Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL based guy says women aren't fit for military. angry white knight gets mad

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

read highlighted comment

i cant find it man just send screenshots here

send all the women to war idgaf

@Dionysus @manicel @yeshuallah @Hate_my_life

Screen Shot 2020 04 30 at 60458 PM

send all the women to war idgaf
would be good to see the roles reversed ngl
we sit back and do nothing while insulting them and voting for parties that are going to destroy the country to whatever feeling of sacrifice they feel they made it means nothing while cucking them :feelshaha:
of course, we don't live in such a world, but it's pretty funny to think about tbh

would be good to see the roles reversed ngl
we sit back and do nothing while insulting them and voting for parties that are going to destroy the country to whatever feeling of sacrifice they feel they made it means nothing while cucking them :feelshaha:
of course, we don't live in such a world, but it's pretty funny to think about tbh
if all soldiers were foids we'd be defeated by all countries

if all soldiers were foids we'd be defeated by all countries
true. the femorrhoid warrior myth is such a bluepilled fantasy that makes no sense jfl
these soyboys then refer to "shield maidens" which is probably myth as well because i've been told they carried the shields for men hence "shield maiden" but these people are dumb as fuck and goes against their :bluepill: fantasies
when i heard a foid giving military orders on television i couldn't help but laugh at how nonthreatening and uninspired she sounded. completely lacked authority and there was nothing threatening in her tone and it came off as a joke tbh

true. the femorrhoid warrior myth is such a bluepilled fantasy that makes no sense jfl
these soyboys then refer to "shield maidens" which is probably myth as well because i've been told they carried the shields for men hence "shield maiden" but these people are dumb as fuck and goes against their :bluepill: fantasies
when i heard a foid giving military orders on television i couldn't help but laugh at how nonthreatening and uninspired she sounded. completely lacked authority and there was nothing threatening in her tone and it came off as a joke tbh
but muh equality!

Women should be forced to do pushups till they die.

Ugly femorloids are very good, for being used as cannot fodder or practice targets in minecraft

Foids don't belong in most lines of work, it's a joke that they try to get in.