Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

who cares what I come off as?
you come off as some grumpy butthurt boomer who hates on zoomercels because he reached 40 years old all because he was too soy and pussy to rope and remains a cuck holding some wagie cuckhold job like a pussy fag
I lost motivation to even argue anymore tbh

That’s not the point. You’re not some random incel you’re (maybe) blackpilled because you’re on this forum. One of the many reasons this forum is here is for venting. You bitching about people venting on their only outlet available makes you seem off
It's not venting in general that I criticize. It's specifically melodramatic overcomplaining about everything. When someone on here vents about legitimate hardships (and they're not just someone that complains nonstop about everything) I have empathy for them.

@PluralSpaceRace Good riddance fucking fakecel

btw credit to @kikecel for getting the screenshot

View attachment 375438
absolute state of sub8 copers, they’re so deep in to the autistic “blackpilled” LARP (which has no basis in reality) that they’re still thinking about Chad and shit while having PIV sex

absolute state of sub8 copers, they’re so deep in to the autistic “blackpilled” LARP (which has no basis in reality) that they’re still thinking about Chad and shit while having PIV sex
Imagine having pinv sex and this is your takeaway from the whole thing

I mean he's not wrong but he didn't need to make a thread about it. Guess he wanted a permaban. Brag?
He is wrong. If you can "get lucky" once you can get lucky again. A girl was attracted to his looks enough to fuck him. Not incel

He is wrong. If you can "get lucky" once you can get lucky again. A girl was attracted to his looks enough to fuck him. Not incel
You are right. He says he lucked out, that would mean he made little effort for ascension and the girl just slept with him, obviously attracted by his looks.

@gigacel123
Guess I got the last laugh.

Cya later larper

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

You are right. He says he lucked out, that would mean he made little effort for ascension and the girl just slept with him, obviously attracted by his looks.
Good observation. A lot of incels don't put in effort aside from a basic tinder profile and think its over cuz girls don't apprach them

maybe if you didn't spam reports over and over and over you'd have been taken more seriously. i stopped reading any report which said "fulltimeloser" or "dregster666" next to it after a while due to your shit-slinging and report-spamming with dregster666, automatically assuming them to be utter garbage, so i, for one, stopped seeing your reports after a while.

Do you also ignore my reports?

View attachment 375438

The fact that these people manage to get laid during a pandemic of all things.

Fuck it man.

It's not venting in general that I criticize. It's specifically melodramatic overcomplaining about everything. When someone on here vents about legitimate hardships (and they're not just someone that complains nonstop about everything) I have empathy for them.
People are allowed to complain about whatever they want and there is nothing you can do about it, we came here to get away from fags like you who want us to just shut up and stop whining.

But guess what? What you think doesn't matter, I'll complain and whine about whatever the fuck I want.

People are allowed to complain about whatever they want and there is nothing you can do about it, we came here to get away from fags like you who want us to just shut up and stop whining.

But guess what? What you think doesn't matter, I'll complain and whine about whatever the fuck I want.
Okay, and I will criticize people for what I want. I'm not gigacel. I'm trying to get people banned for posting things I don't like. People can post what they want, and I can respond to it how I want. I think you are projecting something onto me. For me, disagreeing with someone doesn't mean I think they should be banned from saying it.

ban discussion didnt read keep argueing for me

@PluralSpaceRace rip my nigga

The moderators are the best and make intelligent decisions and I respect them

Okay, and I will criticize people for what I want. I'm not gigacel. I'm trying to get people banned for posting things I don't like. People can post what they want, and I can respond to it how I want. I think you are projecting something onto me. For me, disagreeing with someone doesn't mean I think they should be banned from saying it.
...And I never said you should be banned for just this.
ban discussion didnt read keep argueing for me
Tenor 8

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: He didn't get lucky. He's a fakecel who got sex and can get it again.
Incels are not a club for people to hang out in. They are a (please god) temporary ordeal. You should not want to be here and should be yearning to leave. Fakecels are people who have had sex before, and proceed to join despite having sex. Someone who ascend and says so and leaves is better than someone who just stays and LARPS. As cool as this place is, I don’t want to stay here and I want to GTFO.

@PluralSpaceRace was an incel, who had sex and is not incel anymore. That’s epic and cool. I want to be just like that.
thats so cucked to say, that is the kind of shit that withouthate say
I’m sorry that I feel good a fellow person who posted with me on this forum and who I liked ascended, and who didn’t choose to LARP.

this is Alcoholics Anonymous but for sex. You do not want to be in Alcoholics Anonymous.

what’s the mindset of romanticizing inceldom? This fucking sucks. I don’t wanna be here any more an an alcoholic in Alcoholics Anonymous. This is how I know you came here for a random community aspect more than because you have sexual or relational frustrations.

inceldom sucks and i hate being on this forum as much as the next cel, but inceldom isn't temporary jfl
that fag didn't ascend, he was tall and white,
The thread @Colvin76 was a joke. He said IQ doesn’t matter if you have are 6’1 and have a good jawline (he doesn’t).

I know him personally and he’s under 6’
once an incel always an incel
call me a deathnic asends.
Sure
@Kent @sadtardcel @Tellem-T @biv there’s some ethnics that have ascended. One was 5’4 with a white woman. Lucky things happen.

inceldom isn’t always permanent retard and that mindset sets the top layer of incels off from trying to actually succeed. You know why we have so many LARPers? Because retards who are actually decent looking go “well I’m a truecel it’s over inceldom is permanent“ after asking out one person or getting rejected once, coming here, and having 2020cels like you say “bro it’s oooover”

those are called volcels
They’re volcels once they have been sexually advanced upon and reject it. They think they’re incel because of the bullshit you peddle, because this isn’t about sexual or romantic frustrations for you, it’s about ”mmm edgy incel community” to say “fuck women!!!” While you eat crayons

im convinced that IT has more trucels than this place.

To constantly be reminded that the place I'm honest about the most pathetic aspects of my life is also full of sexhavers is depressing beyond explanation.
At this point I just accepted the situation for what it is. No place is a safe haven for our community and we shouldn't ever expect it to be. There's only so much that could be done to stop these sorts of issues and even then it's fruitless because anything can be lied about

@Fontaine
@bill00
@GoyimWithAttitude
@needsolution
@Solitarian_Walker
@Weed
@FukkenLoser
@gigacel123

Free them

Free @gigacel123
He was just mad at the GrAYcels everyone was tbh

Free @Bleachcel because he was based

What was the deal with @Adachi ? He was based and blackpilled.

free @IamJacksBrokenHeart

Was @IamJacksBrokenHeart banned for that sewer tier thread in ID?