Banned for "bluepilled troll"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Iranianpxrfection

Banned
-
@knajjd I'm not a bluepilled troll and I shouldn't of been banned because in most of my posts, all i've been doing was helping other incels on this site and suggested how they can find girlfriends. I have tried to help people on this site and I do not deserve this ban.

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
10d 5h 55m
We don't want or need your bluepilled advice.

knajjd

knajjd

( o__o)‼
★★★★★
72d 9h 46m
you're a brand new account that has just started to post today, at 9 PM, and yet have managed to get warned 3 times in the course of 3 hours.

the first one was for this thread: "Sadly women are treating like shit and property in my home country and by the looks of this site, majority of you hate women so why not come here. You would enjoy it 10x better than America", which was obviously meant to be antagonizing towards incels.

the second one was a verbal one for having an avatar that shows off a female. what's more, you've argued with me incessantly over how you "haven't put it there to worship but to praise your religion/culture", and that you should be given permission to use it, even though it's against the rules.

the third one was for posting "No.. Good for them. Instead of getting jealous, why don't you people try to do something with your own lives?" in a thread titled "Does it anger you that 13 year old kids have more sexual experience than you?".

you are a very obvious troll and are not welcome here. thanks for admitting it in our PMs:

"I mean it's fine anyway. This site is full of losers who have no social life and you are jealous because i have a life myself. Goodbye and btw you will forever stay a virgin loser, like most of the people on this site. Pull an ER and kill yourself."

Status
Not open for further replies.