Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Ban LARPers] Only Normies/Chadlites here talk about "Ascending"

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
Stop fucking coping.

I see another thread about ascension and you boyos need to realise that a TRUE incel can NEVER ASCEND.

If anyone here "ascends", it means you never were really incel. Just an ungrateful normie/chadlite that thinks the fact he cannot be gigaChad means he is also LE INCEL :soy::soy::soy:

Dont carry the stigma of being incel if girls arent repulsed by the thought of being with you. Fuck off larpers. :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

muhmhuhmuhmhumuhmuhmumh true incels :soy::soy:

true, imagine still having hope lol. theres a reason i spend my wages on copes, i have to somehow live with my inceldom.

Stop fucking coping.

I see another thread about ascension and you boyos need to realise that a TRUE incel can NEVER ASCEND.

If anyone here "ascends", it means you never were really incel. Just an ungrateful normie/chadlite that thinks the fact he cannot be gigaChad means he is also LE INCEL :soy::soy::soy:

Dont carry the stigma of being incel if girls arent repulsed by the thought of being with you. Fuck off larpers. :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Ascension is possible if you are not a truecel. That is correct. I am sure 90% of the people here are not truecels tbh (i.e. so grossly disfigured that there is no way they would even fuck an ugly landwhale)

Just be the truest of trucel theory

Ascension is possible if you are not a truecel. That is correct. I am sure 90% of the people here are not truecels tbh (i.e. so grossly disfigured that there is no way they would even fuck an ugly landwhale)
My point is that as the forum is becoming more popular more and more normies will join who in their mind consider themselves incels because their oneitis went for Gigachad and not them.

Being an incel is used as an identifier for these guys whilst reality is they would leave us the second a foid shows interest in them and after becoming a cuck they probably shit all over incels.

This
Just lay down and decompose

My point is that as the forum is becoming more popular more and more normies will join who in their mind consider themselves incels because their oneitis went for Gigachad and not them.

Being an incel is used as an identifier for these guys whilst reality is they would leave us the second a foid shows interest in them and after becoming a cuck they probably shit all over incels.

How do you know you are incel though? I am soon turning 37 as a KHHV. Does that make me incel? Or could it be I was mentalcel all my life and just didn't try enough?

Stop fucking coping.

enough with the witchhunt

a truecel has more chance of ascension than a normie with autism

How do you know you are incel though? I am soon turning 37 as a KHHV. Does that make me incel? Or could it be I was mentalcel all my life and just didn't try enough?
I dont sell my inceldom like some of these larpers do.

If you remain khhv whilst having tried to connect with foids many times in your but never got any positive response, you are incel.

If you never even tried you are mentalcel imo
a truecel has more chance of ascension than a normie with autism
This is exactly the type of new normies wannabe incels im talking about.

Like I said, you wont last a week tbh. They cut through bullshit pretty quickly here.

If you remain khhv whilst having tried to connect with foids many times in your but never got any positive response, you are incel.

Like I said, you wont last a week tbh. They cut through bullshit pretty quickly here.
little do you know i use to post here but am starting fresh with a new outlook. you were one of the posters i flagged as low iq so no wonder. If you think autism isn't a factor it is because you arn't autistic. using roast logic on an fellow incel.

To be clear. TRUECELS will never ascend. Anyone else it's a possibility. Although a small possibility

little do you know i use to post here but am starting fresh with a new outlook. you were one of the posters i flagged as low iq so no wonder. If you think autism isn't a factor it is because you arn't autistic. using roast logic on an fellow incel.
You are such a retard for telling us your an alt account. Get a life bro0o0o

Ill be ripping you when you finally do get banned. :feelsohh:

The thing is I tried and failed hundreds of times but only ever tried online on Tinder like sites. So I am not sure if it was just the sites that were not working for me or if I am truely an incel. In real life no woman ever really gave me IOIs. Well maybe two or three times I am not absolutely sure about if they were just smiling to be nice or it meant something. However, I never went to any clubs or bars and never really asked a girl out. Only online. So what am I?

This tbh.

You are such a retard for telling us your an alt account. Get a life bro0o0o

Ill be ripping you when you finally do get banned. :feelsohh:
the account isn't banned brainlet :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: also cuck you just ignored my point jfl

The thing is I tried and failed hundreds of times but only ever tried online on Tinder like sites. So I am not sure if it was just the sites that were not working for me or if I am truely an incel. In real life no woman ever really gave me IOIs. Well maybe two or three times I am not absolutely sure about if they were just smiling to be nice or it meant something. However, I never went to any clubs or bars and never really asked a girl out. Only online. So what am I?
Never socialized with girls? In younger years..school work how do they respond to you? Repulsion?

OP is wrong

Some of us are too ugly to try it with a foid

Throughout our lives foids have called us ugly and rejected us indirectly

Stop fucking coping.

Getting pretty sick of it myself.

Ban everyone.

Giga cope. A truecel like me is doomed.
i remember looking at a post form you that said "If i got a rhino id be a slayer tbh
and made some backwards mental gymnastics as to why your still incel. Jfl

i remember looking at a post form you that said "If i got a rhino id be a slayer tbh
and made some backwards mental gymnastics as to why your still incel. Jfl
I never said slayer, I said I'd be normie.

If I had a rhinoplasty, which I won't get, I could have been a normie. Doesn't change the fact I'm a truecel who can't ascend.
idk how anyone could take u seriously after reading this

There are also mentalcels who are celibate because they get rejected on the basis on their mental problems. I know a guy on another site who is hot as hell and still they treat him like some sort of child, he showed me the messages and it's surreal.

If I had a rhinoplasty, which I won't get, I could have been a normie. Doesn't change the fact I'm a truecel who can't ascend.
Why can't you get surgery? Can they not do it for your nose or is it that it's too expensive?

Low iq. We cant have hypothetical threads?

LARPers, your time is up.
giphy.gif

Never socialized with girls? In younger years..school work how do they respond to you? Repulsion?

I was way too shy. Hardly ever talked to them. I had acne too and felt I wasn't good enough for a foid. Felt terrible about myself and my acne ridden body.

It's all cope and no rope

@catfishman23 has had sex with over 35 women :feelskek:

He is temp banned now tbh
I know a few that had gf here but i wont say too much bro.

Stop fucking coping.

cope

I want to ascend because the thought of ascending is the only thing that keeps me from roping.

What's the point of living if you have to look forward to 60 years of LDARing?

Why not? Read my following comment.

I don't want it, but aside from that, they can't do it the way I want it. I even had a consultation before.
Don't mean to intrude, but I would kill for the chance to be able to become low tier normie through a surgery; is the way they do it really that bad? Maybe try going to a different surgeon for a consultation, they might give you different results. I mean you would still be non white but surely it's better than the current situation? Correct me if I'm wrong obviously but it seems like a no brainer.