Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based manlet rice threw sewer water towards a noodlefoid for calling him a manlet

MYtruecel

MYtruecel

天滅母豬 全婊死清光
★★
This happened in Taipei, Taiwan, that ricecel get mad as a noodlefoid (20F) called him a 160cm manlet, threw sewer water towards her. AND THIS GUY IS TOTALLY BASED AS SHE GET WHAT SHE FUCKIN' DESERVED!

Sources:

@PPEcel please translate to fellow boyos if you know

She belongs in the sewers
full

I'm too lazy to translate an entire article, man.

Here is a summary:

> Manlet, dressed in black clothing, dumps a bucket of sewer water on 20-year-old foid in Taipei
> Manlet says that the foid mocked his short stature in an argument in a club two or three months ago
> Foid denies that this argument ever happened
> Foid points out that her first boyfriend was a manlet
> Foid demands that the manlet apologize to her

manlets rising up good job

dafq is this i don't speak ching-chong

If all manlets were this based, then perhaps foids would watch their mouths. Too bad most manlets are too afraid of being accused of napoleon complex to show any balls. Thus foids can talk shit all day and night without consequence.

Foids can push manlets over and over again and the manlet is the villain when he finally pushes back. Remember Bagelcel? He wasn't allowed to talk back to a disrespectful foid, but it was okay to illegally tackle him because "muh sexism is offensive." Tackling a manlet = okay. Throwing water on foid = not okay. Okay normtards. :feelsokman:

Well, it looks like this Taiwanese ricelet doesn't care anymore! Cucks and roasties can go ahead and villify him, he's had enough. Maybe if soyciety villified disrespectful roasties in the first place, then this wouldn't happen. Manlet uprising when?

Based @pp183 teaching roastie a lesson

Here is a summary:

> Manlet, dressed in black clothing, dumps a bucket of sewer water on 20-year-old foid in Taipei
> Manlet says that the foid mocked his short stature in an argument in a club two or three months ago
Was foid tall? TAI has female president right? Manlet might serve some time or make him do public apology.

CCP manlets may offer love branch or rice Manlet unity in face of stressed Taiwan strait tensions.

Wasn't Chiang Kai shek Manlet too?
Oh yeah, and based ricelet

I would have poured lava on her

Tenor

Here is a summary:

Thanks for translation, google translate doesnt do good job.

need more of this