Ban Hammy harassment.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
He clearly doesnt like it. He says he doesnt want memed.

As incels most of us had to deal with bullying.

I feel fucking bad for the guy because "certain users" just wont leave him the fuck alone and try to validate it by saying "well he shouldnt be online if he doesnt want bullied" "its not even bullying buddy boyo tbhngl"

What the fuck are we the normies targeting the ugly now? Were fucking ugly.

Inceldo

Inceldo

Banned
-
Never seen anyone harrass him here ever

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
-
Do you think that this will invoke a slippery slope? Just asking.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

-
Never seen anyone harrass him here ever
"Someone" has been sending his parents his pics including the drawn one. Weed and others won't leave him the fuck alone.
Do you think that this will invoke a slippery slope? Just asking.
It could. Regardless it sets an president that we can tease other ugly people

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

-
itsogrecel

itsogrecel

Surgerymaxxing is the path to ascension
-
Nobody here harasses him buddy boyo. At least that I know of, and if I have ever seen someone encouraging others to do so I told them to stop.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

-
Nobody here harasses him buddy boyo. At least that I know of, and if I have ever seen someone encouraging others to do so I told them to stop.
You literally minutes ago posted videos of him

FaceandHFD

FaceandHFD

this site is my toilet
-
Yeah people have also callled his parents and troll him on reddit, fb and discord tbh.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

-
itsogrecel

itsogrecel

-
Weed said that it was users of malicious sites that did that.
Yes it was, none of us from .is have done that. At least that I know of

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Copist
-
TOP DEFINITION
hamlossus
hamlossus is nothing and everything all at once an enigma wrapped in a mystory. A nightmare? A dream? A moron? A lazy ass? perhaps all are true about the legend of HAMLOSSUS all i know he likes beer and playing guitar
trainlossus, vanlossus, tbhthblossus, dedsrslossus, hamlossus
by weedtbhtbh February 04, 2019

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

Colez Biker Gang
-
tbh this isn’t any different from blackops2cel

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Who the fuck is hammy?

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
Yeah I think we should let him live his life in peace tbh.

Templarcel421

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
-
No one is harassing Hammy here ded srs tbhthbngl

Weed

Weed

ded srs buddy boyo
-
Sans

Sans

Commander
-
I agree. Imagine if this was any of us.

MSCW

MSCW

facially challenged
-
He should register here and the harassment would end.

superighteous

superighteous

Faggot idiot piece of shit
-
People say it’s not bullying but if it were them in his place they would want to die.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

-
People say it’s not bullying but if it were them in his place they would want to die.
Exactly.

Were no better than normies by bullying fellow truecels

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
On the one hand I certainly agree with this from an ethical standpoint, on the other hand the Streisand Effect exists and he has posted his photos and the content he chose to post willingly to the internet, at which point we all know that becomes public domain. In other words, one must consider the fact that trying to silence people who post his picture could potentially worsen the issue for no measurable benefit to him directly, as we have no control over whether people try to contact him or his family.

leftyincel

leftyincel

UNCONTROVERSIAL TO THE POINT OF MILD BANALITY
-
On the one hand I certainly agree with this from an ethical standpoint, on the other hand the Streisand Effect exists and he has posted his photos and the content he chose to post willingly to the internet, at which point we all know that becomes public domain.
Sorry to butt in, but thats not necessarily true. If one uploads a photo or video onto the internet of oneself, afaik it only becomes public domain if that person posted it on a platform which makes it public domain or if they explicitly state so. People break copyright all the time, including journalists, if they think the person wont care or wont have enough money to sue. But even screens taken from youtube videos could be a basis for a lawsuit if the person was notified to take the screens down or to cease activity, as youtube screens e.g. are not public domain.

Fair use applies to stuff like youtube screens but only for stuff like satire and critique.

Forum mods generally arent responsible for user generated content, but its important to not encourage others to think something is public domain when it may not be.

Last edited:
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Sorry to butt in, but thats not necessarily true. If one uploads a photo or video onto the internet of oneself, afaik it only becomes public domain if that person posted it on a platform which makes it public domain or if they explicitly state so. People break copyright all the time, including journalists, if they think the person wont care or wont have enough money to sue. But even screens taken from youtube videos could be a basis for a lawsuit if the person was notified to take the screens down or to cease activity, as youtube screens e.g. are not public domain.

Fair use applies to stuff like youtube screens but only for stuff like satire and critique.

I banned Hammy pics from my forum, once I heard a rumor that Hammy or whatever his name is doesnt want people memeing him. Forum owners generally arent responsible for user generated content, but they should not implicitly encourage posting Hammy pics under false legal pretenses.
We aren't profiting from his content or likeness so there is no basis for a lawsuit.

Public domain: "the state of belonging or being available to the public as a whole, and therefore not subject to copyright."

I don't believe he can copyright selfies of his face. Regardless of whether he can or not, I am fairly certain that he has not, and you're obfuscating the issue by trying to make it a legal issue (which it isn't). I'm sorry if my use of "public domain" misled you into thinking I was referring to legality, I guess I could phrase it more simply as "he posted it on the internet, now he doesn't have any control over what happens to that content," which is true.

leftyincel

leftyincel

-
We aren't profiting from his content or likeness so there is no basis for a lawsuit.

Public domain: "the state of belonging or being available to the public as a whole, and therefore not subject to copyright."

I don't believe he can copyright selfies of his face. Regardless of whether he can or not, I am fairly certain that he has not, and you're obfuscating the issue by trying to make it a legal issue (which it isn't). I'm sorry if my use of "public domain" misled you into thinking I was referring to legality, I guess I could phrase it more simply as "he posted it on the internet, now he doesn't have any control over what happens to that content," which is true.
public domain is a legal term used constantly in copyright hearings. Pictures of someone face are subject to DMCA takedown requests among other things. See the lolcow wiki and encyclopedia dramatica, and how they have taken down pics of faces on request, because those wikis didnt feel they had a basis for defending its use as Fair Use.

Not telling you how to act or not act, but if someone takes a screen of my face from one of my youtube videos and it is not used in a Fair Use manner, i can (probably succesfully) sue the person if they do not respond to takedown requests from me.

Also i wasnt saying there was a basis for a lawsuit on forum admins or mods. Forum admins/mods generally arent responsible for user generated content as you know

One thing you are hinting at is that there is Fair Use for any pic of someones face. That is true only for stuff like critique, commentary (with limited use of the pic in question), or true satire.

"Copyright exists the moment a work is created" in the USA
https://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-general.html

you usually have to explicitly state something is public domain, not the other way around.

e.g. youtube has a mechanism to declare your video public domain under the video, virtually no one uses it as they prefer the automatic copyright

embeds and hotlinks from original sources are pretty much never copyright violations, but uploaded pics potentially are. And again, this doesnt make the forum admins or mods responsible (probably), only potentially the users.

Last edited:
NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

-
The real issue is that were allowing the bullying of a truecel.

If it was just some soy fags or whatever I wouldnt give a fuck and nobody else would

Last edited:
MSCW

MSCW

facially challenged
-
The problem people like him are very stupid. They have no notion or value of privacy.
Weeb got his special friend in 2016 at least. Maybe sooner. Do you think he would giving him away now? Not a chance.
They're brotherhood now.

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
If you post your shit online, you're fair game. Sorry, I completely disagree with folks on this. I know it sucks being ugly, etc... I know he wants to only receive attention for his so-called musical prowess. Life doesn't work that way. All humans are judged by their looks, and Hammy will always be a laughing stock no matter how talented he is.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

-
If you post your shit online, you're fair game. Sorry, I completely disagree with folks on this. I know it sucks being ugly, etc... I know he wants to only receive attention for his so-called musical prowess. Life doesn't work that way. All humans are judged by their looks, and Hammy will always be a laughing stock no matter how talented he is.
I dont care if normies fuck with him. That's to be expected.

But as guys who've been bullied youd think we be beyond that.

I'd understand posting him occasionally like we do with other guys. But making him a saint is just dickish. And makes people hate us even more

Templarcel421

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
-
Hammies rise up!

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
public domain is a legal term used constantly in copyright hearings. Pictures of someone face are subject to DMCA takedown requests among other things. See the lolcow wiki and encyclopedia dramatica, and how they have taken down pics of faces on request, because those wikis didnt feel they had a basis for defending its use as Fair Use.

Not telling you how to act or not act, but if someone takes a screen of my face from one of my youtube videos and it is not used in a Fair Use manner, i can (probably succesfully) sue the person if they do not respond to takedown requests from me.

Also i wasnt saying there was a basis for a lawsuit on forum admins or mods. Forum admins/mods generally arent responsible for user generated content as you know

One thing you are hinting at is that there is Fair Use for any pic of someones face. That is true only for stuff like critique, commentary (with limited use of the pic in question), or true satire.

"Copyright exists the moment a work is created" in the USA
https://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-general.html

you usually have to explicitly state something is public domain, not the other way around.

e.g. youtube has a mechanism to declare your video public domain under the video, virtually no one uses it as they prefer the automatic copyright

embeds and hotlinks from original sources are pretty much never copyright violations, but uploaded pics potentially are. And again, this doesnt make the forum admins or mods responsible (probably), only potentially the users.
Again, you are obfuscating the issue. The issue isn't one of legality and that is NOT what I was trying to talk about.

The real issue is that were allowing the bullying of a truecel.

If it was just some soy fags or whatever I wouldnt give a fuck and nobody else would
THIS is the issue. Discussing how to handle THIS. My post was directed at THIS issue, and using "public domain" to mean basically what @Grotesque said, while adding that additional censorship on this site will likely NOT change the immediate outcomes for him personally.

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
But as guys who've been bullied youd think we be beyond that.
We're not. All humans are lookist. It's clearly evident here with posters that are treated better (Gambler, Knajjd, Zyros, etc...) because they're obviously more attractive than ugly losers like me.

leftyincel

leftyincel

-
Again, you are obfuscating the issue. The issue isn't one of legality and that is NOT what I was trying to talk about.

THIS is the issue. Discussing how to handle THIS. My post was directed at THIS issue, and using "public domain" to mean basically what @Grotesque said, while adding that additional censorship on this site will likely NOT change the immediate outcomes for him personally.
Im not advocating mods/admins adding rules when they legally dont have to (and with regards to Hammy pics afaik theres no legal reason for forum admins/mods to add another rule, as potentially illegal postings are already against the rules). Just saying the fair game line given by multiple people with regards to individual users posting face pics is potentially not legally tenable. And that is useful info for people to know should hammies family one day decide to issue takedown requests and/or sue individual posters.

Last edited:
Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Paragon
-
Yeah, i kinda feel bad for that guy.

leftyincel

leftyincel

-
Yeah, i kinda feel bad for that guy.
For a while I was under the impression Hammy was ok with the memeing given it was happening so much. But the general rumor is that he is not. Invididual posters should stop with Hammy memeing.

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
-
I mean I don't consider it as bullying since he is not affiliated with incels.is or the bloc discord

although I find the fascination with him bizarre

But I found it mean when someone sent memes of himself to him.

Last edited:
itsogrecel

itsogrecel

-
I mean I don't consider it as bullying since he is not affiliated with incels.is or the bloc discord

although I find the fascination with him bizarre

But I found it mean when someone sent memes of himself to him.
yes bro i regret sending le hammy morph to him right away -_-

should have tried talking with him first but he blocked me -_-

fuck

just fuck

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
Users who bully random people for being ugly are no better than normies who mock and bully incels. TBH I wouldn't be surprised if the people who harass him are normie tier irl.

Abomination

Abomination

Blackpill Veteran
-
Agree, posting his pics should be banned on this forum. I'm sick of seeing his disgusting, ugly face. Such an eyesore.

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
-
Hahahahahaaha I'm weed and I'm handsome so I will bully a poor dude who is ugly funny isn't it hahahahahaha

If you were really ugly and underwent what incels really undergo you wouldn't be fucking spamming some ugly ass dude's pics for the sake of it, and it's not really for the sake of it but because HE IS UGLY AND YOU ARE NOT.

Everytime one posts a pic of hammy or other huggo (after spamming it several times) is to laugh, because it's funny because it's ugly and you are not, so you post it and think to yourself "heh look at this hedious face it's ridiculous hahahah". It's fucking bullying and it has reached the point of harrasment.

And don't come saying "huh you soycuck got offended hahahaha" because it's not the case. Poor hammy hasn't done shit to us yet you "incels" harrass him, no fucking shit he is going to hate us.

itsogrecel

itsogrecel

-
Hahahahahaaha I'm weed and I'm handsome so I will bully a poor dude who is ugly funny isn't it hahahahahaha

If you were really ugly and underwent what incels really undergo you wouldn't be fucking spamming some ugly ass dude's pics for the sake of it, and it's not really for the sake of it but because HE IS UGLY AND YOU ARE NOT.

Everytime one posts a pic of hammy or other huggo (after spamming it several times) is to laugh, because it's funny because it's ugly and you are not, so you post it and think to yourself "heh look at this hedious face it's ridiculous hahahah". It's fucking bullying and it has reached the point of harrasment.

And don't come saying "huh you soycuck got offended hahahaha" because it's not the case. Poor hammy hasn't done shit to us yet you "incels" harrass him, no fucking shit he is going to hate us.
Weed and myself are not bullying hamlossus -_-

Simply making morphs of publicly posted pics and sharing them with others (not publicly) is not harrassment -_-

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

-
Fag 1: Hey
Fag 2: Hammy pic
Fag 3: yo fag 1
Fag 2: hammy pic

its a never ending cycle.

Took you long enough to realize that this community is 80 % normies, gays, chadlites, chads, regular sex havers.
??

Rabbi✡Stenowitz

Rabbi✡Stenowitz

Dieu et mon droit
-
Fag 1: Hey
Fag 2: Hammy pic
Fag 3: yo fag 1
Fag 2: hammy pic

its a never ending cycle.

Took you long enough to realize that this community is 80 % normies, gays, chadlites, chads, regular sex havers.
??
Fakecel.Is

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Copist
-

Yep.
Weed and myself are not bullying hamlossus -_-

Simply making morphs of publicly posted pics and sharing them with others (not publicly) is not harrassment -_-
The reason it's funny to you is because of his looks, yes?