Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based Chad Deletes foid's instagram

• Thread starter Deleted member 24876
  • Start date
Deleted member 24876

Deleted member 24876

Banned
-

She lost contact with all her orbiters and will have to rebuild her instagram :feelskek:

Letting your property on social media=cucked

Foids thrive on validation and by deleting her IG he basically took away her life support. Based thing to do.

Instagram is foids version of a video game. Her Pokémon yellow save got erased. Happened to me once... RIP lvl 99 Mewtwo

Hope its not a larp tbh

fucking cunt

yikes YTA :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: - soydit cucks

Yikes! I'm getting major incel vibes from you. You sound abusive to your girlfriend. Maybe just maybe if you tried communicating with her this wouldn't have happened. Major Yikes dude I'm literally shaking rn!! If I were you girlfriend I would kick you balls and dump your incel ass lol but fortunately for you I'm just a regular old MtF black transgender.

based as fuck

Fuck instagram

Instagram is foids version of a video game. Her Pokémon yellow save got erased. Happened to me once... RIP lvl 99 Mewtwo

Yeah that reminds me of that story about a mom who threw away all of her kid's PlayStation games or something.

The kid was mad furious. He got a revenge by burning her expensive luxury bag IIRC and he refused to speak to her for a long time (can't recall how long though).

If I hadn't read this kid story, I would not be able to empathize with this girl losing her IG.

The value we put into our hobbies is highly subjective. It's most probably a terrible idea to mess up with other people's hobbies.

The value we put into our hobbies is highly subjective. It's most probably a terrible idea to mess up with other people's hobbies.
This.

I have no interest in maintaining a social media presence, but if someone messed with one of my hobbies like this guy did with his girlfriend's profile, I wouldn't exactly be pleased about it.

I am proud of this man!

OP's girlfriend - if you stumble upon this, message us.

Fucking simps.

Yet there are stories upon stories of foids doing the same to their chad's game console/pc and not a peep.

foid is pissed at not having thousands of slaves ready to serve their queen.lmao.

Yikes! I'm getting major incel vibes from you. You sound abusive to your girlfriend. Maybe just maybe if you tried communicating with her this wouldn't have happened. Major Yikes dude I'm literally shaking rn!! If I were you girlfriend I would kick you balls and dump your incel ass lol but fortunately for you I'm just a regular old MtF black transgender.
:lul::lul::lul:

Found the incel!

She lost contact with all her orbiters and will have to rebuild her instagram :feelskek:

High tier normie at best.

Chad doesnt worry about holes instagram and gets what he wants on demand. She would delete it for him if requested.

It's not "abuse'. It's just an instagram profile. Women take these apps so seriously because it feeds their ego.

Soys raged so fucking hard at this comment by the OP :lul:

Yeah that reminds me of that story about a mom who threw away all of her kid's PlayStation games or something.

The kid was mad furious. He got a revenge by burning her expensive luxury bag IIRC and he refused to speak to her for a long time (can't recall how long though).

If I hadn't read this kid story, I would not be able to empathize with this girl losing her IG.

muh hobbies

stfu cuck

social media whore with 5 fuckin thousand followers but let her have it cos “its her hobby bro”

sitting on her ass all day mindlessly scrolling her iShit for chads to upgrade and dog vids aint a hobby

based haxxor boyfriend