Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based blacks get obnoxious white feminist foid arrested.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★

I can't tell whether these guys are Black Israelites or Nation of Islam, but I want to thank them for their service. o7

If you listen carefully you'll hear one of them yelling 'Elliot Rodgers [sic] was right!' at around 1:16 after 'Death to America!', 'Death to the so-called white women!'. :feelsgah::heart:

94976008_3739502882791457_1197449986070020096_o.jpg

Last edited:
Volcel if you wouldn't

There was a female in that video?

Primitive tribes of Israel and feminists fighting is always lolfuel. Especially when the white liberals have to choose between which side to support because both are special privileged classes on the oppression ladder.

Based blackcels putting foids in their place :feelsYall:

Looks like Black Israelites. Nation of Islam is better dressed

As is typical of pigskin women (And men) they are all talk until shit actually happens to them and they forget where they are.

Then they cry and wait for someone to save them

Buffalo Zoo Escaped G Hugh medium

Idk what tf was happening here

View attachment 406026

I can't tell whether these guys are Black Israelites or Nation of Islam, but I want to thank them for their service. o7

If you listen carefully you'll hear one of them yelling 'Elliot Rodgers [sic] was right!' at around 1:16 after 'Death to America!', 'Death to the so-called white women!'. :feelsgah::heart:

94976008_3739502882791457_1197449986070020096_o.jpg
Volcel if you wouldn't
There was a female in that video?
DAAAS RITE BABYYYYYYYY @pp183
Old as fuck, here's the full clip btw. They were black israelis (aka larpers)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHzGiGUj5SU

Primitive tribes of Israel and feminists fighting is always lolfuel. Especially when the white liberals have to choose between which side to support because both are special privileged classes on the oppression ladder.
Based blackcels putting foids in their place :feelsYall:
Looks like Black Israelites. Nation of Islam is better dressed
As is typical of pigskin women (And men) they are all talk until shit actually happens to them and they forget where they are.

Then they cry and wait for someone to save them

View attachment 406293

Always enjoy your commentary bro
Idk what tf was happening here
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The black hebrew roots movement is very funny. Blacks in general have a penchant for humor.

View: https://voca.ro/hDSMZ2Hdh4x