Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based as FUCK wedding video company

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
So cummy Chad loses his white whore wife (nothing of value lost to be honest) and wants a refund on a NON REFUNDABLE CONTRACT.

20200526 141839

20200526 141923

The company said fuck that and of course as usual
NORMIES ARE SEETHING. They are trying to get these people put of business. Because the answer to a business sticking by its rules is to ruin them.

Cancel culture right?

Screenshot 20200526 143137 Twitter

THATS NOT THE POINT YOU AUTIST, ITS CALLED NON REFUNDABLE FOR A REASON.

Screenshot 20200526 143457 Reddit

B-B-Buh BASED.

You'd think that's the end right?? But HUH? whats this? The story doesn't end there. Clown world has a way of working things out

Screenshot 20200526 142141 Samsung Internet

What a fucking surprise. I guess clown world truly does win in the end doesn't it. This bitch is dead and is worth more money than everyone here combined.

The company is being slandered, smeared, and stalked by normies, and chad ends up getting money in the end. I don't even care if the company is in the wrong. Chad is just gonna go fuck some other white slut (irrelevant but all white women are whores) at the end of the day. Boo fucking hoo.

Culsy gorilla

Last edited:
The based forces can't outdo gofundme cucks. And this also goes on the news, like it's newsworthy. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

At least one of the enemies died

Should have just gave the refund because the money they will lose from less business will be far worse. It was a lose lose situation

Should have just gave the refund because the money they will lose from less business will be far worse. It was a lose lose situation
Honestly I agree. Its a shame having integrity will ruin you in today's age

Sounds like a normie problem. I will never be able to marry anywy...
Gorilla

>signs nonrefundable contract
>wants refund

Sexhavers are fucking retarded

Last edited:
>signs nonrefundable contract
>wants refund
Its okay. As long as you're chad and cause a stink on social media you'll get even more money

Why did normshits paid extra $7773 ? :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Normies disgust me. Last year this oldcel died because he couldn't afford insulin injections poor guy even had his GoFund me set up but recieved fuck all.
JFL at this Clown World.

Based beyond belief.

Also shame on this guy who lost his fiancee but somehow seems to care about some money that was supposed to be spent on frivolities anyway.

Karen’s think non-refundable does not apply to them. Could they have not just asked the company to film the funeral instead? Also what if they had booked flights or hotels? Why sign a contract if you are not going to abide by it? 1800$ might just be a down payment though. They fag has the money anyway stored in the wedding expenses account it’s not like he did not save for it.

wtf kind of pretentious cunt name is “Alexis-Athena” anyway?

Last edited:
Lol baswd company. Tho low IQ, will make em lose more revenue overapl than a mere $1800

You could have spent that money on machine tools and computers.

Brutal capitalismpill

People don't respect the law as it is written, just what "feels right" which varies on a day to day basis.
Lol baswd company. Tho low IQ, will make em lose more revenue overapl than a mere $1800
Defamation tho leads to a crawl in profits; due to this publication, company is going to get spamfucked with hate, threats, boycotts, etc.

Last edited:
Chad's fuck toy died so now you have to lose money.

Holy crap I hadn't read the whole story yet.

Did Chad make the GoFundMe page himself or was it a Chad worshipper ?

Anyway I guess begging online for money after the loss of loved one is a thing now.

Who is the most shameful in this story, really ?

Also another example of chad SMV at least 7/10 is dating hugely down, foid without makeup fakeup is literally a 3/10 sub human, why the fuck did he settle for her when she again has no personality in all probability, massive looks disrepancy between the two by more than 3 points at least.
Reverse the SMV gap and foids would be reeeeeeeeeeing at the guy as a creep and how did he possibly get her if guy was 3/10 and girl 7/10, and be pushing her everyday to end the relationship with this subhuman undeserving man.

Last edited:
Holy crap I hadn't read the whole story yet.

Did Chad make the GoFundMe page himself or was it a Chad worshipper ?

Anyway I guess begging online for money after the loss of loved one is a thing now.

Who is the most shameful in this story, really ?
Pretty sure chad made the gofundme. And women are just sharing it everywhere (Cause he's chad lmfao).

well that depends. many companies have actually benefited from large negative media exposure
Also another example of chad SMV at least 7/10 is dating hugely down, foid without makeup fakeup is literally a 3/10 sub human, why the fuck did he settle for her when she again has no personality in all probability, massive looks disrepancy between the two by more than 3 points at least.
Reverse the SMV gap and foids would be reeeeeeeeeeing at the guy as a creep and how did he possibly get her if guy was 3/10 and girl 7/10, and be pushing her everyday to end the relationship with this subhuman undeserving man.
meh, he mogs her but not that hard. 1psl mog max

I guess clown world truly does win in the end doesn't it. This bitch is dead and is worth more money than everyone here combined.

The company is being slandered, smeared, and stalked by normies, and chad ends up getting money in the end. I don't even care if the company is in the wrong. Chad is just gonna go fuck some other white slut (irrelevant but all white women are whores) at the end of the day. Boo fucking hoo.
Her body should be reused for incels like us.
Let one of us smash her body

Tbh. Thats all she was ever good for anyway
Not like she ever genuinely tried to be a good person or help society. Or even love her husband. She would have marriage raped him and ran off with a side Chad she has been fucking since she met the "hubby" betabuxx.
She'll never have kids, or go on to do anything useful or beneficial like being a teacher or some shit. Or risking her life as a police officer, military or firefighter.
All she wanted to do was get fucked by Chad, so now she rots in the grave.
I'll be sure to cum extra inside her holes, so the worms have something else to eat :feelsLSD:

“Even from beyond the grave” :giga::feelskek:

The company is quite based to stick by its principles, but they should have handled their PR better. Bad publicity definitely will cost them future revenue.

Issue an apology (real, fake, doesn't matter), but remind them of your no refund policy. Then let the chips fall where they may.

Chad always wins.
Non refundable expenses? Defame the company.

^this.

What in the fuck is that.
I see this in real life too.
Just recently I was riding home and in the distance I see this tall, lanky man being chased by a water buffalo.
When I got closer I realized that it was his GF.

JFL, when I think About it, in the year of our Lord 2020, my SMV match is probably a fat foid that tried to an hero with a shotgun to the face and survived.

It Was the Best of Times; It Was the Worst of Times

Honkf

Jfl rated 1 star. Based as usual brocel.

HOLY FUCK MY SIDES i lol’d at the “we hope you sob and cry” part

wow they doubled the fuck down. they absolutely shit on this guy and spat on his fiance's grave on the day he was going to get married. the jews who run this company seriously went all in over less than 2 thousand dollars JFL, based as fuck
I love how your comment sounds extremely negative and you just end it on "based as fuck" jfl

Not like she ever genuinely tried to be a good person or help society. Or even love her husband. She would have marriage raped him and ran off with a side Chad she has been fucking since she met the "hubby" betabuxx.
She'll never have kids, or go on to do anything useful or beneficial like being a teacher or some shit. Or risking her life as a police officer, military or firefighter.
All she wanted to do was get fucked by Chad, so now she rots in the grave.
I'll be sure to cum extra inside her holes, so the worms have something else to eat :feelsLSD:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: based as fuck i kekd

Dumb asses trying to argue with customers over something emotional like this. It's not a twitter war, it's you representing a business. Lol they're fucked.