Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Free the based monke @ThoughtfulCel

FREE @Diocel @ThoughtfulCel NOW!!!!
@mental_out @GoffSystemQB @knajjd @SergeantIncel @Master
He accidentally surfed on .Co on a big screen where all his classmates could see him or something like that, and that he was being ignored on whatsapp after that incident.

He seemed really depressed on that thread.
Brutal:feelsbadman:

free @Diocel and @ThoughtfulCel

nigggaaaaaaa :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

When I saw Master in my notifications (I have this thread watched) I thought that glow in the dark ass nigga was replying to one of my posts for a second and I got scared dedsrs

When I saw Master in my notifications (I have this thread watched) I thought that glow in the dark ass nigga was replying to one of my posts for a second and I got scared dedsrs
Htf you hear @Master's laugh and think he is anything but an IT guy?

why did @LiteralGoblin banned?

why did @LiteralGoblin banned?
Was an itcel, made a thread "I'm 2/10 and I ascended by having a good personality and social skills" and then immediatly screenshoted it and posted on IT

Was an itcel, made a thread "I'm 2/10 and I ascended by having a good personality and social skills" and then immediatly screenshoted it and posted on IT
gotta get that sweet sweet karma doe

gets a whiff of pussy and completely backstabs everyone, too brutal

you're back:feelsautistic:
Hey brocel. I'm back from my totally warranted and justified "female worship" ban.

Caged no longer

20210122 185144

I thought you requested cuz literally couldn't imagine a reason you were banned.
Absolute retardation
Nah, the only way I'm leaving is when they finally allow women and normies.

Its interesting to note how quick I was banned too. But I suppose they were just on their game that day, and nothing else

4d93bc2d5a8b1a87ea23fd07b4bed636

Nick Young Wtf GIF

Wtf I don't remember anything by you that could in any way be female worship
I thought you were banned for low effort in ID like @Diocel
I did receive a warning for low effort.

Then I got another warning (which coincidentally banned me) for posting an ear rape rap video.

That post apparently equated to female worship

I can't possibly explain how it did, but nothing really surprises me here anymore

I assume @Uglychincel is requested. He's done this a few times

@Riceman

Why is he banned?

@Mar Qabīḥ

Welcome back, and sorry for getting that warning because of my sperge.
All good brocel, wasn't your fault.

Glad to see you're back and unbanned as well

A7YGZOHLFZCKXD7MNPJS3SGRPY

so like, is @curryZoomercoomer just not gonna get banned after literally citing a feminist and saying the blackpill and this entire forum is retarded and brainwashing? Literally IT level.

it's what we get for allowing zoomers tbh

so like, is @curryZoomercoomer just not gonna get banned after literally citing a feminist and saying the blackpill and this entire forum is retarded and brainwashing? Literally IT level.

whats the post in question; show me.

The guy only been back for a week or so and now suddenly he denounce the blackpill. He’s either trolling/attention seeking or genuinely means it. Either way he needs the ban hammer.
whats the post in question; show me.
It’s gone now I think.

The guy only been back for a week or so and now suddenly he denounce the blackpill. He’s either trolling/attention seeking or genuinely means it. Either way he needs the ban hammer.

It’s gone now I think.
It's weird that an outright bluepilled IT tier post was removed but the user wasn't banned

Who knows, maybe he's warned
yeah but he literally said this forum brainwashed him and everything on it is false and so is the blackpill. Why would he wanna be here anyway?

I can't tell if that thread was a joke or not

yeah but he literally said this forum brainwashed him and everything on it is false and so is the blackpill. Why would he wanna be here anyway?
He's a coping idiot zoomer what do you expect. Everyone has phases where they wish that the blackpill was untrue and they had a chance. He says this place is run by FBI to create future ERs. How dumb is that, if anything FBI monitors this place to prevent future ERs

new here. age:23

not mutch to say else.

always been bad at presenting myself as you can see
new here. age:23

not mutch to say else.

always been bad at presenting myself as you can see
wong thread. i am stupid