Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Based and blackpilled video about TikTok. Absolute must watch. Full of comments which prove our point.

the thumb nail is enough suicidefuel to make me not click

When I was in high school, I saw a lot of pretty people and yeah, I was the geeky kid and I still am. I wanted to be popular and noticed but in the end, I never was. In fact, I never went to prom, had a stable group of friends or even had a stable relationship. But when I graduated, I realized none of that shit mattered, heck not even looks mattered and I'm an alright looking guy. In the end, I accepted myself for who I am. A geeky asian guy who listens to clairo and watches anime while having some close friends, among many other qualities. I understand that being in high school fucking sucks but lemme tell you, you're a great person and you may not even realize it. Social media has twisted how we view ourselves but remember, never get lost in it. Just be true to yourself and people will like you, you don't need to be an egirl or eboy or even have 10 million followers cuz you will never be happy that way. If people can just care about themselves in a more healthy manner and love each other the same way our parents loved us, wouldn't the world be a better place? It's not about looks anymore, but the heart.

tenor.gif

>coach bitchpill

Miss me with that shit

dn wh?

I'm too depressed, sorry bro.

I believe in your word.

To be popular on Tik Tok all you need is to be attractive.

That was the biggest cope comment I read in that entire comment section, JFL. It might not overtly matter as much (low chance you will get told you're ugly and whatnot directly to your face), but looks still plays an extreme significance on how your life will end up.

jesus that video of foids worshipping these tiktok fags irl is the biggest erfuel I've ever seen :feelsree: hordes of prime jbs throwing themselves at some retard because of mms of bone while I fucking rot like I've always done :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: what is life

All those chads look like clones of one another lol. Women love diversity.

holy shit seeing that 2.5psl subhuman foid literally wet herself because she gets to hug some chads she was fucking ecstatic :feelsree: WHY. no fucking decency they'd suck them off on the spot and drop their normies for a chance to guzzle chad cum. WHY ARE FOIDS LIKE THIS. I'm so fucking blackpilled rn @Personalityinkwell do something
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

holy shit seeing that 2.5psl subhuman foid literally wet herself because she gets to hug some chads she was fucking ecstatic :feelsree: WHY. no fucking decency they'd suck them off on the spot and drop their normies for a chance to guzzle chad cum. WHY ARE FOIDS LIKE THIS. I'm so fucking blackpilled rn @Personalityinkwell do something
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
FriendlyFluidChihuahua-small.gif

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

bluepillers will read this and think its hyperbole.
it is not.
they literally give blowjobs on the spot, in seconds.

The hole bobby lee is doing the podcast with, she openly admited to sucking a guy off IN CLASS because "he was her top crush and she really liked him"

again, no mercy, no surrender.

notice the title, they say how bad it is for average looking teenagers. they don't say anything about uglies because everyone knows how bad ugly people had it and it would be water is wet

They all literally just look like this

I thought by now the meme of doing a 20 second lip sync video would have worn itself out.

Nope, it's exponentially becoming what the world economy will be based on from this point on.

Stocks, bonds, industry... it's all obsolete. What matters now is how many TikTok followers you have.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szY6UQq3tRU
(the last few seconds are absolute COPE though).

the thumb nail is enough suicidefuel to make me not click
>coach bitchpill

Miss me with that shit
dn wh?

I'm too depressed, sorry bro.

I believe in your word.

To be popular on Tik Tok all you need is to be attractive.
jesus that video of foids worshipping these tiktok fags irl is the biggest erfuel I've ever seen :feelsree: hordes of prime jbs throwing themselves at some retard because of mms of bone while I fucking rot like I've always done :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: what is life
All those chads look like clones of one another lol. Women love diversity.
Let him cope, I'm almost certain he would've killed himself without that level of cope.
bluepillers will read this and think its hyperbole.
it is not.
they literally give blowjobs on the spot, in seconds.

The hole bobby lee is doing the podcast with, she openly admited to sucking a guy off IN CLASS because "he was her top crush and she really liked him"

again, no mercy, no surrender.
View attachment 362244
They all literally just look like this
I thought by now the meme of doing a 20 second lip sync video would have worn itself out.

Nope, it's exponentially becoming what the world economy will be based on from this point on.

Stocks, bonds, industry... it's all obsolete. What matters now is how many TikTok followers you have.
When I was in high school, I saw a lot of pretty people and yeah, I was the geeky kid and I still am. I wanted to be popular and noticed but in the end, I never was. In fact, I never went to prom, had a stable group of friends or even had a stable relationship. But when I graduated, I realized none of that shit mattered, heck not even looks mattered and I'm an alright looking guy. In the end, I accepted myself for who I am. A geeky asian guy who listens to clairo and watches anime while having some close friends, among many other qualities. I understand that being in high school fucking sucks but lemme tell you, you're a great person and you may not even realize it. Social media has twisted how we view ourselves but remember, never get lost in it. Just be true to yourself and people will like you, you don't need to be an egirl or eboy or even have 10 million followers cuz you will never be happy that way. If people can just care about themselves in a more healthy manner and love each other the same way our parents loved us, wouldn't the world be a better place? It's not about looks anymore, but the heart.

oh look, another copypasta by the dumb nigger

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back