Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Based Interpol releases pictures of fugitive foids

Are we allowed to sexually discipline them for being bad girls if we catch them?

They all would be incels right now, were they all males.

Europol trans NvBQzQNjv4BqgsaO8O78rhmZrDxTlQBjdOVpSgDomDLZ8AADwsgaFEo

They haven't broken juggernaut law yet which is the reason why foids get lighter sentences

#CRIMEHASNOGENDER

Volcel but I wouldn't, let police fuckes them

They should serve as sex slaves for incels.
Europol has released the photos of Europe's most wanted women - 18 of the 21 are women
I hope all of the most wanted women are women, maybe some of them are trannies.

Women aren't equally capable of crime as men lol. Women aren't capable of doing anything on the levels men can.

I'd bang the first and last one tbh.

damn i thought bad girls were hot must be all the soy in the water cause dem hoes substandard at best bro

the first is cute NGL

all foids are criminals for robbing me of my sexual satisfaction

Interpol should put a bounty on their heads and incels will have them all rounded up in 24 hours.

"bu buu but women are innocent angels" :soy:

Ofc a fucking noodle foid is there prob sex trafficking other noodles cuz white mans whore jfl

top left,bottom left and bottom right id :feelsohh:

Women aren't equally capable of crime as men lol. Women aren't capable of doing anything on the levels men can.
This. Wonder what % of those 18 women committed violent crimes. And how many of those were committed on behalf of men?

I wonder how many foid fugitives offer up their holes to the cops that find them in exchange for freedom. gotta be a significant % that try, in some way, to leverage their eggs. Default female strategy in life to get whatever they want. Leverage your possession of eggs.

Volcel, Im not gonna marry them just have sex with them what do I care
Lmao, they wouldn't let me fucking look at them. How tf am i volcel 4 having standards that will never be applied?

The middle one in the top row would create Chad offspring easily.