Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

free @niggerstonguemyanus

Free my nigga @Bleachcel

and
free @PrinceOfCope
LMAo I used to talk to him on discord. He looks like an above average black guy. like 6/10. I think I still have his pics

It couldn't have been the incels.co discord then
says who, the old discord that was banned you didn't have to message the mods to get accepted. it wasn't even posted here in a thread you had to get the link from other people inside the discord.

He's full of shit. He barely joined and lurked in 2020

Bruh your knowledge of .Co is limited to 2020. Stop larping.
little do you know, post alek cel :lul:

little do you know, post alek cel :lul:
Bruh your join date is in June 2020. Reread my post. You dont even know about half the users that were here before you joined.

.Co is the main event and the future, anything before is obsolete

Bruh your join date is in June 2020. Reread my post. You dont even know about half the users that were here before you joined.

.Co is the main event and the future, anything before is obsolete
Literally all the mods here were from the r/incels days. My memes literally popularized the community. You came in as a fakecel bandwagener for the memes.

I'm the OG, you're cheap imitation.

Bruh you try so hard to be like me.
Who are you even aside from thoughtful cels bitch? I've had articles written about me, and youtube videos made about my tinder expirements.

free @HabibiHarassment

Who are you
The incel you keep orbiting :feelshaha:

Source

free @HabibiHarassment
Tbh

Thank you for admitting defeat
I win all the time, keep coping.

I literally go beast mode on 2k/NBA live, CoD games and anything else that I manage to care about.

You'd probably lose to me at chess if I had cared about it.

I win all the time, keep coping.

I literally go beast mode on 2k/NBA live, CoD games and anything else that I manage to care about.

You'd probably lose to me at chess if I had cared about it.
You literally are the clown of this forum. Like a complete joke. You have failed in everything in life. And you got unanimously voted as losing to me. Never forget that. Now you can keep coping cuz I'm not going to get banned IN ban disucssion when you know damn well I had the last word in every sewers discussion

I own you IRL :feelzez:
The only thing you own... well that car is older than you so it's your dads not yours.
I'm not sure what you own. I feel bad for you.

The only thing you own... well that car is older than you so it's your dads not yours.
I'm not sure what you own. I feel bad for you.
Like bruh when's the last time you managed a 2+ K/D on a CoD game