Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Based curryniggress ropes two daughters + self. Cuck father finds them and starts filming to share the joy with his buddies

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
Based curryniggress knew he crotch goblins would just grow up to be CHAD’s toilets

A true hero of the cause

You know what I hate about worstgore? The 10000 reposts...

Reminds me of that curry that found out his wife was cheating so he chocked his wife to death, then chocked his two children to death and then killed himself ( not sure if he killed himself tho ).

All this because a whore foid couldn't keep her legs closed.

I think this post is a LARPers trap to discredit us boys. :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::banhammer::banhammer:

brutal. curry foid probably realized that she is ethnic and never will be white and roped as such

Posting this kind of shit is fucked up tbh ngl ded srs.

Reminds me of that curry that found out his wife was cheating so he chocked his wife to death, then chocked his two children to death and then killed himself ( not sure if he killed himself tho ).

All this because a whore foid couldn't keep her legs closed.

Reminds me of this couple on this indian Truth or Dare show or something of the sort and the wife tells him that his son isn't his and a few days after that or something he kills her and himself.

Here it is. Apparently I had the story wrong though.

Last edited:
i check bestgore sometimes ngl

Why the hell would he even bother recording ?

Not clicking, I disapprove.

Yea he killed himself I read that one.

Imagine being that curry that comes home to see his family that he worked so hard for dangling by ropes because he wasn't Chad enough

Why the hell would he even bother recording ?

Most probably guy killed his family and tried to stage the whole thing.

This scene looks totally staged to me. The bodies are very fresh and no attempt was made by the father to rescue/resuscitate the victims. At least one of the children would have the noose removed and signs that the father wanted to see if there was a chance of saving them. Nobody, still less the children’s father, would have just left them hanging there while he touched them. Anyone would have panicked at the sight and worked desperately to free the kids from the nooses and check for any sign of life. Kids aren’t even in rigor; the bodies are fresh. This “father” killed his family and staged the scene.

op is retarded

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back