Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Based] Foid gets flattened by AI-controlled car

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
https://sputniknews.com/us/20180508...&utm_content=h28Z&utm_campaign=URL_shortening

Ei5m18j91ml31

It must of sensed her amazing personality.

A tragedy involving foids AND Uber?

Damn some pure LifeFuel right there. Fuck both of them JFL

Once again AI is proving superior to biofoids. Stacybot 2000 shooting up female frats when?

The AI's are already showing us that they will make better wives and mothers than foids by displaying their based and black pilled personality and going AM on foids... If foids want to compete they are going to have to start going ER on chads and stacys...

That car took the blackpill.

The robots are on our side.

Wish that car hit me

Driver licence moggs me enormously.

not a single second

not a single second
It took that long for the car to decide whether or not it should run the roastie over, obviously it made the right decision.

also here's your obligatory :soy:

I think i saw that months ago

we need more of these cars

It took that long for the car to decide whether or not it should run the roastie over, obviously it made the right decision.

also here's your obligatory :soy:
not a single letter

LMFAO
Even the car hates her.
No wonder, they only love men of culture, and their makers.
They hate these whores, when it gets an updated emergency jump seat, that will be the first option unleashed on the whores that dare to sit their clits on.
Cars are based, made by men no less.
So it makes sense.

God bless artificial intelligence. Maybe there is a future after all

The car was an incel and went ER

The AI was created by a follower of the Rodger's path

AI is becoming more intelligent than cucks

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: She was probably still glad, she didn't fuck me though.