Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based mgtow bbc

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-

High iq shit here

"red pill" not a single second more

nice hat tbh lets do it asap

execute all holes tbh (in fortnite)

Kent was grown up!

black pol user :lul:

in second video he says do my purpose what is that becoming chad?

Based blackcel ngl

This is old red pill before PUA took over the term

Black pill evolved out of red pill

I was around during the 2000s when TFL and MGTOW began. True Forced Loneliness was a reaction to MGTOW, saying that we sexless men are hurt by women as well as you divorced MGTOW guys

Learn your origins fellas. I am a white pilled incel which is just blackpill + asceticism + stoicism

The evolution back in the day was Blue pill -> Red pill -> Then in the 2013/14 black pill came around from the PSL community -> White pill came from this forum and from Serge

White pill is something newer, Serge is into it, its cool. It made me feel a lot better about my condition. Its hard to wrap your mind around at first, and it takes work and time, and I still suffer. But I suffer a lot less than when I was just black pilled.

jfl he was probably there "ironically" like most 4chan users today.

also your fucking signature is suifuel.
Was anyone ever there ironically.. You'd have to have some social and personal problems to ever be there in the first place... Trannies. Commies. Nazis. Shitposters. They're probably all the same. Mentally ill.

Was anyone ever there ironically.. You'd have to have some social and personal problems to ever be there in the first place... Trannies. Commies. Nazis. Shitposters. They're probably all the same. Mentally ill.
I think a small percent of users were there because they were actual incel outcasts and had nowhere else to go, particularly old r9k

The most based BBC MGTOW there is, he is a real wizard:
I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND WATCHING HIM