Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based incel doxxed the 14 yo IT hole

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
nd64d7lv6d551.png

The internet is a dangerous place for children, indeed :feelshmm:

Pretty based.

Of course they always backtrack.

"I wasn't doing that".

Get AM'd.

Even more based if he publicly posts the information

Don't pick on kids.

She is surprisingly calm for being doxxed. Upper crust internet users don’t understand how dangerous doxxing can be.

She is surprisingly calm for being doxxed. Upper crust internet users don’t understand how dangerous doxxing can be.
She has the entire world at her defense. Why shouldn't she be calm?

These motherfuckers think they can mess us, JFL
dont they know that some of us can pinpoint their IP address? HELL we even have intelligence officers posting here.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelsLSD::feelzez:

what if she made up that bullshit all by herself?
:feelsokman:
nice way to farm reddit gold

That guy is a monster, how very dared he do this shit to m'lady?! Somebody's gonna pay for this :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

She has the entire world at her defense. Why shouldn't she be calm?
Possibly. However the entire world won’t stop someone from firin mah lazar and taking her offline

She's probably already on every social media imaginable with all her info available for anyone to see. Might aswell have links to her instagram, tiktok, onlyfans and twitter on that reddit account.

oh boy that's what im talking about

d91.gif

is this the eddsworld futanari fanfic artist that inspired that kid to blow himself up with a bomb but lied to the feds and said his lawnmower ate his hand? always wondered why those IT comics were so shitty. They're drawn by a literal 14 year old.

Volcel if you wouldn't

Ain't that right @volcel

Lmao @that 14 year old whore wanting to teach me how to be more optimistic

Even more based if he publicly posts the information
Jfl. Of course a foid has social media’s. I don’t have shit for social media’s. Couldn’t be properly doxxed anyways. Nothing on me on the internet. I’m no one.

why the fuck is DoorAMii responding to OP but not to me? I wouldn't have dox'd her, I am a gentleman

lol the foid with the Necrophilia and Schediaphilia got doxxed (She's literally attracted to a dead cartoon lmao)

JFL at getting people to be more optimistic. I'd respected it more if she said yeah I just want y'all to rope

source.gif

Anyone know the user?

Tbh kids and teens are dumb af and don't know any better than the bluepilled lies that surround them. "Be more positive" jfl.

He should have doxxd some real IT users that insults and try to push some of us to rope instead.

JFL @ getting doxxed as a digital native

JFL at these braindead foids from IT, they make fun of incels everyday but are still super easy to find. Its just natural selection at this point when someone goes ER and kills them.

These motherfuckers think they can mess us, JFL
dont they know that some of us can pinpoint their IP address? HELL we even have intelligence officers posting here.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelsLSD::feelzez:

what if she made up that bullshit all by herself?
:feelsokman:
nice way to farm reddit gold
This

She is obviously desperate for attention

Don't pick on kids.
Don't be a cuck, these "innocent" children play the I don't know any better bullshit to get away with stuff that would never fly if over the age of 18, if kids are so innocent then explain school bullies, the sooner these children get called on their bullshit the faster they can move away from shit beliefs.

So someone doxxed that bitch but kept all the info to themself? Huh?

Tbh I’ve almost been doxxed like twice and for some reason I didnt feel that stressed out

you went even being mean to her, you straight up gave that bitch a PSA. He didn't really "doxx" her in a sense, if what he found was already publicly available. It's her fault for not taking the dangers of social media seriously.

This is all her information:

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States
+1 202-456-1111