Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I was literally permabanned for larp jfl.
What the actual fuck, you fucking dolt. You are literally the lowest scum on planet earth. You’re honestly damn near as bad as literal fucking nazis. George Floyd was a human being, whether you like it or not, and he was murdered in cold fucking blood. You are despicable. Get outside into the real world and stop living in your mothers basement you fucking incel.

@Colvin76 lives matter

@Colvin76 tfu on your whole family for raising a little faggot like yourself

@gymletethnicel NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAY IT AIN'T SO!! Seriously, like one of the 5 funny/based users on the forum, i get why you requested, but the forum goes down 80% in value :feelsbadman:

was @gymletethnicel requested?

Anon deleted his account

Anon deleted his account
crushed noo GIF

@Colvin76 tfu on your whole family for raising a little faggot like yourself

@gymletethnicel NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAY IT AIN'T SO!! Seriously, like one of the 5 funny/based users on the forum, i get why you requested, but the forum goes down 80% in value :feelsbadman:
lol good riddance to Colvin

Anon deleted his account
fuck. trying to think of it in a positive light ngl. maybe he’s trying to devote more time to stuff he enjoys instead of just ldaring all day

someone remind me again why @Venomkore was banned, he seemed like a nice guy but I heard stuff that he was a fakecel

fuck. trying to think of it in a positive light ngl. maybe he’s trying to devote more time to stuff he enjoys instead of just ldaring all day
Didn't he get himself doxxed by accident IRL ?

He was exiled by his classmates from one of his last "suifuel" threads he made.

I always see this guy @DirtyCurryCell active although he was banned, why did he get it?
Where's the origin video to the cucked cat?
Was his title fake?

Damn. Getting doxxed would suck. Thankfully (?) I'm truecel so getting doxxed would only really effect me through employment opportunities
I dont remember what thread it was.

It's been months tbh, fuck.. i thought everyone else saw that thread.

He accidentally surfed on .Co on a big screen where all his classmates could see him or something like that, and that he was being ignored on whatsapp after that incident.

He seemed really depressed on that thread.

Last edited:
i watched that sad video (lol also :feelshaha:) before, but i didn't download it tbh
Where is it?

He accidentally surfed on .Co on a big screen where all his classmates could see him or something like that, and that he was being ignored on whatsapp after that incident.

@ScornedStoic @shii410

doesn't he live in some eastern european country where not that many people speak english, let alone know what an incel is? i dont remember the thread ngl but i feel like in any case that wouldn't be why he deleted his account. he was still active in like january

Fuuuck. That's really brutal. Poor guy. I really liked him. I've been pondering starting a discord group chat and I would've invited him.
Tbh

He was quite devastated from the sound of his thread.
doesn't he live in some eastern european country where not that many people speak english, let alone know what an incel is? i dont remember the thread ngl but i feel like in any case that wouldn't be why he deleted his account. he was still active in like january
Im not sure about his origin. It could of been a motivating reason along with other things. Hard to tell, he just picked up and left and that thread is the last thing I remember of him when I see his Avii.

Wasn't he born in 1992 also? How come does he have classmates at that age? A lot of things don't add up here.
he wasn't born in 1992 or in laos, or named abdu. he said he just put that in his tag as a distraction for if anyone actually tried to doxx him

Tbh

He was quite devastated from the sound of his thread.

Im not sure about his origin. It could of been a motivating reason along with other things. Hard to tell, he just picked up and left and that thread is the last thing I remember of him when I see his Avii.
my last dm conversation with him was a bit over a month ago so if that thread was from months ago he prob deleted his account for unrelated reasons. still quite sad

he wasn't born in 1992 or in laos, or named abdu. he said he just put that in his tag as a distraction for if anyone actually tried to doxx him
I took that at face value. Was really stupid of me:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

He also once got lost i, his thought and started making funny noises with his mouth in front of class.
Was this in that same thread or a different occasion?

Why was @Selinity banned?

The guy is a liar and a stuckup bitch. He loves playing stupid mindgames with people to feel superior. Don't believe a single word out of his mouth.

This is his voice:

View: https://voca.ro/1fVbf4vVLsO4

Does he sound 14 to you?

Tbh i think he came up with this retarded 14yo shit after people were calling him out on that thread he made saying that women should be allowed to vote. Guy is a complete troll, not 14yo in any way.

The guy is a liar and a stuckup bitch. He loves playing stupid mindgames with people to feel superior. Don't believe a single word out of his mouth.

This is his voice:

Does he sound 14 to you?

Yes, I'm 15 and I've seen guys who are my age with voices similar to him.

But he made some based posts, like this: https://incels.is/threads/study-fem...real-and-very-big-statistics-prove-it.273105/ or the experiment with the ugly foid on tinder

I hope the doesn't leave the blackpill comunity tbh

Tbh i think he came up with this retarded 14yo shit after people were calling him out on that thread he made saying that women should be allowed to vote. Guy is a complete troll, not 14yo in any way.
:yes:
Yes, I'm 15 and I've seen guys who are my age with voices similar to him.

But he made some based posts, like this: https://incels.is/threads/study-fem...real-and-very-big-statistics-prove-it.273105/ or the experiment with the ugly foid on tinder

I hope the doesn't leave the blackpill comunity tbh
Well you're one of the most retarded users on this site so your opinion doesn't count.

This is his voice:

Does he sound 14 to you?

I don't know anything about the situation, but when I was 13 people on xbox live thought I was mid twenties in college, so it's possible. But take that with a grain of salt.