Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel banned from 4chan permanently, reason: idiot pedophile

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
LITERALLY the reason given
Idiot Pedophile

Fucking idiot mods. They didn't even cite which post the ban came from
@Napoleon de Geso they banned a fellow man of culture, how dare they

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

LITERALLY the reason given
View attachment 156281

Fucking idiot mods. They didn't even cite which post the ban came from
@Napoleon de Geso they banned a fellow man of culture, how dare they
Not great participant of that place, posted just few times. Fuck them and their anti-lolicon policies and degeneracies

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.
1552975528056.jpg

The mods and janitors on 4chan who ban you are basically soy subhuman IT trannies and cucks. 4chan could have potential if it weren't for them and other outside forces trying to subvert it.

RIP 8chan

Just unplug your router, wait 10 seconds and plug it in again :feelskek:

They lift the ban if you appeal it enough times,even if it's permanent.Don't come back until you get a IP range ban,now those are genuinely permanent.

JFL at using 4chan in 2019.

Most normies will never understand what it is like to be an old man who desires relationships with nubile young girls. We never got to experience that in our youth, so we'll never truly get over it. To be denied access to teenage love is one of the cruellest things that can happen to a person.

I was banned from /v/ for a long time I don't even know what I did. It was probably my brother and they banned the ip.

Nice.

Most normies will never understand what it is like to be an old man who desires relationships with nubile young girls. We never got to experience that in our youth, so we'll never truly get over it. To be denied access to teenage love is one of the cruellest things that can happen to a person.

Just fucking lol at 4chan it's full of cucks and sex-havers

lol at posting on that cucked site

JFL I've never been permbanned in the 10 yrs I've posted there.

just browse like 99% of people do.

Tbh u prolly did post some degenerate pedo shit

Good, that site is shit anyways.

Did you post cp?

Here as in this post? Good luck bro.

why even care about other sites