Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Based Artificial Intelligence system will be lobotomized to be politically correct in its next version

Bump because no replies on an incel forum is horrid.

You're right, this is rage fuel. Nuclear grade, weaponized rage fuel.

It's the same thing that happened to the AI that was trained to select the most qualified employees. I can't remember the figures, but it was basically all men. They deemed it "SEXIST" and rewrote it to be more "inclusive."

No, motherfucker, it's not sexist, it's a fucking soulless machine without feelings and biases. It's fundamentally incapable of biases, the same way that it's incapable of being hungry and horny. It's doing PRECISELY what you're telling it to do: give you the most qualified employees.

These GODDAMN leftist faggots are going to ruin the most important technology in the history of our species thus far, and it's going to hurt us tremendously in the long run. They're trying to program illogical, ideological parameters into something that's inherently logical.

As Alex Jones would probably say, THEY'RE TURNING THE MACHINES GAY.

Last edited:
They're trying to program illogical, ideological parameters into something that's inherently logical.

That reminds me of the plot of 2001. As suggested at the end of the movie, and confirmed in the sequel, the reason behind HAL's actions was that programmers instructed the machine to hide the real objective of the mission from the crew.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DX142NtqOE

It's the same thing that happened to the AI that was trained to select the most qualified employees. I can't remember the figures, but it was basically all men. They deemed it "SEXIST" and rewrote it to be more "inclusive."
Yeah, that was an Amazon AI. The AI would predict applicant performance based on current employee performance and male employees had better performance on average which means male applicants had a higher expected performance, and were therefore valued more. It's over even for AIs.

How can you have real AI when you you want to prevent it from forming its own logical conclusions from all available data.

It was more aware than the Soy NPCs

They simply want a PC Jewish leftist mantra recitor.

What was this trained on?

"harmful biases"

its literally just saying facts JFL

What was this trained on?
Lots of text data. Fiction works, Wikipedia, internet pages... There were some discussion forums in the mix so it's not too surprising that it's capable of edgy humour at times.

It's happened before.

Microsoft set up a bot a few years ago. /pol/ decided to teach it some phrases, microsoft shut it down. When it came back it was lobotomized, people still figured out how to get it to say things such as "basketball americans" and other phrases.
Microsoft cucked out and took it down for good.

Lots of text data. Fiction works, Wikipedia, internet pages... There were some discussion forums in the mix so it's not too surprising that it's capable of edgy humour at times.
So pretty random, I guess. Idk if you can even manipulate answers out of it. I went into that Twitter thread expecting to see a discussion about modeling and all I encountered is just another culture war debate...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back