Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based [Based][Based] Fatcel gets $140 mil in divorce with roastie singer, soys and foids are SEETHING because it happened to a kween

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
I hope he spends some of that money in a sex doll custom made in her image at her prime to cause even more seething
Hello, uh Based Department?
Yes, I'd like to file a claim.

XD
Retarded American justice system worked in his favor.
Basado.

I wonder if she's going to make a false divorce rape accusation...

Why you calling him a fatcel? He had a wife. Appending -cel to to the end of words is kind of stupid if done indiscriminately.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

I hate adele I hope she dies of a heart attack when she's coping with haagen dazs
Oh no, how can a fat incel take money from that beautiful qween. Only they're allowed to take money from men without their consent. :soy:

I've never seen more cope and seethe on twitter.

Oh no, how can that fat incel take money from that beautiful qween. Only they're allowed to take money from men without their consent. :soy:

Fuck I hate rich people because I'm not one of them. I want 140 Mil for nothing too man

bpwfVYfOzrUA8k_wk286w_bRjjx12I_sg80JmNKGw44_3aIv0eJ9ofDe_OVpEf5c1B5VMCjcSvGqJnVMaBUU69okfgorpiPdnSW7zYHhK-Hczdv6GAhYKStAIStaeIl33EAVIsAmFq_KZYuVWOMV9g27P3s9755vt5NiP9g
simon-konecki-bc73d23c-6324-4352-9d6b-e0cfc7524534.jpg

I don't know I feel comfortable classifying Simon Konecki as a fatcel.

Sure he's chubby but he's still white and has a decent frame, I think even without becoming a millionaire he could've gotten laid.
sub8

This guy is based beyond belief

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back