Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@nessahan alita
he deleted the comments but on his profile @Black Soul commented “Are you a woman” and this nigga replied with some tranny shit like “I’m androgynous” unironically:lul:

he was definitely an alt ngl he reminds me of some other essay posting political faggots

@curryZoomercoomer, see you on it coping soyfaggot​

what kind of big gay goes to bed at 10pm
I get comfy at about 8. I like to wrap myself in blankets and maybe play some vidya or do some feehand painting on my minis.

created a thread about how the blackpill is fake and a bunch of bluepilled shit, said he ascended
Yeah I know but that thread was 3 days ago and he wasn't banned then

different thread, one he was banned for was only 15 minutes old when I saw it
But why was he not banned when the first thread said IT was right?
Jfl at having zoomers here.
I always say, they will get laid in a few years when they stop being awakrd kids, then tell stories about how the evil inkwells brainwashed them

I’m 12
Also @Atavistic Autist pls don’t go

wtf happened to @Atavistic Autist?
@Facel Mod @Modcel of the Incelosphere & Inceldom explain

Temp Ban. 4 days. Posted very stupid shit.
How stupid is this shit of a post?
E6644C85 C863 4A63 B76A 5666BEA20BD1

Very stupid. Illegal crap. Won't discuss further.
Assuming is threats to go ER?

Anyways, posting pics of crushed insects without spoilers to see if they pass the threshold of being SFW.
4733EC30 E8BF 4654 B93C FC9503872FE8

I know mods wont say why but I am still very curious about why @Atavistic Autist got banned

I know mods wont say why but I am still very curious about why @Atavistic Autist got banned
Mods beings fags. I don't see what the hell the problem is with giving the reason, since if it's temp the user will just come back and tell us anyway. It's so fucking stupid.

It's just so users don't feel like mods are trying to publicly blast them, but admittedly I feel it does tend to create confusion more often than not.
So... feelings. Protecting the feefees of banned users.

:soy:

I mean the idea is they're free to tell you if they want, I don't know what else to tell you really.
No, I understand. I just think the reason given for why that rule is in place is :soy:.

based_meme seems to be angry these days
Stupid people make me angry.

Stupid people are everywhere.

Therefore, everywhere I go, I'm angry.