Ban racemixing propaganda

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
PPEcel

PPEcel

不是聯邦調查局人員
★★★★★
70d 3h 42m
>Incels caring about their subhuman genetic linage.
Might consider fucking off to stormfront or pol my nigga.
I'm pretty sure that's where OP came from, he's been simping for white femoids from day 1.

Idotms

Idotms

U wouldn't get it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
★★★★★
20d 13h 53m
Racemixing isn’t anywhere as bad as faggotry or tranny shit, idk how you got that?
yeah like rly
I would fuck a girl from another race if I could

F

Fabio

Admiral
★★★★
10d 14h 45m
I'm pretty sure that's where OP came from, he's been simping for white femoids from day 1.
German pepe, nigga isnt even hiding it.

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

radical times demand radical solutions
★★★★★
10d 20h 20m
>Incels caring about their subhuman genetic linage.
>letting irrational cum dumpsters inform your attitude towards your entire genetic heritage

How is this obviously cucked view this prevalent on a forum that simultaneously prides itself in its anti cuckoldry and where the overwhelming opinion is that foids are stupid?
Might consider fucking off to stormfront or pol my nigga.
if anything it's you faggots that should fuck off back to reddit where your progressive views on race would resonate a lot more

F

Fabio

Admiral
★★★★
10d 14h 45m
>letting irrational cum dumpsters inform your attitude towards your entire genetic heritage

How is this obviously cucked view this prevalent on a forum that simultaneously prides itself in its anti cuckoldry and where the overwhelming opinion is that foids are stupid?

if anything it's you faggots that should fuck off back to reddit where your progressive views on race would resonate a lot more
Anti cuck and foids being stupid has nothing to do with racemixing. If you are simping for specific race of foids you are retard ngl.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Tired
★★★★★
66d 7h 26m
would be a lot cooler if it was

@DepravedAndDeprived Not sure what werr you thinking this forum is filled with hateful ethnics who dream of racemixing with whites. I like your posts though.
But @Master is black, what are you gonna do?

I

Introvert

★★★★
13d 22h 10m
This website prides itself in shielding itself off from degeneracy. It actively enforces a policy against gay and tranny propaganda. I propose we stick to our morality and actively ban another leftist bastion: racemixing. The website has lots of pics and vids of BMWF pairs, Whites advocating for yellow fever, you name it. Let's make an end to this phenomenon.
I fully agree.

Also this.

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
45d 26m
Get triggered stormfrontcels

1589699431867.jpg

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
18d 4h 20m
Your supposed to be incel yet you care about muh racemixing?

OP is probably a volcel.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
130d 6h 7m
Your supposed to be incel yet you care about muh racemixing?

OP is probably a volcel.
Doubt it. Just another twink whining that non whites are fucking his women.

Diocel

Diocel

Clown
★★★★★
95d 18h 42m
- 51% of your masterrace (the femoids) consider you TOO SUBHUMAN to breed with. To white women, you're an HONORARY ETHNIC.

- Imagine supporting a race where 51% (at least) of its members wish you had never been born and thinks your genetics are inferior.

- You have no horse in the "white race". You will never settle down with an aryan wife and have blonde children with amazing jawlines and forward-grown maxillae.

- 14 words? LOL. Where are YOUR white children?

- You have more in common with your incel brother than your white brother. You cheering on white chads as they fuck white pussy while hating on ethnics is some kind of selective-cuckoldry shit.

- Chads are their own race (Chad, Tyrone, Chang, Chabdul). Incels are too. Know your lane and stop coping.

H

hurdleafterhurdle

Veteran
2d 18h 1m
Low IQ move OP, sorry to tell you that any so-called race loyalties come distant second to the need to fuck.

vippnor

vippnor

christcel
★★★★★
12d 6h 48m
- 51% of your masterrace (the femoids) consider you TOO SUBHUMAN to breed with. To white women, you're an HONORARY ETHNIC.

- Imagine supporting a race where 51% (at least) of its members wish you had never been born and thinks your genetics are inferior.

- You have no horse in the "white race". You will never settle down with an aryan wife and have blonde children with amazing jawlines and forward-grown maxillae.

- You have more in common with your incel brother than your white brother. You cheering on white chads as they fuck white pussy while hating on ethnics is some kind of selective-cuckoldry shit.

- Chads are their own race (Chad, Tyrone, Chang, Chabdul). Incels are too. Know your lane and stop coping.
based

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

Major
★★★★
16d 23h 26m

t. 76 IQ who lives in a country that has traditionally seen only mud huts until it had its infrastructure built up by White Frenchmen.

Also I never referred to Whites as a "master race", nor did I imply hate towards any other race. There is none. You're deluding yourself because you cannot grasp that there might be people who do, in fact, wish the best for *all* the peoples.

Diocel

Diocel

Clown
★★★★★
95d 18h 42m
t. 76 IQ who lives in a country that has traditionally seen only mud huts until it had its infrastructure built up by White Frenchmen.
Cope, you can say that about any african country but not algeria, algeria was built even before baguette, france even had debt to pay to algeria.

And wasn't targeted to you, but to every Stormfrontcel.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Honorary Bluecel
★★★★★
164d 14h 10m
davy jones locker
Davy Jones' Locker is an analogy for the base of the ocean: the condition of death among suffocated mariners and wrecks. It is utilized as a doublespeak for suffocating or wrecks in which the mariners' and boats' remaining parts are relegated to the profundities of the sea (to be sent to Davy Jones' Locker).

vippnor

vippnor

christcel
★★★★★
12d 6h 48m
Davy Jones' Locker is an analogy for the base of the ocean: the condition of death among suffocated mariners and wrecks. It is utilized as a doublespeak for suffocating or wrecks in which the mariners' and boats' remaining parts are relegated to the profundities of the sea (to be sent to Davy Jones' Locker).
yes

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

Major
★★★★
16d 23h 26m
Tbh

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
130d 6h 7m

Bookmarked and screenshotted

This is brutal as fuck. Blows every stormcuck out of earths atmosphere.

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★★
67d 4h 49m
wow, just wow....
who hurt you?

SupremeG

SupremeG

My Problem Is ☞ Girls
57d 13h 43m
Racemixing is bad, m'kay.

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

radical times demand radical solutions
★★★★★
10d 20h 20m

A lot of incels on this site are simply here because they can't get laid, and while there's nothing wrong with that because that is after all what an incel technically is, it's pathetic to larp as if you're a different animal from normies when you would be the exact same type of scum as they are if you were marginally better looking. Normies, much as you have revealed yourself to do, only care about their immediate status in the social hierarchy and lets this inform the entire basis of their world view, nothing below, nothing beyond.

Another thing I've noticed with a lot of incels on this site is for all their talk of being anti cuckoldry and believing women are stupid, lesser etc. they sure put big emphasis on their opinions, so much so that they let them dictate their political leanings, their world view and even how they view themselves. This is beyond cucked as they're in essence saying women are right to view them as inferior. "But that's my belief" alright then you're the text book definition of a cuckold, good job. But I'm somehow the cuckold here?

Having ideals and having a sense of where you want the world to be headed shouldn't be dictated by the whims and clitoral tickling of moisty cum holes. I mightn't be able to tell you exactly where I want the world to be headed though I have a vague idea, but I'll tell you where I don't want the world to be headed, and that's towards one giant negerdisko where all the races are holding hands and singing kumbaya and dancing under the pride colors flashing disco ball to the latest jungle tunes their jewish overlords have decided to meme into the mainstream with mulatto DJs managing the discs

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

Major
★★★★
16d 23h 26m
I'll tell you where I don't want the world to be headed, and that's towards one giant negerdisko where all the races are holding hands and singing kumbaya and dancing under the pride colors flashing disco ball to the latest jungle tunes their jewish overlords have decided to meme into the mainstream with mulatto DJs managing the discs
God-tier IQ right here.