Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Watercel ?
I was just about to recommend him some anime but I saw he was banned.

@gigacel123

What happened?

What happen to @Introvert

what the fuck free @gigacel123 he’s a trucel you fucking niggers free him

what the fuck free @gigacel123 he’s a trucel you fucking niggers free him
30248.jpg

Shut up bitch

@Simulacrasimulation

What happened to him?

that retard unironically thought most people here were chad larpers and never shut up about it, he was another retarded ethnic trying to bring everyone down to his level
This. @gigacel123 was nothing but a speedy witch-hunting projecting piece of trash. “Muh every white person here is fakecel boohoo I’m an ethnic half this forum is fakecel CHAD IT in my head rent free IT is watching me FEDS federal agents feds.co federal agents watching me”

trash taken out.

That's an accurate statement, like 0.1% of white cels exist and none of them are here
More logical inconsistencies. Here’s you saying all whites are subhuman.
04CE8C84 37F8 4CB9 AD2C 37490E3DD2DF

Let me drop what you said again
B311190D B5B5 40CD BFAA 6E3E644E7C3A

>white subhumans don’t mog ethnics
>whites are subhuman all of them

You’re digging a deeper hole and it’s amazing so while you do that here’s a little explanation on why your opinions differ so greatly all the time and why you’re so logically inconsistent (for lurkers or for you)

basically, your entire opinion and character is reactionary. You don’t actually have any opinions or beliefs, because they change so radically differing on who you’re interacting with, or what you’re doing. You have no morals because morals to you are subjective based on who you interact with or what the end short term goal is.

“Hehe I’m gonna destroy this white incel by saying he’s subhuman! Owned” “oh I’m gonna destroy this white incel by saying he’s not incel! Owned!” Truth, logical consistency, or any of that is destroyed in order to simply just win the argument.

Funnily enough...this is one of the biggest proofs there is to someone who’s demoralized in the modern world. Brutally over for you and your mind that is now probably too gone via Jewish brainwashing to retrieve

More logical inconsistencies. Here’s you saying all whites are subhuman.
View attachment 391301

Let me drop what you said again
View attachment 391302

>white subhumans don’t mog ethnics
>whites are subhuman all of them

You’re digging a deeper hole and it’s amazing so while you do that here’s a little explanation on why your opinions differ so greatly all the time and why you’re so logically inconsistent (for lurkers or for you)

basically, your entire opinion and character is reactionary. You don’t actually have any opinions or beliefs, because they change so radically differing on who you’re interacting with, or what you’re doing. You have no morals because morals to you are subjective based on who you interact with or what the end short term goal is.

“Hehe I’m gonna destroy this white incel by saying he’s subhuman! Owned” “oh I’m gonna destroy this white incel by saying he’s not incel! Owned!” Truth, logical consistency, or any of that is destroyed in order to simply just win the argument.

Funnily enough...this is one of the biggest proofs there is to someone who’s demoralized in the modern world. Brutally over for you and your mind that is now probably too gone via Jewish brainwashing to retrieve
Lmao, what are you even doing right now?

Jbw is a statistical fact, whites are subhuman, every white here is a fakecel.

Anything else?

Lmao, what are you even doing right now?

Jbw is a statistical fact,
7B87FC6F 5AD9 4D29 8EED D2A30F07D592

whites are subhuman, every white here is a fakecel.
So subhumans can ascend? :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Anything else?
No I didn’t know you were so bluepilled. Guess subhumans can ascend according to you. I knew you were always progressive but you could’ve just said you were progressive and a cuck off the bat instead of doing it like this.

Why did @Eskimocel get banned ?
Anyone care to elaborate on that ?

Ye
Yup. Halo effect is a big factor
View attachment 391313
yes, a halo that affects almost 1 billion people on earth.
9A092CEB 118C 4E9E 83F4 8F9B1F213CDD

this conversation is over. It ended when you got into a logical hole and instead of being a rational human being and saying “I was wrong on the topic” you went full in and went “subhumans can ascend” fucking bluepilled cuck btfo.

bluepillers amirite? I guess all of us incels can just ascend too. Every subhuman can ascend guys! It’s not that hard! Just tap into the magical “halo”. All truecels can ascend guys looks don’t matter subhumans can ascend!

Anyway, convo over and reminder that I got you to say subhumans can ascend. Bluepilled cuck.

Free @Introvert

@Introvert should be freed

Because he was saying that blacks slay in EE.

Just read his last post theory, it was requested.
gonna miss his threads and based post:cryfeels: