Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based as fuck comment on some Asperger's group I follow on Facebook

S

Stiltrid_trees

Greycel
Had to heart react it.

Also the main post is so fucking true, why did the teachers only give a shit when I finally retailated? There was this one dude who was antagonising me all lesson and the teacher did nothing, I finally got mad and called him a fat cunt and the teacher instantly sent me out and phoned my mom to tell her what I said, fucking bitch should have lost her job

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210115_174911.jpg
    Screenshot_20210115_174911.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 173
  • Screenshot_20210115_174042.jpg
    Screenshot_20210115_174042.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 173
Based comment by the aspie

Holy shit, that's not only TERA IQ, but the most based comment I've seen in my life by far.
Based comment by the aspie
based is an understatement

it based-mogs this whole forum combined

Knowing fb post is going to get removed and poster will be having a temp ban.
I constantly made comments like this until my account was definitely banned.

Last edited:
It's always when the bullied put his foot down to help himself since nobody want to help him, that other peoples suddently want to rush in to protect the bully.

Not enough people commit school shootings for teachers to care.

had a teacher like that. always been a frigid cunt. pretending that she cared about us while joking around with the class chads and stacies. seen her a few times recently after a couple years have passed. didn't even look at the bitch :feelscomfy: