Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Someone asked them if they were female and they said they were "androgynous"
Thanks. Nessahan Alita is a famous pseudonym in Brazilian redpill communities, as it was used to author some famous ebook on foid nature redpillers love. I asked him if he was actually the OG Nassahan but he didn't answer.

Shit, that made me curious af. Why did I have to come here? I was going to ask about @nessahan alita
im like 99% sure it was an alt because they have the exact same typing style and demeanor as some other weird essay posting accounts. they also seemed to not be incel, like all of their posts were about weird unrelated political shit. bro even made one post that was like “My advice? Find a traditional girl, get married, and have 20 kids. If we all did this we could save western civilization.” like nigga what?:feelskek:
Someone asked them if they were female and they said they were "androgynous"
Tbh. That nigga was a tranny:feelscomfy:

“My advice? Find a traditional girl, get married, and have 20 kids. If we all did this we could save western civilization.” like nigga what?
The OG Nessahan was a redpiller, so it could be him.

:feelsree: I hate the way 'they' and 'them' are considered tranny words now, I've used them in random contexts for years, some contexts it just works better even if you know the sex of the person in question.
I also hate that shit. Soys/liberals/trannies don't have copyright ownership over any words, I will use whatever word I want (over for Youtube cels).

:feelsree: I hate the way 'they' and 'them' are considered tranny words now, I've used them in random contexts for years, some contexts it just works better even if you know the sex of the person in question.
same ngl. sometimes it just looks weird putting a bunch of "he's" next to each other and 'they' flows better:feelstrash:

What does youtube have to do with that?
It bans words left and right. Nowadays I can't even make a comment because it gets randomly blocked because of some innocuous little word YT bots didn't like.

They're not tranny words. Don't worry about it. Dio is just taking the piss.

Only OG's know @-BrettyBoy-

mod must have a small dick for not perma banning me

50% for telling someone to go ER :feelshaha: if you don't like me just be honest bro :feelsYall:

fa00de2eb0.png

or 10% for telling the truth :feelskek:
86863d2ca6.png

I suggest you re-name this forum to :soy: reddit :soy: .co

good luck buddy boyos :feelsYall:

Last edited:
you're obviously a troll ngl
If you consider this trolling then you have no clue how a womans brain works. If she's in a room with you alone and by choice then she wants sex. There is no rape in a situation like that. If she doesn't want sex with you she won't be alone with you. Of course my wording was provocative, but nothing about it was trolling.

And, of course, we are talking about women in Call Of Duty.

Apart from that, 50% for telling someone to go ER? Telling someone to go ER is like a morning ritual, especially on .co.

Last edited:
D8435279 3585 4300 B925 30ECD8DE4AD0

I got a surprise unban, don’t worry though, I won’t bother with using this thread just to postmax to get a certain screen name colour like I use to but just wanna say that I got an unexpected unban, pretty neat.

Look I don't give a shit what your opinions are, but if I leave that stuff up it can be used to potentially get is dumped by our server host as well as cause investigations. Honestly people keep calling this "honeypot.co" but when we actively tell people not to post potentially illegal stuff on the forum people go nuts. Whether you like it or not we do have to follow the law we can't just have potentially illegal stuff on the forum.
NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN’T BREAK THE HECKIN LAWRINOOOOO!!! NOT THE FRIGGEN WHOLESOME RUUULES WRITTEN BY JOOOS!
598804DA B002 4799 8692 472EDE224840

View attachment 414965
I got a surprise unban, don’t worry though, I won’t bother with using this thread just to postmax to get a certain screen name colour like I use to but just wanna say that I got an unexpected unban, pretty neat.
Welcome back bro! it's been a long time haha this post just made my day :feelsautistic: I thought you were never gonna be freed from the cage ngl this is so great!! I can't wait to postmaxx in your threads like I used to do, remember?? ahh those were the days man. Remember that time when I was fedposting like crazy in the torturemaxxing thread you made and then some random dude started to larp as a Cambodian eskimo and he was tryina convince me that you were his alt and shit? that was some funny shit man :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: ahh I'm so glad your back my nigga. Hopefully you'll be able to inject some life into this place, this forum doesn't have the aura it used to have back in the day ngl. Wating for your next thread homie :feelsLightsaber:

Welcome back bro! it's been a long time haha this post just made my day :feelsautistic: I thought you were never gonna be freed from the cage ngl this is so great!! I can't wait to postmaxx in your threads like I used to do, remember?? ahh those were the days man. Remember that time when I was fedposting like crazy in the torturemaxxing thread you made and then some random dude started to larp as a Cambodian eskimo and he was tryina convince me that you were his alt and shit? that was some funny shit man :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: ahh I'm so glad your back my nigga. Hopefully you'll be able to inject some life into this place, this forum doesn't have the aura it used to have back in the day ngl. Wating for your next thread homie :feelsLightsaber:
I don’t recall making a thread like that, I don’t post violent stuff but I have made a few threads since my unban today if you wish to check them out.

Last edited:
I don’t recall making a thread like that, I don’t post violent stuff but I have made a few threads since my unban today if you wish to check them out.
it was a jokelossous Idk who tf u are

Telling someone to "Go ER" is:
1. Instructing them to carry out an illegal activity
2. No intonation or context to put it in a non serious way.
3. Some of you have taken to informing others to Go ER or how to. Again illegal.
4. Others have taken to "inciting & inspiring" others to carry out illegal activities knowing full well you wouldn't do it yourselves.
5. Trying to get this site shut down is indicative of saboteurs and scum and they will be ruthlessly dealt with.
6. These are all potentially classified as posing "imminent threats".

This forum is supposed to be a safe haven for other like minded folk. Not a haven for scum and trash. Let's keep it that way.

View attachment 414965

Welcome back Amigo. If you want to shit post and spam (but not take the piss) then feel free to do so in the Sewers.

Welcome back Amigo. If you want to shit post and spam (but not take the piss) then feel free to do so in the Sewers.
Cheers, bro, I will bare that in mind and nice work on becoming part of the moderation team.

Telling someone to "Go ER" is:
1. Instructing them to carry out an illegal activity
2. No intonation or context to put it in a non serious way.
3. Some of you have taken to informing others to Go ER or how to. Again illegal.
4. Others have taken to "inciting & inspiring" others to carry out illegal activities knowing full well you wouldn't do it yourselves.
5. Trying to get this site shut down is indicative of saboteurs and scum and they will be ruthlessly dealt with.
6. These are all potentially classified as posing "imminent threats".

This forum is supposed to be a safe haven for other like minded folk. Not a haven for scum and trash. Let's keep it that way.
When you take yourself too seriously as a mod for a forum full of subhuman virgins chads.

POV: you just called it honeypot.co

Can @goyimwithattitude be unbanned?
@goyimwithattitude

When you take yourself too seriously as a mod for a forum full of subhuman virgins chads.

I do what I do for this community and in the best interests of this forum board. Nothing more. Nothing less.

The user handle isn't coming up in your post.

Refer to @Master plz.
I just looked for him, he's now tagged as deleted member on previous tags that i made

What about @bill00 ? Unban?

I do what I do for this community and in the best interests of this forum board. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Are you playing a gimmick are you legit taking this this seriously?

what happened to @To koniec?
@mental_out @LittleBoy

@Diocel YOU FUCKING KIKES.

Free @Diocel :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
he got banned for calling @To koniec a “schizophrenic Slav who will never be white” :feelskek:

1A87A8D1 0E38 4DB7 AB85 B420F189CAB1

Ngl that nigga @LittleBoy has been like a little hall monitor Karen just patrolling the forum banning niggas for small ass infractions of The Rules ever since he got modded:feelsmage:

I don’t think this forum even needs that type of moderation, mods should just be there to ban LARPers/fakecels/trolls/excessive NSFLposters. the active userbase is already smaller than ever so banning active users who produce good content for shit that nobody cares about like that is just:feelsugh:. should be a verbal warning at most imo

Free @Diocel :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

@Diocel YOU FUCKING KIKES.

he got banned for calling @To koniec a “schizophrenic Slav who will never be white” :feelskek:

View attachment 415488
Ngl that nigga @LittleBoy has been like a little hall monitor Karen just patrolling the forum banning niggas for small ass infractions of The Rules ever since he got modded:feelsmage:

I don’t think this forum even needs that type of moderation, mods should just be there to ban LARPers/fakecels/trolls/excessive NSFLposters. the active userbase is already smaller than ever so banning active users who produce good content for shit that nobody cares about like that is just:feelsugh:. should be a verbal warning at most imo

He had many infractions before then. I gave him a light warning which triggered the permanent ban.

The person who he responded to also got a triggered temp ban. His was more severe though.

View attachment 415488

Agree 100%. We don't need a fucking Karen mod. We need somebody like @mental_out who's in touch with the forum. If people start getting banned because mods can't read between the lines or take a joke, then this may as well be autism.co.

@LittleBoy . More like LittleGoy.

Agree 100%. We don't need a fucking Karen mod. We need somebody like @mental_out who's in touch with the forum. If people start getting banned because mods can't read between the lines or take a joke, then this may as well be autism.co.

@LittleBoy . More like LittleGoy.

He had many infractions before then. I gave him a light warning which triggered the permanent ban.

The person who he responded to also got a triggered temp ban. His was more severe though.