Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel BASED bobby fischer on women

Bobby Fischer got me into chess, truly a based god.

It's incredible how when a chess world champion, and a legendary one at that, says he thinks men are just better at chess than women, he's immediately called "woman hater".

Just because you think a category of people is bad at something doesn't mean you hate them.

What can make them be hated though, is when they demand special rights and treatments in order to compensate for their ineptitude.

Last edited:
It's incredible how when a chess world champion, and a legendary one at that, says he thinks men are just better at chess than women, he's immediately called "woman hater".

Just because you think a category of people is bad at something doesn't mean you hate them.

What can make them be hated though, is when they demand special rights and treatments in order to compensate for their ineptitude.
true. likewise if i say men are worse than women at lying and being manipulaive, it doesnt mean i hate men, i'm just acknowledging women's abilities :lul::lul::lul:

And now we’ve got women as officers in the military jfl. America made a fatal mistake allowing women into DOD and military
fuck them, they wanted equality now it should be forced everywhere and then the nation dies.

Now, foids are learning chess en masse after that stupid Netflix series about the bitch that became a world chess champion. Normies are so stupid that they think this series is biographical, when that bitch never even existed

Based levels off the charts

Yes very based. One of the highest IQ people to ever live was not able to come up with anything that women are good at, other than for sex. Women pretending like they are equals is like giving participation ribbons to special ed children who lose a baseball game - you'd have to be retarded to think the ribbon makes you equal.

What a based motherfucker, he even said they can't cook and are only good for "you know" aka sex JFL.

all the best chefs are men

Truly based guy he was, just imagine if he would witness the fuckery of this modern world.