Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Banned from Fakebook for 30 days again

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
You really can't say ANYTHING 'racist' or even 'pro-white' on there without getting the banhammer. It used to be a week or few days, but now I get the month banhammer slammed down on me, like once every few months, and this is despite me watching what I say.

I understand Zuckerberg is a Jew but I think he is getting cuck'd by SJWs BIG time.

I have been banned from Facebook & Twitter multiple times. I got a 7 day ban for saying "there's a difference between religious Jews and political zionists who are cancerous scum and should die" JFLLLLL @ zionister

You can get banned from facebook??? JFL

why are you using kikebook in 2018

I have been banned from Facebook & Twitter multiple times. I got a 7 day ban for saying "there's a difference between religious Jews and political zionists who are cancerous scum and should die" JFLLLLL @ zionister
Oh yeh anything like that is instant ban hammer, like n word or k word for jew

Do you get banned using these words even amongst friends?

Tmp 16734 adl comic1676848728

Do you get banned using these words even when using them among friends?

View attachment 4724
No when posting on the Daily Mail and shit

it's really funny because they're agenda is backfiring badly, the top rated comment is always some cleverly worded pro-Trump or pro-white comment

i fucking hate everyone on there

i got 30-day postblocks 19 times so far

im on a consecutive 30-day postblock streak (2 times now for the same fucking post) for telling some "kekistan" neckbeard to rope himself

literally everyone on there is retarded tbh, doesn't matter if it's a leftist or someone on the right. that side made me despise politics. like who really gives a fuck tbh. jews are going to keep doing what they're doing, as if a bunch of neckbeards in an alt right facebook group will make them stop.

im on a consecutive 30-day postblock streak (2 times now for the same fucking post) for telling some "kekistan" neckbeard to rope himself

literally everyone on there is retarded tbh, doesn't matter if it's a leftist or someone on the right. that side made me despise politics. like who really gives a fuck tbh. jews are going to keep doing what they're doing, as if a bunch of neckbeards in an alt right facebook group will make them stop.

Fuarrk, it really is turning into totalitarian dictatorship on there.

What is Zuckerberg doing, is he really this crazy or is he aware what is going on with his site, can he even do anything about it.

Fuarrk, it really is turning into totalitarian dictatorship on there.

What is Zuckerberg doing, is he really this crazy or is he aware what is going on with his site, can he even do anything about it.

no idea, i don't care anymore tbh. it's actually insane though, you can get postblocked for the most IRRELEVANT shit for 30 days+

like seriously?

lol didn't even know you could get banned from social media. did people report you or something?

You can actually get banned on FB wtf

lol didn't even know you could get banned from social media. did people report you or something?
I believe what happens is snowflake SJWs, normies, ethnics, freaks, homos, whiteknights etc. Get triggered and report the post. If it gets high enough reports you get the banhammer. As most of you know this is heavily flawed as many no-life pathetic snowflake scum have started to hit 'report' on any little post that triggers them.

So yeh I got banned this time for writing, 'UK needs Aryan Brotherhood in their prisons' on an article about the Britain First guy getting beaten up in jail. That's it.

Bam, 30 day banhammer. Bad shit going on over there, really disappointed.

I believe what happens is snowflake SJWs, normies, ethnics, freaks, homos, whiteknights etc. Get triggered and report the post. If it gets high enough reports you get the banhammer. As most of you know this is heavily flawed as many no-life pathetic snowflake scum have started to hit 'report' on any little post that triggers them.

So yeh I got banned this time for writing, 'UK needs Aryan Brotherhood in their prisons' on an article about the Britain First guy getting beaten up in jail. That's it.

Bam, 30 day banhammer. Bad shit going on over there, really disappointed.
that's all you said? jfl that's a petty reason to report someone. why can't normies just respect free speech

facebook isnt the place for you to be an edgelord

facebook isnt the place for you to be an edgelord
Why not? Losers here are always going on about 'blackpilling' normies, FB is one of best places to do that

Jfl @ still being on Cuckbook in 2018.

I'm not surprised you got banned for that tbqh. You wished death on both Facebook and twitter executives.

you too bro? i have been banned for saying that white genocide exists.

i mean permanent ban.

you too bro? i have been banned for saying that white genocide exists.

i mean permanent ban.
How many 30 day bans did you receive before permaban? This is interesting, this to me probably suggests that there are actually ppl behind the screen, stupid coping ethnicels probably or mentally ill white SJWs, handing out the bans.

Zuckerberg needs to clean house PRONTO, he's still a white man at the end of the day, he needs to wake up.

Don’t complain about getting SJW cucked if you’re using an SJW platform.
Some ppl define incel as a man that would do anything possible to secure a partner

this might mean and include use of noncel platforms

How many 30 day bans did you receive before permaban? This is interesting, this to me probably suggests that there are actually ppl behind the screen, stupid coping ethnicels probably or mentally ill white SJWs, handing out the bans.

Zuckerberg needs to clean house PRONTO, he's still a white man at the end of the day, he needs to wake up.

i was banned 3-4 times in the past. but everytime it was different. once i was banned, because i was trolling, and i couldnt talk via messenger, other time because i was arguing with a female, and i couldnt post on facebook but i could use messenger. i dont know what happens...

most of my bans were though 7 days. it stroke me as odd the fact that i received a permanent ban.

i was banned 3-4 times in the past. but everytime it was different. once i was banned, because i was trolling, and i couldnt talk via messenger, other time because i was arguing with a female, and i couldnt post on facebook but i could use messenger. i dont know what happens...

most of my bans were though 7 days. it stroke me as odd the fact that i received a permanent ban.
You must have really annoyed them

Like I said before, I watch what I say on there, but I still catch a hard ban every few months. And for different things, so I constantly must learn of what I can or cannot say. Seems to me, they are aware of me and like to ban me once in a while, but still keep me on because I have been member for along time and supported them.

High IQ post.

Facebook is only for normies.

Zuckerberg is like any other CEO...he only cares about his company's bottom line.

Facebook's largest and most active demographic are millennials, and most millennials are either SJWs or at least sympathetic with their views. Not only that, but the most active users on pretty much every social networking platform are die-hard SJWs. Of course facebook is going to cater to that demographic.

There's also legal issues. Facebook owns data centers in European countries, most (if not all) of which have authoritarian, orwellian and worst of all, ambiguously worded and enforced hate speech laws. If Facebook just let it's users say whatever they wanted, the governments of these countries could shut down Facebook's data centers for hate speech and possibly even mandate that ISPs block access to the website.

And speaking of hate speech laws...you're from the UK right? In your country people are regularly arrested for making edgy and otherwise politically incorrect jokes. Remember that guy who got his girlfriend's dog do a "sieg heil" has a prank? Even though he was a guy with fairly leftist views and it was very obviously a joke and not an actual endorsement of nazis, police still raided his house, arrested him and charged him with a hate crime. Be thankful you just got a 1 month timeout from facebook as opposed to dealing with that shit.

You just need to get the Z U C C, and all will be well.

Why the fuck is an incel using cuckbook in 2018??? JFL

Facebook sucks, I've been blocked from sending private messages and they have not even told me how long the blocking will last.

Why even use Facebook/social media as an incel? Shit drove me to self-harm once.

Why even use Facebook/social media as an incel? Shit drove me to self-harm once.
Some ppl, you know, are trying to put themselves out there you know beat their incel

Same happened to me, I was rekt when I had an account for saying shit about a black man who was beating people on the street, lmao. Jewkerberg is a cunt.

You get banned for posting something that even remotely looks liek a tit. Facebook is complete trash.