Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Barack Obama will never have this

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Because you're not Chad and you'll never be Chad you disgusting piece of shit.
You will never have a white girl sneaking into your room at 12pm to enjoy a night of wild and fun youthful sex with you.
You will grow in age and the only thing that will change about you is that you will become uglier and more autistic. You've already lost your best chance in highschool, now it's off to the adult world where you will be treated like shit and probably shot by the cops after some stacy makes a false rape accusation against you

What he has is a wife which looks like a man

!ATTENTION!
just got word that @Colvin76 roped.
2019.03.09_A_Gallery.jpg

Obama loves you

!ATTENTION!
just got word that @Colvin76 roped.
2019.03.09_A_Gallery.jpg
!ATTENTION!
just got word that @RopeIsCope is an unfunny piece of shit and will be in my future suicide note.

Thank you for pushing me to kill myself you piece of shit. When I'm actually dead, you wont be laughing.

shouldnt have red

You'll never have Trump's daughter

Over for obamacels

!ATTENTION!
just got word that @RopeIsCope is an unfunny piece of shit and will be in my future suicide note.

Thank you for pushing me to kill myself you piece of shit. When I'm actually dead, you wont be laughing.
Buddy boyo who cares what incels say. We are at the bottom of society and don’t matter anyway
What he has is a wife which looks like a man

Last edited:
he will never have a soul

What the fuck is this hindu shitskin cope

His ugly ass niggerwhore wife looks more masculine than him

True Story: I went to school with the son of an American diplomat who got a blowjob from Malia Obama at a party :chad: :chad:

All he needs to do is give Epstein a call and then he's got tons of little boys to rape