Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment BarbarianFarmerMaxxing

BigHeadCel

BigHeadCel

Recruit
★★
Sick to death of living in a city surrounded by literally hundreds of thousands of chads taking the women
Legit considering buying some land in Sweden,Finland or some other shit and just trying to grow food. I've been somewhat into off grid stuff and all the groups I was in were 90% foids, they want to live like this but don't have the money / want a guy to help them. Sure it wouldn't make me less hideous facially , but maybe having this lifestyle would make me appealing to some desperate filthy hippy girl. And freezing to death in the forest > roping

You will waste 5 years of your life but at least you will get mad pussy post apocalypse.

Both civilised and nomadic lifestyles have cons that outweigh the pros. As a genetic trash there's really no point in living. You're better off dead just as nature intended.

I wish I lived in a 1980's Indian village with a virgin wife

The farmers aren't the barbarians, the barbarians are the one whipping he farmers in the back and pointing their spears at the farmer's neck every day and fucking all the femoids in the village... in modern times we call these men chads.