.

what the fuck have you been doing this past hour about me?
also venting about others venting is venting and by your logic is perfectly fine.
I’m pointing out that you’re annoying as hell because of your posting behavior which I’m sure a silent minority agrees to aswell. It’s an unsaid truth that you come off as a faggy zoomer