Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Banning Incel users who contribute to the forum is a HUGE problem

• Thread starter Deleted member 32037
  • Start date
Deleted member 32037

Deleted member 32037

Overseer of Cope
-
You guys banned Colvin for “larping” when he was never larping.

literAlly this forum is so fucking dead because u ban every single user and accuse them of being a fake cel.

I remember when I used to lurk .co in the summer and would always read that guys threads the one with the Lebron receding hairline picture now the motherfucker is bannned.

this forum fucking sucks and all the banned .co users just migrate to .me

shame on all of you guys tbh

u contributed to ur own demise, can’t even have a proper Incel forum to talk about ur issues or read some blackpills.

u banned personalityinkwell, and so many other great users

i'm too newcel for this shit.

He faked pics of his chin and argued about them for months. How is that not larping?

Joined Jan 1, 2021

Talking in third person

PersonalityInkWell

I remember when I used to lurk .co in the summer and would always read that guys threads the one with the Lebron receding hairline picture now the motherfucker is bannned.
Second high profile troll and fakecel mentioned

literAlly this forum is so fucking dead because u ban every single user and accuse them of being a fake cel.
Using an obviously wrong extreme to justify point.

You shouldnt have banned all the obvious trolls and braggers guys! Thats why this site is dead! That makes sense!

It would be a better place if you kept all the trolls and fakecels that im in a discord with right now!

Definitely not a troll with an agenda.

Last edited:
Ritalincel was freed

He faked pics of his chin and argued about them for months. How is that not larping?
He has shown real pics of him many times it’s so obvious those pics were photoshopped

Quality > quantity.

Joined Jan 1, 2021

Talking in third person

PersonalityInkWell

You shouldnt have banned all the obvious trolls and braggers guys! Thats why this site is dead! That makes sense!

It would be a better place if you kept all the trolls and fakecels that im in a discord with right now!

Mylifeistrash if that was his name just because someone is 6’5 doesn’t mean he’s not an Incel. And personalityinkwell literally rots in his room as a neet justifying fucking JBs. If u signed up on an Incel forum chances are u are an Incel. And if they are trolls and fakecels then shit let them fuck themselves at least I have some content to browse when I’m on .co, when I’m on .co I barely browse at all cause it’s the same fucking garbage.

u know damn well I’m right

He has shown real pics of him many times it’s so obvious those pics were photoshopped
No, he argued with me for months those pics were real. He was nothing but an attention whore

Joined Jan 1, 2021

Talking in third person

PersonalityInkWell

you’re really good at shutting down bullshit arguments

I don’t think Colvin would’ve been banned if he was just Srs from the start. Most people wanted him banned not because he’s fakecel but because he posted completely altered pictures of himself and lied about his incel-traits dozens of times. There were users here that were/are “OK” looking and yet they still posted here because they were incel.

so, what's your original user account? besides that alt i mean

Fuck Colvin and fuck GrAYcels.

just open the borders to fakecels and normalshits theory

"NOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST BAN THE FAKECELS!! LET US IN WE ARE BASED AND BLACKPILLED:feels::feels:"

Fakecel meme

Lmao hust noticed this nigga said inkwell too jfl.
Tfu on you and every fakecel

u contributed to ur own demise, can’t even have a proper Incel forum to talk about ur issues or read some blackpills.

Agreed, I get banning IT baiters and such, but if someone is or has actively contributed to the forum/made posts and comments that are “good” and what have you then let em be seems to me.
just open the borders to fakecels and normalshits theory

"NOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST BAN THE FAKECELS!! LET US IN WE ARE BASED AND BLACKPILLED:feels::feels:"

View attachment 410421
Lol you think Chad is in these forums? That comic is strawman as fuck — more like there are some blackpilled normies here who got laid once or twice over the course of a decade or some shit lol.

I swear this board eats itself alive — we need reach if we want any real change — adjacent manosphere groups and genuinely blackpilled normies are more our allies than everyone else.

Why y’all gotta compete over who’s the “most incel” lmfao. In reality there’s a cut off and most men are in it at least in the modern day.

Last edited:
Agreed, I get banning IT baiters and such, but if someone is or has actively contributed to the forum/made posts and comments that are “good” and what have you then let em be seems to me.

Lol you think Chad is in these forums? That comic is strawman as fuck — more like there are some blackpilled normies here who got laid once or twice over the course of a decade or some shit lol.

I swear this board eats itself alive — we need reach if we want any real change — adjacent manosphere groups and genuinely blackpilled normies are more our allies than everyone else.

Why y’all gotta compete over who’s the “most incel” lmfao. In reality there’s a cut off and most men are in it at least in the modern day.
I am the author of that comic and it isn’t a strawman, it’s literally referring to a specific user who posted here. @rightfulcel posted on discord about how his girlfriend gave him a handjob during class and he rejected another girl who had a crush on him. and people defended him (including PersonalityInkwell who OP mentioned)

just let in the normal fags who spend their free time larping as us to get attention and let this place turn into r9k 2.0 theory.

Noticing a bad Hydra pattern , every time a faggot edgelord get banned, 2 come in to take his place.

I don’t think Colvin would’ve been banned if he was just Srs from the start. Most people wanted him banned not because he’s fakecel but because he posted completely altered pictures of himself and lied about his incel-traits dozens of times. There were users here that were/are “OK” looking and yet they still posted here because they were incel.
I have the same view on Colvin pretty much. I think it’s fair to criticize him for lying about all his personal details and being manipulative. I have more first hand experience with that than most people ngl. I remember in like May he got in to a fight with @Fearofeight and faked some screenshots of him bragging and then asked me to post them in ID. even at the time it seemed suspicious to me so I kind of blew it off. would have felt super bad afterwards if I actually did it ngl

regardless though I don’t think the characterization of him as a malicious fakecel infiltrator is accurate. there’s nuance to these things

regardless though I don’t think the characterization of him as a malicious fakecel infiltrator is accurate. there’s nuance to these things
There's levels to this shiite.

I remember in like May he got in to a fight with @Fearofeight and faked some screenshots of him bragging and then asked me to post them in ID

I don’t think the characterization of him as a malicious fakecel infiltrator is accurate.
He literally tried to fake screenshots of an incel to get him banned and you don't think it was malicious??
Someone doesn't have to be bluepilled to be an infiltrator. He was a normie who lied and larped about everything, used this site to get attention on himself and now I'm finding out he tried to fake screenshots??

That's literally the definition of a nomrie fakecel infiltrator.

He literally tried to fake screenshots of an incel to get him banned and you don't think it was malicious??
Someone doesn't have to be bluepilled to be an infiltrator. He was a normie who lied and larped about everything, used this site to get attention on himself and now I'm finding out he tried to fake screenshots??

That's literally the definition of a nomrie fakecel infiltrator.
yeah I can send you the dms where he asked me to do that. that act was definitely malicious and colvin got banned for it (though he appealed later). what I mean is he wasn’t in the same category as Inkwell (had sexual experiences irl, deliberately made it the biggest open secret on the forum and made a bunch of threads trolling and pushing the boundaries of what’s acceptable). I personally don’t think Colvin was a fakecel and on principle I don’t like seeing someone accused of something in a situation where public opinion is already against them and they don’t really have any opportunity to defend themselves

tbh I feel like there’s not much else to say on the topic of colvin and it doesn’t make much difference now. I’m not advocating for him to be unbanned or whatever. so I probably won’t elab much further

idk what was the deal with colvin tbh, he seemed pretty chill but he kept obsessing over proving he's an incel, almost like he was frustrated about being or not being one.

Like at some point he should've just shut up about it and kept posting threads n shit.

People call each other fakecels left and right here and no one obsessed over it as much as him ngl.

Is this photoshopped in your opinion?

Attachments

• 300px-This.png
    300px-This.png
    165.1 KB · Views: 92
I am the author of that comic and it isn’t a strawman, it’s literally referring to a specific user who posted here. @rightfulcel posted on discord about how his girlfriend gave him a handjob during class and he rejected another girl who had a crush on him. and people defended him (including PersonalityInkwell who OP mentioned)
and that cracker had 15k posts and spent a long time on here. OP is a faggot who believe that Larpers are wasting their time here, completely ignoring that they could fuck foids and then post here. Goddamn now i know why people hate GrAyCels

idk what was the deal with colvin tbh, he seemed pretty chill but he kept obsessing over proving he's an incel, almost like he was frustrated about being or not being one.

Like at some point he should've just shut up about it and kept posting threads n shit.

People call each other fakecels left and right here and no one obsessed over it as much as him ngl.
A guy in discord pretended to be Colvin and claimed he was a chad.. and a lot of people say that Colvin is a chad and Colvin is actually an Incel. He just didn't want to get banned from .co and u did exactly that.
and that cracker had 15k posts and spent a long time on here. OP is a faggot who believe that Larpers are wasting their time here, completely ignoring that they could fuck foids and then post here. Goddamn now i know why people hate GrAyCels
Why would a person who has sex post on .co? Think about it. If you are signing up on an Incel forum it's over for you.

Unrelated, but Selinity was a good user. I don't know why he made a negative IQ move by announcing his age. He could have stayed in the forum until he ascended and then rat us out to IT or a leftist movement. What he did makes literally no sense.

Unrelated, but Selinity was a good user. I don't know why he made a negative IQ move by announcing his age. He could have stayed in the forum until he ascended and then rat us out to IT or a leftist movement. What he did makes literally no sense.
How old was he

Quality > quantity.
I can not emphasize this strong enough. I would rather have 5 genuine incels on this forum than 500 larping, Trolling, Attention seeking fakecel pieces of shit that do not care about us.

i wouldn't say that.

Colvin, on top of being a BBC Tyronelite who admitted to lying about everything he was known for wasn't even a very insightful or funny poster. He posted and argued like a hysterical woman and spammed the same 5 or 6 charts and gifs all the time.

Joined Jan 1, 2021

Talking in third person

PersonalityInkWell

Colvin, on top of being a BBC Tyronelite who admitted to lying about everything he was known for wasn't even a very insightful or funny poster. He posted and argued like a hysterical woman and spammed the same 5 or 6 charts and gifs all the time.
True that. It's not like he raised the level of discourse.

I can not emphasize this strong enough. I would rather have 5 genuine incels on this forum than 500 larping, Trolling, Attention seeking fakecel pieces of shit that do not care about us.
Exactly

Forum has 1.2k users online right now, highest popularity ever.

The best part about this forum is that it bans sex havers.
just let in the normal fags who spend their free time larping as us to get attention and let this place turn into r9k 2.0 theory.
lmao, r9k fags do not even larp as us anymore. Its just a place for simps to worship trannies.

He is just another black fakecel. Remind me of the Tyrone """incel""" youtuber who made a Tinder video where he basically swept left like 90% of the profiles.

Last edited:
I don't agree with colvin's ban, legit the only good thing he had going for him is a good lower third. Still an autistic ethnic khhv.

The other users you mentioned are fakecel trash.

A guy in discord pretended to be Colvin and claimed he was a chad.. and a lot of people say that Colvin is a chad and Colvin is actually an Incel. He just didn't want to get banned from .co and u did exactly that.
He rly wasnt helping his cause by screaming he's not an incel every 5 seconds. There mustve been a better way to go about things.

I don't agree with colvin's ban, legit the only good thing he had going for him is a good lower third. Still an autistic ethnic khhv.

The other users you mentioned are fakecel trash.
Nigga lied about his face, dick, approaches, height, age, pretty much everything he could lie about. Why do you give him the benefit of the doubt about actually being a khhv? Nobody with that jawline is anything but volcel. Also just lmao at putting blacks on the same level as other ethnics.

Nigga lied about his face, dick, approaches, height, age, pretty much everything he could lie about. Why do you give him the benefit of the doubt about actually being a khhv? Nobody with that jawline is anything but volcel. Also just lmao at putting blacks on the same level as other ethnics.
I've been friends with him for over a year, and I was shocked when he revealed the larp shit. But there's no denying the autismpill, and people calling him a Tyronelite from that single cropped picture of his lower third are delusional. I can still understand why other users here would be hurt by his lies though.

Please higher-effort your presentation for those who don't know wha tthis is about, like link threads etc

So many users have been getting banned lately lol

So many users have been getting banned lately lol
Banning my lifeistrash was my biggest one. I used to love his blackpill posts and many others and just browsing here during the summer time was so enjoyable. After he got banned and many others, this place isn't the same. I used to go back to old .co threads on surgerymaxxing to become better looking and pretty much everyone on those threads have been banned.

nigga what?! :lul::lul::lul: what is next? chads can be incel?:lul::lul::lul:
He could have had a trucel face, and he literally has like 10k posts why wouldn't he not be an Incel.