Ban due to misunderstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guardpatrolcel

Guardpatrolcel

Banned
-
Some months ago I made a thread, questioning if there were women here in disguise, and one of the users here made a joke, saying: "yes, you're one". And I replied "and so are you", but I was joking, just like him. But my comment was misunderstood, and I was banned due to this reply, but I'm not a woman in disguise. I'm a man, who joined this group because I wanted to share my thoughts. Unban me please!

knajjd

knajjd

( o__o)‼
-
not only that post. pretty much every single post you’ve made are either “questions/advice 4 u incels”-tier retarded or you implying that you’re a female, and nothing else. the former type makes it obvious that you’re LARPing and the latter type is more than enough reason to get rid of you because there’s no room for such disgusting attention whores here. no wonder you’ve managed to get permabanned outright in a mere 7 days.

it’s also very telling how you’re trying to appeal this many months later, most likely after that new TV thing reminded you of this place again, when you haven’t even bothered to reply to the ban PM back then. idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.