Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based brit video about being a short man, the comments are filled with gaslighting whores

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Then they go back to twitter and tiktok and call sub 6ft tall men useless subhumans

Naamloos

Chad make fire.... Chad tall... Chad have big dick... He protect me from pack of niggers. Ooga booga I'm a retarded ass cave woman - All Women

Last edited:
Chad make fire.... Chad tall... Chad have big dick... He protect me from pack of niggers. Ooga booga I'm a retarded ass cave woman - All Women

Hope she gets beheaded

MEN ARE ALL TOXIC BIGOTED EVIL, SMALLDICKED, XENOPHOBIC, WHITE, NAZI, FARRIGHT, PIECES OF SHIT.

SLAY QUEEN :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

ITS NOT YOUR FAULT
Beheading is something you do to humans, not appliances, she should just be relegated back to fleshlight status.

I'd fuck you but you creep me out

Which one of you based people wrote this JFL?

Last edited:
Last edited:
rare to see an actual based Ukcel dude.

a lot of the blokes in our country are major simps

Based indeed but his arguments are bad.

He’s says if short people are so bad at defending women, shouldn’t they have been bred out of the gene pool by now?

This actually may have been the case if not for monogamous standards being enforced onto society. Patriarchy saved manlets tbhtbh.

He’s says if short people are so bad at defending women, shouldn’t they have been bred out of the gene pool by now?

This actually may have been the case if not for monogamous standards being enforced onto society. Patriarchy saved manlets tbhtbh.
Even the most based man copes.

If you're a manlet and you don't cope, you aren't alive

Hang in there, Short King.

Short men exist because of short women, total gamble on which parents line of genetics you receive in every area.

Yet people deny this.
Can't blame women for anything now can we, especially when they create the mess they then complain about.

Rages the fuck out of me how they fucking continuously gaslight no matter how much you call them out on there bullshit

Rages the fuck out of me how they fucking continuously gaslight no matter how much you call them out on there bullshit
Only way to stop them from lying is take their ability to speak

Also overlooks the fact that humans in general have gotten taller overall in recent centuries due to better nutrition (as well as hypergamy and preference for taller men which has likely always existed tbh). For example there's this myth about Vikings being super tall... they were tall for their time. I think the average viking skeleton was like 5'7". In a time when the average man was like 5'3" they definitely would have appeared quite tall in comparison.

But what this all means is that just because these traits still exist (being a short man) doesn't mean that they aren't undesirable. They may survive, but it will always be much more difficult for them than for genetically superior (in the eyes of eugenicist 'foids) males. And again what is "short" now (again 5'7") was "tall" 1000 years ago; the "floor" keeps rising. 1000 years ago a 5'3" man was average and would have been able to reproduce. a 5'3" man today? Good luck if you aren't a mini Giga-Chad and/or a millionaire.

Also overlooks the men who just drew the short straw genetically (no pun intended) e.g. they may even have tall parents but for whatever reason still ended up short themselves. It is more rare as height (and pretty much all other traits that holes desire) are mostly genetic, but it does happen and the existence of such does not mean that 'foids don't subconsciously view such things as unfuckable

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back