Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@ScornedStoic busy simpin tfu

It's kinda embarrassing i don't know if he wants people to know.
Just describe it. I don't need to see the picture

She's cute, definitely a realistic option for an incel to go for. But she was white so not my thing.
Realistic as in chad's 10th cumdumpster instead of girlfriend. But what race do you prefer?

Realistic as in chad's 10th cumdumpster instead of girlfriend. But what race do you prefer?
Yeah, she's a 4-5/10 I'd say.
I prefer my own race. But doesn't matter i'd take anything.

What was the deal with @SillyTruecel ?

Uncage my nigga @Forum_User_2345

Finally the sex haver @ChronicPaincel is banned. This always happens when larpers get tired of larping they just ask to be banned and expose themselves.

This is how I imagine @Forum_User_2345 was with his oneitis irl

Did they admit it or?
How did they find out? That's an impressive post count for an inflator.
He/she just spammed the sewers relentlessly in one month. Like legit never made a single serious post. Just came in to postmaxx.

I don't know if it was a female or not but they were bluepilled and talked in a very effeminate way. Everytime you'd say something blackpilled they'd go "how about we ease off on that anger, ok boy?". It took an incredible amount of time to ban them for how obvious of a troll they were

@IncelCream Too many racebait threads?

Got bored of larping and stirring the pot.
sums it up tbh. he was the most obnoxious race troll on the forum, I can’t remember a single post from him that wasn’t something about interracial relationships

Last edited:
sums it up tbh. he was the most obnoxious race troll on the forum, I can’t remember a single post from him that wasn’t something about interracial relationship
I saw him bragging about having light eyes and being white or something. Always thought he was just passing time here and did not seriously considered himself an inkel. Happens a lot with popular users, anyway, good luck to him.

I saw him bragging about having light eyes and being white or something. Always thought he was just passing time here and did not seriously considered himself an inkel. Happens a lot with popular users, anyway, good luck to him.
I get that feeling from a lot of the younger users on this site tbh. it feels weird to see how many people here use shit like tiktok and snapchat and do normie social stuff like clubbing and partying

there are even literal 15 year olds on here who play sports and have normal social lives and friends and shit irl. I really don’t see the point of posting here if you’re not a social outcast irl tbh, especially in high school when no one cares that you’re a virgin

@IncelCream Too many racebait threads?
sums it up tbh. he was the most obnoxious race troll on the forum, I can’t remember a single post from him that wasn’t something about interracial relationships
Giga based. I thought I was the only one who thought he was a ridiculous low IQ troll.

there are even literal 15 year olds on here who play sports and have normal social lives and friends and shit irl
Having a social life and playing sports isn't what being incel is about. It's actually even more suifuel seeing your friends get laid while you're a virgin. But this only applies to older than 20 tho.

@IncelCream Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. He was too young to get banned

@ShadowTheEdgehog

What happened to @ShadowTheEdgehog ?