Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Banning Incel users who contribute to the forum is a HUGE problem

• Thread starter Deleted member 32037
  • Start date
He could have had a trucel face, and he literally has like 10k posts why wouldn't he not be an Incel.
there is a majority of women will date him just for his height. tall can't be incel

It's pretty pathetic how chadlites, chads, and normies have groupies who white knight for the users they worship on an incel forum. Someone want to help me understand this?

Every group needs its leader, I suppose.

Fucking this. This is something so simple yet so many people can’t understand the fact that banning based users who literally aren’t even fakecels will just cause the demise of this forum.

Fucking this. This is something so simple yet so many people can’t understand the fact that banning based users who literally aren’t even fakecels will just cause the demise of this forum.
This forum is so shit and the people in here are in denial. If you literally sign up on a INCEL FORUM and have over 5k posts, why would you NOT be an incel? Why would a person who has a girlfriend who most likely has social circles spend their time on this forum? It doesn't make sense.

When you banned mylifeistrash and many other users who contributed to the forum you turned it to shit

Last edited:
This forum is so shit and the people in here are in denial. If you literally sign up on a INCEL FORUM and have over 5k posts, why would you NOT be an incel? Why would a person who has a girlfriend who most likely has social circles spend their time on this forum? It doesn't make sense.

When you banned mylifeistrash and many other users who contributed to the forum you turned it to shit
True. I really don’t understand how people think someone who has thousands of posts are fakecels. He would be doing other things. This is why other forums like blackpill clüb and non-cucks united were made. There isn’t any witch hunting on those places and actually promotes growth

True. I really don’t understand how people think someone who has thousands of posts are fakecels. He would be doing other things. This is why other forums like blackpill clüb and non-cucks united were made. There isn’t any witch hunting on those places and actually promotes growth
I go on .me a lot and the females or the IT cels get found out very quickly. If you aren't making based posts (which females and ITcels are unable to do) then u will get caught on very quickly. But I have heard about that guy sparrow who was a IT cel the whole time making posts and then using it so he can get upvotes on reddit.(fucking faggot btw)

I go on .me a lot and the females or the IT cels get found out very quickly. If you aren't making based posts (which females and ITcels are unable to do) then u will get caught on very quickly. But I have heard about that guy sparrow who was a IT cel the whole time making posts and then using it so he can get upvotes on reddit.(fucking faggot btw)
Sparrow was never on IT. He only pretended to be an ITcel to troll some guy here.

I don’t think Colvin would’ve been banned if he was just Srs from the start. Most people wanted him banned not because he’s fakecel but because he posted completely altered pictures of himself and lied about his incel-traits dozens of times. There were users here that were/are “OK” looking and yet they still posted here because they were incel.

I wish cancer upon whoever banned "It's Over" ( the guy who introduced many here to SEAmaxxing).

I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU ASSHOLE ADMINS FOR BANNING HIM.

FUCK YOU IN THE ASS TO DEATH ADMIN CUCKS.

just ban 90% of the userbase theory
mods = gods

I wish cancer upon whoever banned "It's Over" ( the guy who introduced many here to SEAmaxxing).

I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU ASSHOLE ADMINS FOR BANNING HIM.

FUCK YOU IN THE ASS TO DEATH ADMIN CUCKS.

Dormant alt?