Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BASED: American Who Decapitated Tinder Date in Japan Was a ‘Spoiled Child’ Whose ‘Dream Was to Marry a Japanese Woman’

Ethnic women will literally die for white men. She could have not been such a huge slut using tinder. She could have dated a Japanese guy. Instead she gave a white guy head.

What all race mixers deserve tbh

>Yevgeniy Vasilievich Bayraktar

He's not white, he's some kind of Tatar or Central Asian, I'd wager he probably looks more chinky irl or in other photos.

ethnics quit coping, this man is basically a hapa/quapa

I expected nothing less from a United States serviceman.

Absolute garbage.

He's not white, he's some kind of Tatar or Central Asian, I'd wager he probably looks more chinky irl or in other photos.

Ethnic copers BTFO.

more white guys need to follow this guys lead and do the same thing to pig chasers

looks like some turk name either way hes a caucsoid who passes as white

In other words he still looks somewhat white, and has features that are closer to that of a caucasoid than that of a mongoloid right?

Ethnic copers BTFO.

JBW deniers can only deny reality for so long, which is why I have this quote below saved, JBW has already been proven by a site member with pictures and a well documented instruction log, he even responeded in the post saying that being white helped him out lol. Seriously just stop being disingenuous and accept that white guys have it easier

Lol your cope is unreal, you are definitely having an existential crisis, you got so triggered by the reality of "Just Be White" that you had to make this thread.

Its obvious what you're doing, making this post and trying to conflate what people arguing the validity of JBW were saying, pretending as if our arguments were this ridiculous and simple, here's the difference, you just have some pictures, and we have ACTUAL STATISTICAL PROOF

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

JBW is an undeniable reality, its over. Again nobody is saying a 1/10 lard ass white man can just pull asian chicks, but if you are 4/10 (heck 3/10 with decent income) you can go to an asian country like thailand or the phillipines and get laid easily.

ITS OVER

A guy from this site ironically called itsover got banned bragging about this shit, with images to boot, you can't deny whats in your face - https://incels.is/threads/roundup-of-thailand-trip-girls-advice-conversation-screenshots-etc.28034/

In other words he still looks somewhat white, and has features that are closer to that of a caucasoid than that of a mongoloid right?
I guess. He's as white as Elliot Rodger, make of that what you will. Certainly not in the same league as a blonde haired, blue eyed Germanic WASP.

This is a good news, cumskins on a killing spree will scare the shit out of some noodlewhores, they might start reconsidering ricecels, we need more weebs like him.

I guess. He's as white as Elliot Rodger, make of that what you will. Certainly not in the same league as a blonde haired, blue eyed Germanic WASP.

Don't move the goal post, I never claimed he was, and nobody has ever said JBBHBEGWASP we claimed JBW, it also means JLW (Just look white), well were thinking you all have the common sense to understand that the easiest way to LOOK WHITE is to ACTUALLY BE WHITE. Idk maybe that's rocket science and I'm a genius for thinking of that.

I like how you conveniently skipped over this - https://incels.is/threads/roundup-of-thailand-trip-girls-advice-conversation-screenshots-etc.28034/

AND this - https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

JBW deniers BTFO, don't try to tip toe around this shit

This is a good news, cumskins on a killing spree will scare the shit out of some noodlewhores, they might start reconsidering ricecels, we need more weebs like him.
All well and good but he's not a cumskin, he's a fellow ethnic.

All well and good but he's not a cumskin, he's a fellow ethnic.

Looks like a slav or russian (Yevgeniy Vasilievich Bayraktar) right? He is not brown at least.

Couldn't have said it better myself. She likely rejected him for not being white enough so he lost it and chopped her up. Race mixing really creates some horrible consequences sometimes.

This is a degree of mixing that took place over a millennium, like fine powder. Virtually everyone between Ukraine and Mongolia has some Mongoloid/Caucasoid admixture; that's how it's been for 1,500 years. They're their own race: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turanid_race

Well that is different because it took place naturally over many thousands of years and they have a large homogenous population in which to conexist and breed with. Its a lot different from the globalist race mixing and tensions created in the last 30 or so years. Especially when it comes to blokes with yellow fever and noodle/curry women who can't keep away from white blokes. I feel terrible for hapas.

Doubtful my fellow ethnic. White dudes have been wrecking noodlewhores for ages, but I think deep down these sluts like it because their interracial numbers do not dwindle.

These stories make me laugh at white worshipping ethnics:

https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/northern-ireland-man-trial-rape-14320001

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3383468

https://nextshark.com/derek-barrett-murder-of-mengmei-leng-pretty-girl-attraction/

When will noodlewhores learn?

Bayraktar is a turkish surname. He has zero pure asian blood in him

Ethnic women will literally die for white men. She could have not been such a huge slut using tinder. She could have dated a Japanese guy. Instead she gave a white guy head.

Women are hypergamous bitches. They want the men with the highest socio-economical status. And these are white men.

Maybe this is also why so many school shooters tend to be white men. Because they feel that the promise of whiteness has failed them. There was this black MGTOW guy on youtube who said that we're all getting "niggerized" now and that white men go crazy because they don't know how to deal with being "niggerized", they aren't used to that. Ethnics in the West grew up with a family learning some coping mechanisms, I guess, but white guys feel that this promise of whiteness has failed them. Especially sicne white women have this super high SMV.

In that regard whites and asian incels have somethign similar. Asian men have very low SMW but Asian women have very high SMV. I also looked up to the polls on the US election btw and Asian men supported Trump in surpriisngly high numbers.

Thats a baltics sounding name

I need a japanese slave

Non-whitecels on suicide watch
But seriously if you’re whit in Asia you either need money or status

-83 IQ

Good, bitch deserved this

We must secure a world and future for the existence ifof the Asian race and Asian children.

Lol whitecels denying JBW once again, it's sad.

ZrQT5PU

They don't see the huge irony in a "black piller" denying an inconvenient truth (a black pill) while at the same time expecting normies to somehow realize they are right about other inconvenient truths.

his last name sounds slavic and he pretty much looks slavic as well IMO

To ethnics and SJWs there is literally no difference between this obviously Turkish/Turkic guy and an American Anglo named John Smith. Hell they even referred to George Zimmerman and ER as "white."

Anything to fit their agenda.