Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Based cat

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
20201005_023941-copy-jpg.366698
Cute tbhngl

his cat is based. i remember the thread diocel made on him.
And what do you think about Mr whiskers, the cat in the video? I think he's my fav movie character ngl

thanks mr.whiskers

And what do you think about Mr whiskers, the cat in the video? I think he's my fav movie character ngl
Mr.Whiskers is a bad cat

jk, though the (I'm assuming schizophrenic and hallucinating) guy seems to think Mr.Whiskers is bad.

Mr.Whiskers is a bad cat

jk, though the (I'm assuming schizophrenic and hallucinating) guy seems to think Mr.Whiskers is bad.
Yeah but jerry also likes mr whiskers cuz he's one of his only two friends lol

You're right. That cat is more based cuz it takes action when it's necessary.

@BummerDrummer maybe u should learn something from this cat :feelsEhh:
I couldn't hear you properly tbh i only heard "hermano"

And the "forum is laughing at you". It's over for me :soy:
A knew you were one of those larpers that call themselves mexican and don't even speak the language lmao I was speaking perfect spanish in that vocaroo. Shame on you!

Last edited:
A knew you were one of those larpers that call themselves mexican and don't even speak the language lmao I was speaking perfect spanish in that vocaroo. Shame on you!
Bruh

Estas pero bien pendejo compita.

Aqui estoy en Mexico en estos momentos, pinche wey no vales pa puro verga, joto cabron

Mejor habla mejor en tu chingadera

Bruh

Estas pero bien pendejo compita.

Aqui estoy en Mexico en estos momentos, pinche wey no vales pa puro verga, joto cabron

Mejor habla mejor en tu chingadera
It took you 40 minutes to write that haha. Unless you post a vocaroo speaking spanish you ain't proving shit

It took you 40 minutes to write that haha. Unless you post a vocaroo speaking spanish you ain't proving shit
Apenas lo vi cuando respondi pinche vato mugroso

No estes cagando el palo con tus mamadas
Apenas lo vi cuando respondi pinche vato mugroso

No estes cagando el palo con tus mamadas
Es mas ni recibi el notificacion

20210117 215022

:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
Cope

I don't know what's worse, your retardation or your complete lack of testicles. You should be sterilized FR
>calls someone retarded
>tries to get him banned by making up bullshit about him and posting out of context screenshots of DMs
>gets himself banned instead

Nick

mirin' your autism.

Last edited:
>calls someone retarded
>tries to get them banned by making up bullshit about them
>gets himself banned instead

View attachment 397673

mirin' your autism.
>Gets butthurt cuz I call him retarded

>Starts DMing me and continues for two days trying to make me jealous of his looks

>Gets even more butthurt

>Still crying on my dms:
Screenshot 20210118 080943

Btw I never reported you cuz I'm not a bitch. It was fun insulting you for what you are. Now fuck off my dms you faggot.

>Gets butthurt cuz I call him retarded

>Starts DMing me and continues for two days trying to make me jealous of his looks

>Gets even more butthurt

>Still crying on my dms:View attachment 397675

Btw I never reported you cuz I'm not a bitch. It was fun insulting you for what you are. Now fuck off my dms you faggot.
You kept posting out of context screenshots of DMs and tagging mods, so yeah, you did report me. But because you're such a glorious sub 80 IQ autist you actually went and got yourself banned instead because you couldn't stop chimping out and making posts about me every 5 seconds. And you have the audacity to tell ME to fuck off.
Didn't get much sleep last night so i'm tired af but if I wasn't i'd be laughing so fucking hard right now. Imagine being this much of a failure.

You kept posting out of context screenshots of DMs and tagging mods, so yeah, you did report me. But because you're such a glorious sub 80 IQ autist you actually went and got yourself banned instead because you couldn't stop chimping out and making posts about me every 5 seconds. And you have the audacity to tell ME to fuck off.
Didn't get much sleep last night so i'm tired af but if I wasn't i'd be laughing so fucking hard right now. Imagine being this much of a failure.
Of course you can't sleep after all things I said to you :lul: you're so butthurt that your trying to get me banned again. Grow up ffs

Of course you can't sleep after all things I said to you :lul: you're so butthurt that your trying to get me banned again. Grow up ffs
Holy fuck how autistic are you? You're telling me how GOOD LOOKING you think I am. You're making posts calling me Chad. This is NOT an insult, not even on .co. How fucking retarded can you be to not be able to understand this? This is NOT what you say to make someone feel bad.
And no, i'm not trying to get you banned. You're more than capable of doing that on your own.

Holy fuck how autistic are you? You're telling me how GOOD LOOKING you think I am. You're making posts calling me Chad. This is NOT an insult, not even on .co. How fucking retarded can you be to not be able to understand this? This is NOT what you say to make someone feel bad.
And no, i'm not trying to get you banned. You're more than capable of doing that on your own.
Being attractive and virgin as a male is shameful and def an insult cuz it means the person in question has no balls.

man this movie is some insane satanic jew bullshit

fuck women though