Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@IamJacksBrokenHeart got bored of larping and went full troll I guess

Why is @AccountError banned?

@Tyler has been banned this is very good news as the site of his post reminds me of shit underwear and low T disappointment as a LARP and he needs to be away from here

@Incline he called us out remember

Last edited:
@Tyler has been banned this is very good news as the site of his post reminds me of shit underwear and low T disappointment as a LARP and he needs to be away from here

@Incline he called us out remember

Ah yes his story was retarded tbh.

Good riddance.

@FemoidsGTFO ?
Maybe because he said that he wasn't ugly and that he only need to workout his personality.
Good. 16 year olds shouldn't be here anyway. And this isn't me trying to be mean, but I genuinely think most of them are normal looking and will eventually get laid, so this place might destroy that by killing off any attempts.
@gymletethnicel
Permanent?
I hope so.
Based.

Maybe because he said that he wasn't ugly and that he only need to workout his personality.
the absolute state of .co
wtf if youre not ugly why do you even waste your time on here? i wish i had that privilige, not being ugly and having the free time to waste on an incel forum :cryfeels:

the absolute state of .co
wtf if youre not ugly why do you even waste your time on here? i wish i had that privilige, not being ugly and having the free time to waste on an incel forum :cryfeels:
People who say they're not ugly but are still incels basically agree with IT. How don't people understand this

People who say they're not ugly but are still incels basically agree with IT. How don't people understand this
pretty much.
either theyre coping or they are retards.
females only care about your physical appearance , height and dick size.
it infuriates me seeing these retards saying im not ugly i just have to work on my personality, fucking scum

@FemoidsGTFO is perma btw

Did he really get banned for saying he isn't ugly?
Has to be more than that
He said nothing is wrong with him facially and he isn't ugly, his problem is social skills. That's an admittion he's not incel.

Regardless he had a pretty high warning since he was temp banned just a few days ago

He said nothing is wrong with him facially and he isn't ugly, his problem is social skills. That's an admittion he's not incel.

Regardless he had a pretty high warning since he was temp banned just a few days ago
I guess it's a mix like u say
I don't think someone gets permanent banned for that
Gz on 500 pages of ban discussion
Used to be the thread with the most replies

unban @coppernicus

Banned for being a foid
probably a tranny. the consensus is that they were a male who was “trolling” but in all my years of trolling internet forums my scheme was never “trying to convince people that I’m a female by acting like an effeminate faggot”

@Sincere tfu on you faggot hope the norwood reaper peels your hairline back like a banana

probably a tranny. the consensus is that they were a male who was “trolling” but in all my years of trolling internet forums my scheme was never “trying to convince people that I’m a female by acting like an effeminate faggot”

@Sincere tfu on you faggot hope the norwood reaper peels your hairline back like a banana
Well that's exactly what he told me on discord. A guy who only joined to troll this place. Of course I don't buy this 100% but there's a chance.

On the other hand I have larped as a female on internet many times and have gotten guys to pm me, desperately try to make friends with me, and sometimes even fall in love

On the other hand I have larped as a female on internet many times and have gotten guys to pm me, desperately try to make friends with me, and sometimes even fall in love
:feelswhat:

Well that's exactly what he told me on discord. A guy who only joined to troll this place. Of course I don't buy this 100% but there's a chance.

Uhem, why are you roleplaying as a female with men long and hard enough for them to fall in love with you?

Download 1

Uhem, why are you roleplaying as a female with men long and hard enough for them to fall in love with you?
No it was just one guy. And he was in our friend group. Found out after an year that his internet flame, that he was hoping to marry, was me.

Plus its not long and hard. Most men don't even need a pic, let alone a background check, to be convinced that I am a foid. That's just how desperate men are becoming. Some just want friendship, bolder ones straight up ask for nudes.

Heck, my irl name is kinda feminine so sometimes people see it and assume I am a girl and start pming. I have my bit of fun before blocking them

No it was just one guy. And he was in our friend group. Found out after an year that his internet flame, that he was hoping to marry, was me.

Plus its not long and hard. Most men don't even need a pic, let alone a background check, to be convinced that I am a foid. That's just how desperate men are becoming. Some just want friendship, bolder ones straight up ask for nudes.

Heck, my irl name is kinda feminine so sometimes people see it and assume I am a girl and start pming. I have my bit of fun before blocking them
I'm just asking why would you pretend to be a female and flirt with guys until they fall in love with you tho

I'm just asking why would you pretend to be a female and flirt with guys until they fall in love with you tho
That's what I told you. I don't regularly do it. It was just one guy who ever "fell in love". Plus the female I play never flirts, never need to go that far. Say some good words to a guy and he will be all yours if you are a foid. Any positive reinforcement will be lapped up. Even if the signs are clear that the account is a larp they would still delude themselves bcz for some of them that's the maximum female attention they may ever get. So your premise is wrong