Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Based Megathread [NSFW ALLOWED]

@FinnCel Thoughts on this?

Download 20200105 172508

Based thread = stormcels being assholes
Fuck you guys , west is degenerate and white race is a cucked race. Thank god for the white genocide.

Fuck you guys , west is degenerate and white race is a cucked race. Thank god for the white genocide.

Everyone who doesn't agree with me is a Jew. Listen to me , Europeans are the biggest slave goy. You enslaved other races for your Jewish masters , fought wars for your Jewish masters and destroyed cultures for your Jewish masters now you call anyone who disagrees with your retarded bullshit a Jew.

Everyone who doesn't agree with me is a Jew. Listen to me , Europeans are the biggest slave goy. You enslaved other races for your Jewish masters , fought wars for your Jewish masters and destroyed cultures for your Jewish masters now you call anyone who disagrees with your retarded bullshit a Jew.
The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
Calling me a Jew doesn't excuse your faggot race and it accomplishment of sucking Jewish dick. No global elite cares enough for your working class ass , you are paranoid.

Screen Shot 2020 01 13 at 11127 PM

Whoa, exactly 2k users online now :feelsohh:

This is going in the degeneracy megathread :feelsohh::feelskek:

This video's comment section is pretty based ngl