Ban racemixing propaganda

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

Major
★★★★
16d 21h 38m
This website prides itself in shielding itself off from degeneracy. It actively enforces a policy against gay and tranny propaganda. I propose we stick to our morality and actively ban another leftist bastion: racemixing. The website has lots of pics and vids of BMWF pairs, Whites advocating for yellow fever, you name it. Let's make an end to this phenomenon.

goydivision

goydivision

16yo kerosenecel
★★★
9d 16h 56m
Racemixing isn’t anywhere as bad as faggotry or tranny shit, idk how you got that?

nihility

nihility

Inkwellian
★★★★★
175d 3h 34m
Diocel

Diocel

Clown
★★★★★
95d 3h 12m
Stop simping for cumskin whores, they don't want you.

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

too jaded to care ngl
★★★★★
34d 23h 13m
Admiral_Arkantos

Admiral_Arkantos

Моd
★★★★★
42d 22h 4m
Yeah, it shouldn't be encouraged.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
25d 3h 34m
consider shutting the fuck up, no one here respects you or your opinion
asd.png

Spite

Spite

Legend
★★★
10d 20h 3m
let's first ban volcels who reject non-whites

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
157d 4h 24m
Wouldn't change a thing. No straight incel would reject a decent looking girl from a differente race

Guykild

Guykild

Major
28d 10h 49m
Wouldn't change a thing. No straight incel would reject a decent looking girl from a differente race
Girls my race aren't the ones I most attractive to. They are the second, but not the first.
The first isn't white either.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
33d 14h 54m
But race-mixing isn't degenerate, so what's the problem?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
★★★★★
29d 8h 42m
Grothendieck

Grothendieck

Overlord
★★★★★
42d 16h 43m
Lol such a pathetic thread. If you are an incel then your race is curry by default. This is the universality of curryceldom proposed by @chudur-budur , PhD in Currynomics.

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

why won’t the world just END!!?
★★★
27d 5h 10m
TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
★★★★★
120d 4h 8m
Anyone who makes a big deal out of racemixing is retarded.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Honorary Bluecel
★★★★★
163d 19h 24m
I will consider it.

!romen

!romen

Bungalow Baby
33d 14h 46m
But race-mixing isn't degenerate, so what's the problem?
You can remember that the prefix de- means “from” or “off” via the word descend, or to climb down “from” or “off” a height, such as a mountain.

"The root word gene comes from the Greek genea, which means "generation or race."

Just climb down the Tree of IQ and Beauty Theory

Attachments

Master

Master

Mod
★★★★★
46d 6h 18m
This isn't Stormfront.co :feelshaha:

curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

curry manlet
★★★★★
31d 22h 37m
Lol such a pathetic thread. If you are an incel then your race is curry by default. This is the universality of curryceldom proposed by @chudur-budur , PhD in Currynomics.
can approve, i've studdy currynomics under him
make a curry theme called curries.co and make a subfourm called curries.co and im the head mod

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
★★★★★
29d 15h 30m
would be a lot cooler if it was

@DepravedAndDeprived Not sure what werr you thinking this forum is filled with hateful ethnics who dream of racemixing with whites. I like your posts though.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

★★★★★
33d 14h 54m
You can remember that the prefix de- means “from” or “off” via the word descend, or to climb down “from” or “off” a height, such as a mountain.

"The root word gene comes from the Greek genea, which means "generation or race."

Just climb down the Tree of IQ and Beauty Theory
But we don't talk about race specifically when we talk about degeneracy, we talk about the collective state of people.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
107d 7h 14m
I think a few (not most, not all) ethnics here are legitimate cuckolds who get off on a theoretical white man fucking their women. Asian/Indian cuckolds are a legit thing, it’s not just whites. Unlike white cuckolds their wife isn’t fucking a black man but a white man.

anyway, JBW spam is projection of their fantasy. I’d say the same thing if literally all you talked about as a white man was black people having sex with white women. If 90% of your posts are “this race of men are fucking my race of women” then there might be some srs underlying issues

Last edited:
waste matter

waste matter

Born -> Cope -> Cremate
★★★★★
7d 18h 15m
first ban foids from having rights

HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Mentally crippled by lonely coomer years
31d 13h 46m
Anyone who makes a big deal out of racemixing is retarded.
OP is clearly coping with some form of white nationalism I say let him be, inkwelldom is hard to cope with after all.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

★★★★★
33d 14h 54m
ItsACrazyWorld

ItsACrazyWorld

Recruit
2d 11h 0m
Racemixing isn’t anywhere as bad as faggotry or tranny shit, idk how you got that?
Racemixing is vastly worse than gays and trannies when it exclusively goes one way. Kids have killed their parents for being racetraitors. Likewise, on a societal level, there have been wars, genocides and mass-armed mobs going on killing sprees because of race-mixing - afterall, if women of a race openly abandon the men of their race for the enemy, that is an open political/racial statement of hatred towards their own kind. In reality, gays or trannies - despite what people here may claim - don't actually harm anyone. The only thing you could say is that - if you're a nationalist - gays are trannies aren't having kids and continuing the race, but I don't think many of the people here who hate gays/trannies hate them for that reason...it's more of the immature "lmao, look, a faggot!" kind of childish hatred.

And if you want a modern example of race-mixing leading to genocide, check the rohyinga crisis - when you listen to the reasons listed for the attacks, it was 1) curries raping/acting predatory towards the slightly lighter-skinned 'jungle Asian' women and 2) religious/demographic conflict, whereby the Burmese thought the curries were trying to outbreed them, hence, ultimately, take over and take the women as sex slaves

I respect them, for taking action. Any men should act the same towards hostile men. If other Asians were harassing/looking to gangrape curry women, then yeah, of course, I would say curry men would be entitled to kill those scum too

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
44d 21h 56m
Snow Dushman

Snow Dushman

Cacophony of madness
★★★★★
59d 19h 17m
I like how shit like this gets approved to suggestions but my ideas of the incel graveyard don't.
Really mods?
That can be fixed
would be a lot cooler if it was
Yes, that's exactly what this forum needs to be based on, an ideology that is already on shaky foundations.

Last edited:
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
★★★★★
74d 4h 37m
imagine promoting globalist values (always create harsher male competition) and thinking you can benefit from them somehow

F

Fabio

Admiral
★★★★
10d 14h 9m
Nazicels coping, the thread.

pp183

pp183

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
147d 9h 7m
I think a few (not most, not all) ethnics here are legitimate cuckolds who get off on a theoretical white man fucking their women. Asian/Indian cuckolds are a legit thing, it’s not just whites. Unlike white cuckolds their wife isn’t fucking a black man but a white man.

anyway, JBW spam is projection of their fantasy. I’d say the same thing if literally all you talked about as a white man was black people having sex with white women. If 90% of your posts are “this race of men are fucking my race of women” then there might be some srs underlying issues
@Lv99_BixNood

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
107d 7h 14m
You do that too.
No, I don’t doubt racemixxing but I don’t think an entire race is stealing white women and can get them flawlessly. I’ll talk about media influences and it’s affects on dating and the growing mudshark population occasionally and when it relates to a thread but I don’t post pictures of mixed race couples and go “You NEED to fuck white women brooo just fuck white women and mix your race”.

get_even

get_even

The bluepill is dying, inceldom is everywhere
★★★★★
9d 21h 15m
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
107d 7h 14m
Agreed. See you in Ban appeals @BummerDrummer
I'd have sex with any female, but I would not procreate (unless they were black in which case no, because I literally cannot be attracted to that unless they are like 75% white or something). You think I can get some ethnic hag (which I cannot because, like, I tried) because it would fullfill your cuck fantasy of wanting the white man to rape your women that I touched on here:

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

Major
★★★★
16d 21h 38m
I don’t think an entire race is stealing white women and can get them flawlessly
No, but (((the media))) is one-sided on the matter. Every inch is aimed towards coupling White women and black men.
I'd have sex with any female, but I would not procreate
Exactly. To force children into the existence that lingers between two races is fucking cruel. It's also a disgrace towards hundreds of thousands of years of genetic survival.

F

Fabio

Admiral
★★★★
10d 14h 9m
It's also a disgrace towards hundreds of thousands of years of genetic survival.
>Incels caring about their subhuman genetic linage.
Might consider fucking off to stormfront or pol my nigga.